UPSC Result 2019-2020 is published by Union Public Service Commission at upsc.gov.in. Date of declaration of result of UPSC CDS, ESE/IES, CAPF, IFS, CS / IAS, CGGE, IES/ISS, CMS 2019 are not fixed. UPSC publishes result for written exam, followed by final result and marks of candidates. Whereas written exam result, final result, marks of recommended candidates are published as PDF files. However, marks of not recommended candidates are only published at login. Also, those who have qualified also can check marks by logging in with roll number as in admit card of UPSC 2019, and password. Login remains active for a limited period of time only. Some UPSC 2019 results will be out in 2020, and some UPSC 2020 results will come in 2021. Get here complete details of all UPSC Result 2019-2020.
UPSC Result 2019-2020
Candidates can check all UPSC 2019 and 20202 results in online mode. They will not be separately intimated about publication of results. Get all results here.
|Name of exam||Date of Exam||Result|
|IES 2019||06 Jan 2019||Click here for UPSC IES / ESE 2019 Result|
|CDS I 2019||03 Feb 2019||Click here for UPSC CDS (1) 2019 Result|
|CISF AC EX LDCE 2019||03 Mar 2019||Click here for UPSC CISF AC EX LDCE 2019 Result|
|NDA & NA I 2019||21 Apr 2019||Click here for UPSC NDA (1) 2019 Result|
|Civil Services 2019||02 Jun 2019||Click here for UPSC IAS 2019 Result|
|IES / ISS 2019||28 Jun 2019||Click here for UPSC IES / ISS 2019 Result|
|Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist 2019||28 Jun 2019||Click here for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist 2019 Result|
|CMS 2019||21 Jul 2019||Click here for UPSC CMS 2019 Result|
|CAPF AC 2019||18 Aug 2019||Click here for UPSC CAPF AC 2019 Result|
|CDS II 2019||08 Sep 2019||Click here for UPSC CDS (2) 2019 Result|
|NDA & NA II 2019||17 Nov 2019||Click here for UPSC NDA (2) 2019 Result|
|S.O./Steno (GD-B/GD-I) LDCE||14 Dec 2019||Click here for UPSC S.O./Steno (GD-B/GD-I) LDCE 2019 Result|
For all UPSC Answer Key 2019, visit upsc.gov.in.
Exam dates for UPSC 2020 results will be updated here as soon as they are available.
How to check UPSC Result 2019 at upsc.gov.in?
As mentioned above, result is published in form of PDF file. Date is not pre-notified in calendar of UPSC 2019. So as per declaration, candidates can simply download and view those results of UPSC. For marks, where PDF is not published, candidates need to login. All the steps to take in order to download UPSC Result 2019 are given below.
- First of all, go to upsc.gov.in.
Case 1: UPSC 2019 Result of recently held exam
- If you are looking for an UPSC 2019 result of a recently conducted exam, then check the What’s New section. If link for result is available, click it.
- PDF file will open containing roll numbers of shortlisted or selected candidates.
- Use search command to find your roll number.
Case 2: UPSC Result of an old exam
- Scroll down and you will see colored buttons or backgrounds with links Written Results, Final Results.
- Click on Written Results to go to page containing recently declared written exam results of UPSC exams. Here, click Archive link to get all old UPSC written exam results.
- Otherwise if you click Final Results, then you go to page containing recently declared final results of UPSC exams. Here, click Archive link to get all old UPSC final results.
- In both cases, you can then click on link of that UPSC Result which you wanted to read.
- Again, PDF will open containing roll numbers of shortlisted or selected candidates.
- Use search command to find your roll number.
Case 3: Marks information
- Click on menu button.
- Then click on Marks information.
- Then you reach the page containing active marks information of latest exams whose marks were announced for all candidates who appeared in exam after filling application form of UPSC 2019.
- Click on login link, or recommended / not-recommended candidates link.
- Then login with roll number and password.
Case 4: Marks of recommended candidates PDF file
- Search for notification on issuance of masks under Whats New.
- Click on link.
- PDF file containing marks of recommended candidates open.
- Check your details from it.
Significance of UPSC Results
Union Public Service Commission is responsible for conduct of examinations in order to appoint candidates to services of the Union. Result is on basis of final answers decided by commission and published in answer key of UPSC 2019. It can also hold direct interviews for appointment. Each exam and its corresponding final result hold a different significance in terms of bodies where admission or recommendation is done.
Engineering Services Examination (ESE) Results
Recruitment on the results of this examination will be made to the Services/ Posts under the following categories:-
- Category-I: Civil Engineering.
- Category-II: Mechanical Engineering.
- Category-III: Electrical Engineering.
- Category-IV: Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Combined Defence Services (CDS) Results
Admission to following courses
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun (DE) Course
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala Course
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – (Pre-Flying) Training Course
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) SSC (Men) Course (NT)
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course
Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) (CAPF) Results
Recruitment of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) viz. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force(CISF), Indo‐Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (NDA and NA) Results
Admission to following courses
- Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA Course
- Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC)
Civil Services Results
Recruitment to following Services and Posts
- Indian Administrative Service.
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian Police Service.
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
Recruitment to following services
- Indian Economic Service
- Indian Statistical Service
Combined Geo-Scientist And Geologist Results
Recruitment to following categories of post
- Category I : (Posts in the Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines).
- Geologist, Group A
- Geophysicist, Group A
- Group A
- Category II: (Posts in the Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources)
- Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A
Combined Medical Services Results
Recruitment to following services / posts
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.