UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Admit Card 2019 – The admit card will be made available on the official website (upsssc.gov.in). To download the UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Admit Card candidates need to enter Registration Number, Date of Birth and Gender. It contains information on date of examination, reporting time and venue of the examination. The selection is on the basis of marks scored on the entrance test. The provisional selected candidates as per the result have to qualify the document verification for final selection. For more information on UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Admit Card 2019 and how to download, exam pattern etc check this page out.
UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Admit Card 2019
The admit card is released for the candidates who filled the complete application form and whose status of application form is confirmed. The total number of vacancies are 486. The complete schedule for UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Admit Card is given below.
|Admit Card||To be announced!|
|Exam Date||To be announced!|
Admit Card: UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Admit Card 2019 will be available at upsssc.gov.in
How to Download the UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Admit Card
The admit card for UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician will be available online only at official website. The candidates need to download it and take a print out of it. At the exam hall only the candidates with admit card will be allowed. The steps to download the admit card are as follows.
- The first step is to visit the official website or click on the link provided above.
- Now go to the “Applicant Segment” and under it go to the tab “Examination Interview”.
- Go to the section “Download Admit Card”.
- In this you need to enter the following details to download it.
- Candidate Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Verification Code as shown in box.
- Now hit the button stating “Download Admit Card”.
- Also take a print out of it for future use.
Forgot Login Details
The Registration Number is the very important number as it is the unique Id through which candidate can access and download items like admit card, or check the answer key, and download the result. So what to do in case you forgot your registration Id? You just to follow the steps given below to retrieve your Registration Number hastle free.
- At the Applicant Segment got to Download Admit Card section on the official website.
- Now at the bottom of it you can see “know your Registration Number”.
- Hit that button and enter the following information as entered in the application form.
- Candidates Full Name
- Father’s/Husband’s Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Enter Verification Code
- Now hit the button stating “Search” and you will get your registration number.
The exam will be the basis of the recruitment. The exam will be conducted as per the schedule. The exam pattern is given below.
Mode of Exam: Offline / Online.
Normalization: The exam will be conducted in single shift if the applicants are less and in two shifts if applicants are more. In the case of latter the normalization will be carried out.
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
The admit card must be checked thoroughly and the details mentioned must be matched with the details you entered on the application form. If found any discrepancy you must contact the officials immediately because candidates with contradicting details will not be allowed to give the exam. The important details mentioned on the admit card are as follows.
- Candidates Name
- Post Applied
- Date of Birth
- Reporting Time
- Exam Date
- Exam Center Details
If you find any mismatch in information then you must immediately contact the Officials, the contact number of which is given below.
Contact Number – 0522 – 2720814.
The candidates have to follow the important guidelines as issued by the officials from time to time. Adhering to the guidelines is important because the admission to exam is provisional and candidates not adhering to the instructions may not be allowed to give the exam. Below we have mentioned some of the Do’s and Don’t to give you a heads up about the instructions.
Things to DO on the Exam Day!
- Take the hard copy of the admit card to the exam center.
- Know the route and commute options available beforehand in order to reach the exam venue hastle free.
- Reach the exam center 45 minutes before the start time of the examination. Early arrival gives you enough time to complete time to do all the formalities related to the exam also mentally prepare you for the exam ahead.
Things NOT to DO on the Exam Day!
- Do not carry things that are not allowed inside the exam hall such as mobile phone and Bluetooth and any other electronic gadgets with you.
- Do not provide hindrance int he security check or the routine procedure followed by the officials.
- Do not try to hide information or provide false information as it may lead to cancellation of the candidature.
UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Answer Key 2019
The answer key will be available at the official website which is (upsssc.gov.in). The download section provided in the Applicant Segment will contain the answer key. It is a pdf file and the candidate need to download the answer key into their device. The name of the post for which the answer key is released is mentioned in it and candidate can download the same by clicking on it.