UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Answer Key 2019 – The answer key will be released for the entrance test after the conduction of it. It will be made available at the official website (upsssc.gov.in). The answer key is available in the Applicant Segment. It will be a pdf file and candidate have to downlaod it into their device. The final result for UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician will be formulated on the basis of the answer key. For more information on UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Answer Key 2019 and how to download the answer key etc you can refer to this page below.
UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Answer Key 2019
The entrance test is a objective type question test. The mode of exam is offline / online. The answer key is released for all the sets of the question paper. The complete schedule for the UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Answer Key 2019 is given below.
|Exam Date||To be announced!|
|Answer Key||To be announced!|
Answer Key: UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Answer Key 2019 will be available at upsssc.gov.in
How to Download the UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Answer Key 2019
The answer key have to be downloaded online. It is used to check the score before the declaration of the result. The question number and the respective answers are mentioned on the answer key. The steps to download the answer key is given below.
- First of all visit the official website or click on the link provided above.
- Go to the “Applicant Segment” on the home page.
- In the “Applicant Segment” go to the tab stating “Downloads” and under it click on “Download Answer Key”
- Select the post for which you have applied and download the answer key.
- You can also take a print out of it.
How to use the UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Answer key?
The answer key will be released by the UPSSSC soon after the conduction of the exam. Answer key can be used to calculate the marks and get a gist about the performance in the exam. The answer key has all the question numbers and the respective answers. Before you calculate marks using the answer first check that the answer key you are using is of the same set as you solved in the examination. The different set have different order of questions or sometimes different questions also so you need to be very specific about the question paper set. After you have checked the set then note down the following information.
- Number of Correct Questions you marked.
- Number of Incorrect Questions you marked.
As soon as you have this data, you can use it to calculate the marks. The exam pattern is given below in detail.
The entrance exam consists of objective type MCQs which need to be solved in either Offline/online mode. The exam pattern for this year has not been announced officially yet but it is expected to be same as the previous years. The exam pattern as per the last year is given below. The exact information about exam pattern and syllabus will be updated before the release of the admit card.
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions|
|Name of the Subject||No. of Marks|
Duration: The duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
Question Type: Multiple Type Questions (MCQ)
The answer key can also be used by the aspiring candidates for preparation. The important points about how to prepare using the answer key are given below.
- The best mock papers and the closest sample questions you can get are past year papers. So you must solve past year papers for better understanding about the questions asked and the pattern of the exam.
- The answer key comes into the role when you have solved the question paper and you need to analyse your performance.
- Check the number of correct answers, number of incorrect answers and number of unanswered questions.
- Now you need to focus on the topics from where you were not able to solve the question or you have marked the wrong answer.
- Strengthen your concepts based on the above, and again solve one past year paper and repeat the same procedure.
- This is the most effective way to prepare using the past year paper. If you don;t analyse and just solve the paper without improving on your weak areas then it is not beneficial.
UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Result 2019
The result will be released on the official website (upsssc.gov.in). The marks scored in the entrance test will be the basis of selection. The marks may be normalized depending upon the number of shifts and the decision of the UPSSSC. After the entrance test answer key is released and the marks are calculated on the basis of this only. To check the result open the pdf file provided there.
The candidates selected provisionally will have to appear for the document verification process in which self attested photocopies of the certificates related to educational qualification, category and all the claims made in the application form. It is the responsibility of the candidate to prove the eligibility by producing true and valid documents.