UPSSSC Recruitment 2021 – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow, organizes examination for recruitment to various posts. Candidates seeking government job in UP can get here all latest notification and link to apply online for UPSSSC Recruitment 2021. UPSSSC releases the Online Application Form for the various post. UPSSSC Recruitment 2021 consists of several processes. From the release of notification and the online form to issue of admit card and declaration of result, UPSSSC informs all updates online. Stay updated with details of UPSSSC application form, admit card, exam, interview, result.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2021
From below candidates can check the HPPSC Recruitment details like about vacancies, last date to apply, etc.
|Advertisement Number||UPSSSC Recruitment Notification||Link|
|01-Exam /2021||Pre Eligibility Test PET 2021||Click here|
|01-Exam / 2018||Combined Exercise Instructor and Regional Training .||Notice|
|Assistant Statistical Officer||Notice|
|01-Exam / 2018||Joint Exercise Instructor and Regional Youth Welfare |
and Regional Development Team Officer (General Selection)
|Notice Regarding Result|
|04-Exam/2019||UPSSSC Junior Assistant General Recruitment |
Competitive Examination 2019 (1186 Vacancies)
|Click Here | Notice|
|05-Exam/2019||UPSSSC FOREST GUARD AND WILD LIFE GUARD |
[General Recruitment] Competitive Examination 2019 (655 Vacancies)
|Click Here | Exam Cancelled Notice|
|06-Exam/2019||UPSSSC ASSISTANT TECHNICIAN |
[General Recruitment] Competitive Examination 2019 (485 Vacancies)
|Click Here | Exam Cancelled Notice|
|02-Exam/2019||UPSSSC Homoeopathic Pharmacist (SS) Competitive Examination-2019||Notice | Eligibility Verification|
|01-Exam/2017||UPSSSC Junior Assistant||Click here | Interview Letter|
|01-Exam(S.S)/2017||Junior Assistant (115 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|28-Exam/2016||Junior Engineer / Other Technical Post|
|25-Exam/2016||UPSSC Computer Operator Recruitment||Click here|
|24-Exam/2016||Legislative Building guard / Forest Guard (General) Examination |
|23-Exam/2016||Combined Technical Service Examination|
|22-Exam/2016||Combined Lower Subordinate Services Competitive Examination|
Cane Supervisor (437 Vacancies)
|Click Here | Final result|
|19(6)/2016||Nalkoop Mistri (112 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|18(5)/2016||Various Posts (General) (476 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|17-EXAM/2016||Laboratory Technician (921 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|27-Exam/2016||UPSSC Combined Stenographer Recruitment||Result|
|26-Exam/2016||Junior Assistant and Clerk (584 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|Excise Sepoy (GP) Examination-2016||Physical Criteria and Physical Examination Notice|
|02-Eam/2018||UPSSSC VDO 2018||Click here|
|16(4)/2016||Instructor (293 Vacancies)||Click Here|
- Click here to check the Prelims PET Exam Notice
- Click here to check the updated status and forward-looking proceedings in relation to the written tests.
- Click here to check the Information regarding the examination plan and syllabus for the written examination of Junior Assistant (SS) Examination-2019.
Commission Is Responsible for Conducting
The Commission is responsible for conducting following exams in the state.
- Junior Assistant Recruitmnet Exam
- Conductor Recruitment Examination.
- Stenographer Recruitment Examination.
- Clerk Recruitment Examination
- Forest Guard Recruitment Examination
- Boring Technician Recruitment Exam
- Lekhpal Recruitment Exam
- Pharmacist Recruitment Exam
- Revenue Inspector Recruitment Exam
- Junior Engineer Recruitment Exam
- Village Development Officer Recruitment Exam
UPSSSC conducts this exam time to time whenever there is the requirement of the candidates in different departments.
The Work Function Of UPSSSC
The basic work function of the Commission is to conduct various competitive exams in the state. For the enhancement of the employement in the state. It works as the corporate entity separate from the government.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the application form on the official website i.e., upsssc.gov.in. Candidates can fill the application through the direct link provided below. On clicking the link, search for the “All Notifications/Advertisement” link and through there apply for the respective posts.
How to Submit UPSSSC Online Application Form
- Log on upsssc.gov.in to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”.
- Click on the “Notifications/Advertisements” menu to view all notifications regarding vacancies/post.
- Select to Apply for any of the listed notification by clicking on the link “Apply” against each notification.
- For the Part-I Candidate Registration process, candidates have to click on the “Candidate Registration” option. The Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill in fundamental information, particulars and details opens up.
- Thereafter, aspirants need to log in again and submit the UPSSSC Application Form.
- Last step is to pay the requisite application fee and submit the application fee.
UPSSSC Admit Card
UPSSSC releases the UPSSSC admit card a few days before the exam. Candidates can access the UPSSSC admit card online through upsssc.gov.in. They must have login details such as registration number User id and password to log in. Once the admit card appears on the screen, aspirants have to download the call letter. Candidates have to carry the printout of the UPSSSC admit card to the exam centre along with the documents/ id proof for verification.
UPSSSC Answer key
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission release all answer key at upsssc.gov.in. After the conduction of the exam, the Commission released the answer key a few days after the exam. Aspirants can calculate the scores for the examination with the help of the UPSSSC answer key. Candidates have to make sure that they refer to the recruitment wise marking scheme to calculate the scores.
UPSSSC Question Paper
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission release all answer key at upsssc.gov.in. Candidates can get question paper through the link given below:
- Click here to view the Set AA Question Paper
- Click here to view the Set AB Question Paper
- Click here to view the Set AC Question Paper
- Click here to view the Set AD Question Paper
- Click here to view the Set AE Question Paper
- Click here to view the Set AF Question Paper
- Click here to view the Set AG Question Paper
- Click here to view the Set AH Question Paper
UPSSSC Result 2021
The result for UPSSSC recruitment releases online on the official website upsssc.gov.in. The conducting body releases the result in merit list form in which names and roll numbers of qualifying students is mentioned. Candidates can check UPSSSC result to know whether they have shortlisted for the further stages. The selection procedure of the recruitment varies depending upon the requirement. It may includes written exam only, interview only, prelims, mains and interview.
Ans. The official website for UPSSSC is upsssc.gov.in.
Ans. To apply for UPSSSC recruitment, candidates have to visit the official website, upsssc.gov.in. Thereafter, register and then submit the application form.
Ans. The selection procedure for UPSSSC recruitment vary post to post – written exam only, interview only or prelims, mains and interview.