UPSSSC Recruitment 2020 – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow, organizes examination for recruitment to various posts. Candidates seeking government job in UP can get here all latest notification and link to apply online for UPSSSC Recruitment 2020. UPSSSC releases the Online Application Form for the various post. UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 consists of several processes. From the release of notification and the online form to issue of admit card and declaration of result, UPSSSC informs all updates online. Stay updated with details of UPSSSC application form, admit card, exam, interview, result.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2020
From below candidates can check the HPPSC Recruitment details like about vacancies, last date to apply, etc.
|Advertisement Number||UPSSSC Recruitment Notification||Link|
|04-Exam/2019||UPSSSC Junior Assistant General Recruitment |
Competitive Examination 2019 (1186 Vacancies)
|Click Here | Notice|
|05-Exam/2019||UPSSSC FOREST GUARD AND WILD LIFE GUARD |
[General Recruitment] Competitive Examination 2019 (655 Vacancies)
|06-Exam/2019||UPSSSC ASSISTANT TECHNICIAN |
[General Recruitment] Competitive Examination 2019 (485 Vacancies)
|01-Exam/2017||UPSSSC Junior Assistant||Click here | Interview Letter|
|25-Exam/2016||UPSSC Computer Operator Recruitment||Click here|
|27-Exam/2016||UPSSC Combined Stenographer Recruitment||Result|
- Click here to check the updated status and forward-looking proceedings in relation to the written tests.
- Click here to check the Information regarding the examination plan and syllabus for the written examination of Junior Assistant (SS) Examination-2019.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
Commission Is Responsible for Conducting
The Commission is responsible for conducting following exams in the state.
- Junior Assistant Recruitmnet Exam
- Conductor Recruitment Examination.
- Stenographer Recruitment Examination.
- Clerk Recruitment Examination
- Forest Guard Recruitment Examination
- Boring Technician Recruitment Exam
- Lekhpal Recruitment Exam
- Pharmacist Recruitment Exam
- Revenue Inspector Recruitment Exam
- Junior Engineer Recruitment Exam
- Village Development Officer Recruitment Exam
UPSSSC conducts this exam time to time whenever there is the requirement of the candidates in different departments.
The Work Function Of UPSSSC
The basic work function of the Commission is to conduct various competitive exams in the state. For the enhancement of the employement in the state. It works as the corporate entity separate from the government.
UPSSSC 2016 Notification, UPSSSC 2016 Application Form, UPSSSC 2016 Admit Card, UPSSSC 2016 Result, is released in this order. Get all details of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission recruitment 2016-2017 here.
|Advt Number||UPSSSC Recruitment Notification||Links|
|01-Exam(S.S)/2017||Junior Assistant (115 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|28-Exam/2016||Junior Engineer / Other Technical Post |
|26-Exam/2016||Junior Assistant and Clerk (584 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|25-Exam/2016||Combined Computer Operator (Samanya Chayan) Competitive Examination|
|24-Exam/2016||Legislative Building guard / Forest Guard (General) Examination |
|16(4)/2016||Instructor (293 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|23-Exam/2016||Combined Technical Service Examination |
|22-Exam/2016||Combined Lower Subordinate Services Competitive Examination |
|21(7)/2016||Driver (138 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|20-EXAM/2016||Cane Supervisor (437 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|19(6)/2016||Nalkoop Mistri (112 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|18(5)/2016||Various Posts (General) (476 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|17-EXAM/2016||Laboratory Technician (921 Vacancies)||Click Here|
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the application form on the official website i.e., upsssc.gov.in. Candidates can fill the application through the direct link provided below. On clicking the link, search for the “All Notifications/Advertisement” link and through there apply for the respective posts.
Instructions for Filling Online Application Form
- Log on http://upsssc.gov.in to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”.
- Place the mouse over the “Notifications/Advertisements” menu to view all details of notifications with respect to vacancies/post.
- Click on “Notifications/Advertisements” link would take you to the list of all the active Notifications, where you can select to Apply for any of the listed notification by clicking on the link “Apply” against each notification.
- Click on “Apply” button it will open option “Candidate Registration”.
- For Part-I Candidate Registration process you have to click on “Candidate Registration” option it will fetch out Candidate Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for. Fields with * indication are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. Every field has clear instructions for filling up online form are written, which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form.
- The Application form divided into two options namely “Candidate Registration” and “Submit Application Form”.
- Candidate Registration: Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Type of Recruitment’,‘Name’, ‘Father’s/husband’s name’, ‘UP Domicile’, ‘Category’,’SubCategory’, ’DOB’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact no’, Email-Id, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
- Submit Application Form would take you to the 2nd part of the online application. Now to complete online application submission you just click on “Submit Application Form” in Candidate Segment Page.
UPSSSC Answer key
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission release all answer key at upsssc.gov.in. After the conduction of exam, the Commission released answer key after a few days after the exam. For the purpose of easily getting relevant UPSSSC Answer key 2016, check following table.
|Advt Number||UPSSSC Recruitment Notification||Date of Exam||Answer Key|
|13-EXAM/2016||Combined Technical Assistant and Assistant Instructor Competitive Examination||20 Nov 2016||Click here to check Revised Answer key.|
|17-EXAM/2016||Laboratory Technician||20 Nov 2016||Click here to check Revised Answer key.|
UPSSSC Question Paper
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission release all answer key at upsssc.gov.in. Candidates can get question paper through the link given below:
- Click here to view the Set AA Question Paper
- Click here to view the Set AB Question Paper
- Click here to view the Set AC Question Paper
- Click here to view the Set AD Question Paper
- Click here to view the Set AE Question Paper
- Click here to view the Set AF Question Paper
- Click here to view the Set AG Question Paper
- Click here to view the Set AH Question Paper