WB Police Constable Result 2019 – The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) has released the WB Police Constable Final Result 2019 at wbpolice.gov.in. To check WB Police Constable Result, candidates have to enter application serial number and date of birth. The qualifiers of the written examination have appeared in PET/PMT can check their marks. Further selection is based on the final written exam and interview. The candidates have to qualify in each stage separately. Check here complete details of WB Police Constable Result 2019.
Latest: WB Police Constable 2019 Category wise Merit List in respect of 8419 candidates recommended for appointment has been declared. Check below.
WB Police Constable Result 2019
Check important events regarding WB Police Constable Result 2019 from the table below
|WB Police Constable Result 2019||Important Dates|
|Prelims Exam Date||04 Aug 2019|
|Declaration of Result||19 Nov 2019|
|PET/PMT Examination||03 Dec 2019|
|Final Written Exam||16 Feb 2020|
|Final Written Exam Result||14 May 2020|
08 Sep – 06 Oct 2020
|Final Result||15 Oct 2020|
|Medical Test||To Be Announced|
|Final Result||To Be Announced|
- Click here to check List of 15743 candidates not shortlisted for the interview.
- Click here to check List of 12786 candidates shortlisted for interview.
- Click here to check Category wise Merit List in respect of 8419 candidates recommended for appointment.
- Click here to check WB Police Constable final written exam result 2019.
- Click here to check WB Police Constable Result 2019 for Preliminary Exam.
WB Police Constable Result 2019 for Final Written Exam
Once a candidate clears the PET/PMT he/she has to appear in the final written examination which has the almost same pattern as the written exam. After the written examination the Board compiles the result in form of pdf/login. In this exam, the candidates will be assigned marks. And these marks is used in preparing the final merit list.
WB Police Constable Result 2019
The result is announced on the official website of West Bengal Police Recruitment and Promotion Board at wbpolice.gov.in. The mode of examination will be pen paper-based. The candidates will be able to check their results with the following steps. The Board may release the result through pdf file or login form.
How to check WB Police Result 2019?
Case: 1 If the result declares through the login.
- Click on the above link.
- On clicking the link, candidates will be redirected to the official website.
- Thereafter the candidates have to provide the login credentials.
- After providing the details the result will be open.
Case: 2 If the result declares through the pdf file.
- The above-provided link will take the candidates to pdf containing the details of the candidates.
- Here candidates can match their roll number or name whatever it is provided on the file.
- If the name/roll number will be there in the file, then it will be highlighted there.
WB Police Constable Result 2019 for PET/PMT
The candidates who clear the written examination have to appear in the Physical Efficiency Test and Physical measurement test. The PET/PMT will be qualifying in nature. The candidates who will qualify the exam will have their names in the result. The result will be declared on the official website of the Board.
WB Police Constable Result 2019 for Interview
Likewise the above stages the result for the interview will be announced on the official website. the candidate who will qualify all the above exam will have to appear in the interview. The interview will carry 15 marks. After the interview, the candidates have to appear in the medical examination.
WB Police Constable Final Result 2019
Once all the stages in the recruitment process are over the result will be compiled on the basis of the marks obtained in the written exam, final written exam, an interview. The final result will be released in the form of merit list. All the participants of the recruitment process will be able to check their result on the official website of the board.
Vacancies on Which The Recruitment is Being Held
There are total 8419 vacancies on which the recruitment is going to be held. The vacancy distribution has been provided here.
|OBC- B (E.C)||211|