West Bengal Police Lady Constable Recruitment Admit Card 2018 will be issued by West Bengal Police Recruitment Board. The admit card will be issued after the successful completion of the application form process. Admit Card will be available only for selected candidates who will fill the application form on time. The candidates will be able to obtain their West Bengal Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2018 Admit Card from the official website at www.wbgdrb.in link to download the admit card will also be provided below. The candidates will obtain their admit card by entering their 9 digit application number and submit the details or refresh the page if you are unable to download the page. Check complete details about West Bengal Police Lady Constable Admit Card 2018 from this page.
West Bengal Police Lady Constable Admit Card 2018
The candidate must carry the document on the exam day along with a valid photo identity proof. The candidates are advised to check the printed venue on the admit card and other details carefully so as to admit any confusion related to exam.
|Admit Card will be available from||09 Jun 2018|
|WB Police Lady Constable Recruitment Exam||24 Jun 2018|
- Admit Card Notice: Click here to check the notice.
- OMR Answer Sheet: Click here to check the OMR.
- Attendance Roll: Click here to check the Attendance Roll.
- Exam Notice: Click here to check the notice.
- Admit Card: Admit Card will be available at www.policewb.gov.in.
Steps to check the Admit card
- Visit the official website at wbgdrb.in or click here
- When the site opens, click on West Bengal Police Lady Constable Admit Card 2018.
- The candidates will now be required to enter their nine-digit application number.
- And after that, they have to submit the details.
- You can take the direct print or save the file in pdf format.
- Admission to the examination will be purely provisional subject to verification of eligibility at a later stage. Therefore, candidature of any candidate shall be rejected straightway if found not eligible at any stage, even after appearance in the tests /examinations.
- Candidates must abide by the instructions as may be given by the Venue-in-Charge/Invigilator of the examination venue. If the candidate fails to do so or indulges in disorderly or improper conduct, she will render herself liable for expulsion from the examination hall and/or such other punishment as the Recruitment Board may deem fit to impose.
- A candidate who has been reported against by the Venue-in-Charge of the examination venue for violating any of the instructions or for having adopted unfair means at the arena /venue/examination hall or having used electronic gadgets like Earpiece, Smart Phone, etc. in the examination hall, will be punished with cancellation of her candidature and also be debarred from appearing at future examinations /selection processes as may be decided by the Recruitment Board depending on the circumstances/gravity of the case or may be criminally proceeded against.
- In case of on-line applicants no Admit Card will be issued through the Postal Department before the Preliminary Written Test and subsequent stages, if selected for the next stage, candidates have to download the e-Admit Cards from the website.
Preliminary Written Test (Marks – 100)
Applicants provisionally considered eligible will have to appear in an MCQ based preliminary written test which is qualifying in nature. There would be 100 objective type questions having multiple choice (four choices) of answers carrying equal marks each. The duration of this tests will be 1(one) hour. Question paper will be set in two languages (Bengali & Nepali). Questions of the Preliminary Written Test shall be from the following subjects.
|General Awareness and General Knowledge||50 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics||30 Marks|
Final Written Examination (Marks – 85)
All the candidates who qualify in the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Measurement Test (PET) will be called to appear in the Final Written Examination to be conducted by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
The Final Written Examination will have 85 (eighty five) Multiple Choice (Four choices) Objective Type Questions (MCQs) carrying equal marks each. The duration of the examination will be 1 (One) hour. Question paper will be set in two languages (Bengali & Nepali) except questions on English language. Question of the Final Written Examination shall be from the following subjects.
|General Awareness and General Knowledge||25 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard)||20 Marks|
|Reasoning and Logical Analysis||15 Marks|
Note: There will be NEGATIVE marking for each wrong answer. ¼th of the allotted marks for a particular question will be deducted for each wrong answer.