APPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2020: The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission releases the APPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2020 at psc.ap.gov.in shortly after the exam. It is released for the screening test and the main exam containing the correct answers to the question paper. Candidates are allowed to submit objections against the intial answer key in the prescribed format. Thereafter, on the basis of the final answer key, the result of APPSC Group 2 2020 is published. Get here the complete information of APPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2020 from this page.
Latest: APPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2020 is releasing shortly after the exam at the official website.
APPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2020
The answer keys are released in two stages i.e. the initial answer key and the final answer key. Candidates are allowed to raise objections against the initial answer keys for a specified period of time. However, once the objection window closes the final answer keys are released after making the revisions as per received objections. Check the complete schedule related to APPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2020 here below.
|Important event||Tentative date|
|Release of answer key (Screening test)||Jun – Jul 2021|
|Release of answer key (Main Exam)||Sep – Oct 2021|
How To Check APPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2020?
Candidates can check the official answer keys from the direct links provided on this page. Just click on the link and the APPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2020 is opened in a new tab. From there, simply click on download to save the file on your device. However, those to wish to check the answer keys by visiting the website, can do so by following the simple steps given below.
- Go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Click on Keys & Objections
- Look for the link to get the APPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2020.
- Simply click on the link to get the APPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2020.
How To Estimate Score Using APPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2020?
With the knowledge of the marking scheme of the APPSC Group 2 2020 exams, candidates can estimate the final score from the APPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2020. The marking criteria and the step by step guide to estimate the final score can be checked from below.
Check out the marking scheme for the screening test and main exam below
|Marks for correct answer||+1|
|Negative marking for incorrect answer||-1/3|
Follow the simple steps below to estimate the final score
- Compare your responses with the correct answers provided in the APPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2020
- Count the number of correct answers and incorrect answers.
- Now use the formula given below to get the marks.
Estimated score = (No. of correct answers X marks per correct answer) – No. of incorrect answers X marks per incorrect answer)
How To Raise Objections Against APPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2020?
Candidates are allowed to challenge the answers provided in the provisional answer keys that are released at first. Using the proforma as provided by the Commission on the official website, candidates can raise objections. A fee may be specified in the APPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2020 required to raise objections. To raise objections, follow the instructions below.
- Go to the website of APPSC and download the format.
- Now click on Keys & Objections.
- Click on the link to download the objection proforma.
- Fill in the details and others as required
- Attach necessary supporting materials and justifications.
- Then submit the document in prescribed more to prescribed address by the deadline. Candidates have to also submit a self-attested copy of the hall ticket of the APPSC Group 2 2020 exam.
Details of objections to be entered are:
- Question ID / number as given in published key
- Brief description of the question
- Details of objection in not more than 100 words
- Details of standard reference in support of objections in not more than 100 words
Final APPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2020
The final answer keys are released after the revision of the provisional answer keys. As the objection window closes, the Commission considers only those objections that are received within the specified time period. Valid objections are considered and the Commission engages subject matter experts to tally the provisional answer keys with the objections. Thereafter, necessary revisions are made in the provisional answer keys and the revised answer key, also known as the final answer key is released. Candidates must note that the evaluation of the response sheet of candidates is done on the basis of the final answer keys only and not the provisional answer keys.
APPSC Group 2 Result 2020
The results of the APPSC Group 2 2020 exam are announced in time one by one for the screening test, main exam, and final result. The result is particularly announced in online mode at psc.ap.gov.in only. Candidates can, therefore, check results by entering the username and mobile number. Along with the result, cut off marks are also announced. In addition, two lists are also published, one for a list of qualified candidates for the main examination, and one for a list of rejected candidates.
Download Here APPSC Group 2 Mains Answer Key 2019
- Paper-I – General Studies and Mental Ability
- Paper-II – A.P Social History and Constitution
- Paper-III – Planning in India and Indian Economy
- Format of Objection
APPSC Group 2 Screening Test Answer Key 2019
Get here APPSC Group 2 Screening Test Answer Key 2019 official and unofficial from below:
Official APPSC Group 2 Screening Test Answer Key 2019
Unofficial APPSC Group 2 Screening Test Answer Key 2019
APPSC Group 2 Screening Test 2019 Answer Key
APPSC Group 2 Screening Test 2019 Question Paper
APPSC Group 2 Screening Test Answer Key 2016-17
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has been released the answer key of screening test for APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2016 – 2017 officially. Candidates can check the answer key from this page given below.
Prelims Answer Key
- Click here to check Answer Key
- Final Decision of the Commission on Objections, Click here.
- Question Paper of Screening Test (SET A), Click here.
Prelims Final Answer Key