APPSC Group 2 Result 2017 Declared! – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the APPSC Group 2 Screening test result Results for the recruitment examination that was organized on 26 February 2017 for various Non-Executive and Executive posts such as Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Deputy Tahsildar, Sub Register Grade- II, Junior Employment Officer and many more. APPSC Group 2 Answer Keys has already been released. Now candidates, who have appeared in APPSC Group 2 recruitment exam can check the APPSC Group 2 Result (Non-Executive and Executive Posts)
Latest – Correction facility for choosing options for the post & Zonal preferences is now available.
- Name of the exam – APPSC Group 2
- Date of the exam – 26 February 2017
- Answer Keys – Released (Check Here)
- Date of declaration of result – 04 April 2017 ( Screening Test Result )
- Call Letter (Mains Exam) – To Be Released (Check Details Here)
Important Schedule of APPSC Group 2 Exam 2017
|APPSC Group 2 Event||Schedule|
|Date of Screening Test||26 February 2017|
|Result Declared (Screening Test)||04 April 2017|
|Date of Main Exam||20 May & 21 May 2017|
|Declaration of Result (Mains)||To Be announced|
APPSC Group 2 Screening Test Result 2017 – Declared!
Aspirants APPSC Group 2 2016-17 Screening Test Result is now available on official website. All the candidates who have appeared for the APPSC Group 2 screening test held on 26 Feb 2017 can check their result from the official website or through the link given below.
Get APPSC Group 2 Screening Test Result 2017
- Click here to check marks of qualified candidates in Screening test held on 26 Feb 2017.
- Click here to check result through login.
- List of Candidates Rejected, Check here.
Correction facility for choosing options for post & Zonal preferences
Applicants who wish to change basic details like Name, Mother/Father/Husband Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Address for Communication, District, Mandal, Village, Community, Mother Tongue, Religion, Identification marks, Education Qualification, Local District, Local Zone, Email ID, Mobile Number need to visit Group II Services – Corrections link and the applicants who want to submit their Post Preferences alone, need to visit Group II Services – Post Preference link available in “Online Application Submission” and then update the details. (Notified here)
- Login here for Correction facility for choosing options for the post & Zonal preferences.
All the qualified candidates in Screening Test are eligible for Main Examination which will be held on 20 May & 21 May 2017.
Candidates may note that, Mains exam call letter will be released in the month of May 2017.
APPSC Group 2 Cut Off Marks 2017
APPSC will soon release Group 2 cut off marks 2017. Candidates can check here APPSC Group 2 cut offs when it will be officially announced by APPSC. APPSC Group 2 cut offs mostly searched by the students after declaration of result. Candidates are advised to stay connected with this page to get information regarding APPSC Group 2 Cut off 2017.
How To download APPSC Group 2 Exam Result?
- Candidates required visiting the web portal of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- After that, under “Latest Notification” head aspirants required to choose apt link related to course for which you want the result.
- Once you choose apt link press on that. Within few minutes of pressing on selected link your result will appear in front of you.
- Check your roll number in the list of shortlisted contenders.
- At last, download it and take a print out of it or save it somewhere in your computer system for future make of use.
What Next After APPSC Group 2 Screening Test
Candidates who have qualified the APPSC Group 2 Screening test which was conducted by APPSC on 26 Feb 2017 are now eligible to take APPSC Group 2 Mains examination. Candidates who are now eligible for the APPSC Mains examination must download the APPSC Group 2 Mains Examination Admit Card on time.
The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per zonal preference opted by the applicant at the time of making application to the post online.
The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.APPSC Group 2 Recruitment