APPSC Group 2 Main Result 2017 has been announced by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. The result of the Main examination has been declared on November 16, 2017. The candidates were waiting for this for a long time and now candidates can check their result. The link to check the result is given below on this page. APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2017 is being done to fill 982 posts for Non-Executive and Executive posts such as Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Deputy Tahsildar, Sub Register Grade- II, Junior Employment Officer, etc. To be selected, the candidates have to qualify Pre and Main examination.
Latest: The Candidates list called for verification of Original Certificates and called for Computer Proficiency Test has been released, check it from the link given below.
APPSC Group 2 Result 2017 for Main Exam
The candidates can check the important dates for APPSC Group 2 Recruitment exam 2017 from the table below:
|APPSC Group 2 Event||Schedule|
|Date of Screening Test||26 Feb 2017|
|Result Declared (Screening Test)||04 Apr 2017|
|Date of Main Exam||15 and 16 Jul 2017|
|The final answer key for Mains||12 Aug 2017|
|APPSC Group 2 Main Result||16 Nov 2017|
Check APPSC Group 2 Main Exam Result 2017
The result of the examination has been released online, on psc.ap.gov.in. The result announced a merit list, which the candidates are able to check the following process.
- Candidates list called for DV: Click here to check the list.
- Candidates list called for CPT: Click here to check the CPT list.
- Computer Proficiency Test Result: Click here to check the CPT Group-II Services Result.
- CPT Result Notice: Click here to check the notice.
- Webnote for Group – II Services: Click here to check the notice.
- Time Slot (Schedule): Click here to check the time slot.
- Postcode wise Result: Click here to check the result.
- Selection Notification: Click here to check the selection notification.
- Proficiency test results Notification: Click here to check the result notification.
- Verification Notification: Click here to check the verification notification.
- Non-Eligible candidates of postcode No.14,15 & 16: Click here to check the list.
- List of Absent Candidates: Click here to check the list.
- Date and Timeslot schedule: Click here to check schedule for verification of original certificates, the reporting time, detailed schedule and venue the candidates.
- Schedule: Click here to check the schedule for Document Verification.
- Documents Need to produced at the time of C.V: Click here to check it.
- Revised Result for CV: Click here to check the list.
- Result Notification for CV: Click here to check the list.
- List of withheld candidates: Click here to check the list.
- Main Exam Result: Click here to check the Main Exam Result
- Response Sheet: Click here for response sheet.
ATTENTION: Candidates for Group-II Recruitment – Notification No.18/2016 – If any Candidates feels that his name is not included though it should have been included in Verification list published on 15/12/2017, He/She may send brief details including Hall Ticket No. and reason for seeking inclusion (Except disqualified & Debarred candidates) to mail address [email protected] The request will be examined and necessary action would be taken – 16/12/2017.
- Click on the link which provided above.
- Open the merit list and seek your details on it.
- If you roll number, name, etc is mentioned on the merit list then check the allocated rank.
APPSC Group 2 Cut Off Marks 2017 for Main Exam
The selection of the candidates for the APPSC merit list is done on the basis of cutoff. The candidates who score more than the cutoff marks are provided a rank in the merit list. The percentage of cutoff, category wise, in the examination is as below:
- OC Category – 40%
- BC Category – 35%
- SC/ST/PH Category – 30%
APPSC Group 2 Screening Test Result 2017 – Declared!
Aspirants APPSC Group 2 2016-17 Screening Test Result is now available on official website. All the candidates who have appeared for the APPSC Group 2 screening test held on 26 Feb 2017 can check their result from the official website or through the link given below.
APPSC Group 2 Screening Test Result 2017
- Click here to check marks of qualified candidates in Screening test held on 26 Feb 2017.
- Click here to check result through login.
- List of Candidates Rejected, Check here.
How to Attain Memorandum of Marks
Candidates may attain Memorandum of Marks by paying Rs. 50. The payment can be done through the online payment facility, available at psc.ap.gov.in. It should be noted that the request for attaining the memorandum of mark can only be submitted within two months from the date of announcement of the result. The request for the marks memorandum is to be accompanied by a xerox copy of the hall ticket.
However, it should be noted that the request for the revalutaion or recounting will be not be entertained, under any circumstances. Also, the Invalid, disqualified, ineligible candidates will not be issued any Memorandum of Marks and fees paid by such candidates, if any, will be forfeited to Government account, without any correspondence in this regard.
What Next After APPSC Group 2 Main Exam
The qualifiers of Main examination will be allocated Service/Department on the basis of their Rank in the merit list. The recruitment will be done on the basis of the zonal preference, submitted by the applicants. However, it should be noted that that the selection will be subjected to candidates being medically fit as per the norms of APPSC.