APPSC Recruitment: Conventionally, all Indian states have a distinguished Public Service Commission to take care of government recruitment necessities. APPSC or Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts various recruitment exams for state government recruitment in Andhra Pradesh. APPSC follows a conventional process by releasing recruitment notification for specific posts/posts and accepting applications from eligible candidates as a conventional start to any recruitment event. Then it issues admit card/hall ticket for exam or interview, whichever is being held as a selection test for that recruitment. The Commission conducts APPSC recruitment exams at centers across the state wherein applicants can appear for the exam. Once the exam is over, answer keys are released followed by the declaration of APPSC Result. Get to know more about all APPSC recruitment on this page.
APPSC Recruitment 2021
Following are some of the upcoming and other recent APPSC Recruitment events being conducted. Candidates can refer to the table below and click on the relevant link to know more about any particular event.
APPSC Recruitment 2021
|Notification Number||APPSC Recruitment Notification||Related Links|
|04/2021||APPSC Departmental Tests November||Click here | Web Note|
|02/2021||APPSC Computer Proficiency Test||Click here | Web note | Hall ticket | | Exam postponed Notice|
APPSC Recruitment 2019-2020
To know in detail about the recruitment which is conducted by the APPSC, click on the links given below.
- APPSC Examination Postponed
- APPSC Panchayat Secretary
- APPSC Group 1 Exam
- APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon
- APPSC Assistant Director Recruitment
- APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO) Recruitment
- APPSC Lecturer Recruitment
- AP Panchayat Secretary Recruitment
- APPSC Agriculture Officer & Hostel Welfare Officers Grade-II Recruitment
- APPSC Group 2 Recruitment Exam
- Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Recruitment
- Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment
APPSC Latest Updates
New Exam Schedule of APPSC Examination
APPSC has released the revised examination schedule for various APPSC recruitments. Refer to the image provided below.
Notice regarding the postponement of APPSC Examination
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has postponed the main examinations (Online) for Various Gazetted and Non-Gazetted Notifications to held from May 10 to 19, 2020, and May 18 to 20, 2020 due to prevailing situation of COVID-19. The new dates will be informed later on the official website.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the notice regarding the postponement of APPSC examination due to spread of Covid-19. Check the details from below image,
Web Note regarding Revised dates of Main Exam of APPSC Recruitment
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the web note regarding the change of Main Exam Dates of APPSC Recruitments, check below.
Specific details of each APPSC recruitment events such as notification, application form, admit card, result are correspondingly published in each page. Nonetheless, here is a brief description of some key events which are common to each recruitment.
APPSC One Time Profile Registration
For all recruitment related applications, the APPSC adopts a one-time registration process. Once registered, candidates can revisit the website later to perform a range of different functions such as apply for recruitments.
- You can fill in OTPR or One Time Profile Registration form before applying for APPSC Recruitment at the official website of the Commission.
- The overall process is simple and includes entering information including basic details, address, educational qualification, photograph, and signature upload.
- While registering online, ensure that all information in APPSC OTPR is correct. This is because when the application form is filled up, information about the candidate are retrieved from the OTPR profile.
APPSC Online Application Form 2021
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission activates online application between dates specified for particular recruitment. Candidates must always check for their eligibility from the official notice/information brochure related to the recruitment before applying for any recruitment at psc.ap.gov.in. The schedule of online application is often indicated through the information brochure/official notice itself.
Often, a fee is involved in thee process of online application process and candidates must pay this fee using the modes of payment available during the process of applying online. One must check for category wise exemption or discount of application fee before depositing the same online or offline.
APPSC Hall Ticket 2021 Download
Like all other PSCs in India, whenever there is a recruitment selection test or an exam conducted, eligible candidates are issued an admit card or hall ticket. This document proves the provisional eligibility of the candidates to appear in the exam and is issued in the name of individual candidates. Applicants can know hall ticket details using candidate ID and reference ID. Here are some important points to remember about APPSC Hall Tickets.
- In the event that one has forgotten reference ID, they can get it using name and date of birth.
- Hall ticket for APPSC Recruitment Exam enables candidates to appear for the particular APPSC recruitment exam or other selection tests. Moreover, it conveys important information such as exam date, time, center, venue address.
- It is important that you obtain the admit card before the exam or interview.
- One must note that the admit card or hall ticket is a mandatory document to be carried to be an exam center on the day of the exam.
- Alongside, it is advisable to carry a photo identity proof for the verification of identity.
APPSC Answer Key 2021
Usually, objective type papers are held to select candidates in APPSC Recruitment. After the exam, the Commission publishes answer keys containing correct answers to all questions. Wherever APPSC Prelims and Mains are held, separate keys for the exam are published. However, one must note that answer keys are only issued by the Commission for those papers that have objective questions. For descriptive papers, it is not possible to issue any specific correct answer since candidates have to explain their perspectives through their own write-ups.
APPSC answer keys are issued in two stages whenever there is an objective paper involved. At first, the provisional answer keys are issued. Candidates are allowed to raise objections against provisional answer keys. However, this objection process is conducted only for a specified period of time after the provisional answer key releases. Subsequently, the Commission conducts a review of all received objections and those that are found to be valid, are incorporated to frame the final answer key.
APPSC Result 2021
The result of APPSC Recruitment contains registration number, names, designations, and addresses of candidates who have provisionally passed the exam. It is published online through the website of the Commission as per the schedule of the specific recruitment event. Conventionally, the results are published in different stages as selection events are conducted one by one. The final result that indicates the candidates selected for final appointment is conventionally released after the conduction of all selection tests.
Key Roles and Functions of APPSC
Established under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Indian Constitution, the Commmission conducts a range of functions and duties, These are enumerated under the Article 320 of the Indian Constuitution and can be identified as follows.
- Direct Recruitment
- Recruitment by transfer
- Statutory rules relating to service
- Disciplinary cases
- Reimbursement of legal expenses
- Wound and extraordinary pension cases
- Departmental tests
- Tests for admission to RIMC Dehradun
- Half-yearly exam for IAS and IPS Officers and Proficiency tests for AIS officers.
- Monitoring a temporary appointment exceeding 3 months and according to concurrence for their continuance.
- Consultation in matters of contract extending over years of appointment.
History Of APPSC
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission was established on November 01, 1956, when the state of Andhra Pradesh was established. Prior to this, there was a separate Commission in Andhra and in Hyderabad. In initial days, the Commission was headed by a Chairman and two Members in Andhra while there was one Member in the Commission in Hyderabad. Therefore, when the APPSC was constituted with the merging of these two Commissions, the leadership became a Chairman and three members. By 1983, the number of members has increased to 7. It was again reviewed and increased to 9 members by the Government in 1994 which remains the current composition of the APPSC.
Official website: psc.ap.gov.in