BPSC Civil Services / Bihar IAS Admit Card is also known as Hall Ticket / Call Letter and it should be carried on the day of Preliminary Examination / Main Examination / Interview by candidates, along with an identity proof. BPSC Civil Services / Bihar IAS Admit Card 2017-18 releases on the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission. Candidates who have submitted their application form correctly or completely on time are able to download their Admit Card.
BPSC Civil Services / Bihar IAS Admit Card 2017-18
Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website “www.bpsc.bih.nic.in” or from this page. Direct link to download BPSC Civil Services / Bihar IAS Admit Card 2018 has been given below.
|Date of Availability of Admit Card for Prelims 63rd CCE||To be announced|
|Date of Bihar IAS Preliminary Exam||To be announced|
|Date of Availability of Admit Card for Mains 60th & 62nd CCE||18 Apr 2018|
|Date of Main Exam||27 Apr to 04 May 2018|
|Date of Availability of Admit Card for interview round||To be announced|
- Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit card.
- Admit Card Notice: Click here to check the notice.
- Admit Card Instructions: Click here to check the instructions.
- 60th & 62nd CCE (Main) Schedule: Click here to check the schedule.
Important Notice regarding Cancellation of Candidature of 4 Candidates
Important Instruction Regarding BPSC Civil Services / Bihar IAS Admit Card
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidates are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam is given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card is required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card has some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
63rd CCE (Prelims)
- Written examination (Preliminary Examination) will be of objective type and Time duration of the will be 2 hrs.
- Maximum Marks – 150
- Questions in the written examination will be from General Science, Indian History, Bihar History, Rivers of Bihar, National Movement and the contribution of the Bihar in National Movement and Economic condition of Bihar at the time of Independence.
- Questions to check general mentality ability will also there.
60th & 62nd CCE (Mains)
- Written Exam will be consist of three subjects question papers.
- General Hindi (01)
- General Studies (02)
- Selective subject
Both subjects (General Hindi and General Studies) are compulsory subjects.
Selected subjects are given below.
- General Hindi (01): 100 Marks
- General Studies (02): (Two papers) 300 Marks for each paper
- Selective subject: 300 Marks
- Minimum Marks: 120 Marks
- Time Period: 3 Hrs for each subject