BPSC Civil Services / Bihar IAS Admit Card for Preliminary Exam released on June 19, 2018. BPSC has released the Bihar IAS Admit Card 2018 on its official website at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. The prelims will hold on July 01, 2018. Those who have filled the applications form correctly on time can download it form this page. To download the admit card, the candidates have to provide the Username and password on the official website of BPSC. BPSC Civil Services also known as Hall Ticket / Call Letter and it should be carried on the day of Preliminary Examination / Main Examination / Interview by candidates, along with an identity proof. Get here all the relevant information about BPSC Civil Services / Bihar IAS Admit Card 2018 like the process to download the admit card, examination scheme etc.
BPSC Civil Services / Bihar IAS Admit Card 2017-18
Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website “www.bpsc.bih.nic.in” or from this page. Direct link to download BPSC Civil Services / Bihar IAS Admit Card 2018 is also available on this page. The only mode to get the Admit card is online. Apart from this BPSC didn’t introduce any secondary medium. Get here the schedule of examination.
|Date of Availability of Admit Card for Prelims 63rd CCE||19 to 28 Jun 2018|
|Date of Bihar IAS Preliminary Exam||01 Jul 2018|
|Date of Availability of Admit Card for interview round||To be announced|
- Admit Card (63rd Prelim Exam): Click here to download the Admit Card.
- Admit Card Notice (63rd Pre Exam): Click here to check the notice.
- Notice: Click here to check the Notice regarding the Improper Image or Signature in the Application Form.
- Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit card.
- Notice of Admit Card: Click here to check the notice.
- Instructions for Admit Card: Click here to check the instructions.
- 60th & 62nd CCE (Main) Schedule: Click here to check the schedule.
BPSC Civil Services Admit Card for Prelims
BPSC has released the admit card for prelims examination. Only those candidates will able to download the admit card whosoever have submitted the application form correctly on time. The candidates can download the admit card from the above link which says “Admit card (63rd Prelims Admit Card)”. Now check the steps to download the BPSC Civil Services / Bihar IAS Admit Card 2018.
How to download the Bihar IAS Admit Card 2018?
The steps to download the Bihar Civil Services Admit card is very easy. To get admit card smoothly please follow the steps.
- First of all click on the above link, which will redirect to Admit card page of BPSC website instantly.
- Now you have to provide the login credentials like username, password and captcha code.
- On entering the credentials click on the log in button.
- A new page will open holding the admit card.
- Now download the BPSC Civil Services, and keep it safe until the recruitment gets over.
What to Carry in Examination Hall Along with Bihar IAS Admit Card 2018?
Although BPSC Civil Services Admit Card is sufficient to give you entry in the examination hall. ut for chceking the identity of the candidate and to avoid fake candidatures it is mandatory to carry one photo identity proof in the examination hall. So the candidates have to carry any of these document as identity proof
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving Licence
- Or any document which certifies the identity of candidate issued by the Indian government.
Important Instruction Regarding BPSC Civil Services / Bihar IAS Admit Card
- Candidates should bring the printout of their to admit card in the examination hall.
- A Candidate should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Aspirants are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam is given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card is required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card has some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
The Pattern for BPSC Civil Services Exam
63rd CCE (Prelims)
- Written examination (Preliminary Examination) will be of objective type and Time duration of the will be 2 hrs.
- Maximum Marks – 150
- Questions in the written examination will be from General Science, Indian History, Bihar History, Rivers of Bihar, National Movement and the contribution of the Bihar in National Movement and Economic condition of Bihar at the time of Independence.
- Questions to check general mentality ability will also there.
60th & 62nd CCE (Mains)
- Written Exam will be consist of three subjects question papers.
- General Hindi (01)
- General Studies (02)
- Selective subject
Both subjects (General Hindi and General Studies) are compulsory subjects.
Selected subjects are given below.
- General Hindi (01): 100 Marks
- General Studies (02): (Two papers) 300 Marks for each paper
- Selective subject: 300 Marks
- Minimum Marks: 120 Marks
- Time Period: 3 Hrs for each subject