BPSC Civil Services / Bihar IAS Application Form 2016 is available on the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC). Interested candidates can apply online as per the given below schedule. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Latest – Last date for Online Application of BPSC Civil Services 2016 / Bihar IAS 2016 has been extended. Notified here.
BPSC Civil Services / Bihar IAS Application Form 2016 is available as per the given below schedule.
|Date of Registration||31 Oct to 10 Nov 2016|
|Date for Downloading of Bank Challan||31 Oct to 10 Nov 2016|
|Date for submission of fee through Online / Bank Challan||18 Nov to 30 Nov 2016|
|Date of Registration for Online submission||07 Nov to 10 Nov 2016|
|Date of submission date on dashboard through bank challan / Online submission||18 Nov to 30 Nov 2016|
|Date of Online Application||24 Nov to 05 Dec 2016|
BPSC Civil Services / Bihar IAS Application Form 2016
Interested candidates can fill their application form as per the schedule. BPSC Civil Services / Bihar IAS Application Form 2016 is available on the official website. Direct link to fill the application form is given below.
Apply Online – Click here to fill the BPSC Civil Services / Bihar IAS Application Form 2016.
Revised instructions to apply – Click here to read.
- For SC / ST candidates from Bihar – Rs. 200/-
- For Others – Rs. 650/-
How to Apply ?
- Before applying online, candidates ensures that he / she have a valid Email Id and Mobile Number. Candidates are also advised to first read the whole advertisement carefully before applying
- Candidates first open the website of BPSC, click on the ‘Apply Online’ link situated on the left side of the page.
- Now click on the BPSC Online Application.
- After clicking on BPSC Online Application, a new page will open which contains’Online Registration’ and ‘Login’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Online Registration. Select the post for which you are applying and fill the details.
- Before clicking on submit button candidates are advised to check the details filled by them.
- After clicking on submit button, candidates will received username and password on their registered Mobile No. and Email Id.
- After receiving username and password candidates have to log in into their account and fill all the details and pay the application fee.