BPSC 65 Application Form 2019 – Bihar Public Service Commission released the application form for the BPSC 65 Combined Competitive Examination (prelims). The application window for the BPSC Civil Service Examination will remain open until August 13, 2019, only for registered candidates. Candidates are advised to register themselves before the last date which was July 29, 2019. It is mandatory to register and to pay the prescribed application fee as per the schedule to fill the online application form. The candidates can get more information about BPSC 65 Application Form 2019 from this page.
BPSC 65 Application Form 2019
Candidates are advised to fill the application form and complete all the required formalities before the deadline in order to appear in the Bihar Public Service Commission 65 Combined Competitive Examination 2019 (prelims & mains). In order to cover all the major & important events related to the BPSC 65 Application Form 2019 a detailed schedule is given below.
|Events||65th CCE (Preliminary)|
|Commencement of online Registration||10 Jul –
|Last date to submit application fee||
09 Aug 2019 – Only for Registered Candidates
|Last date of submission of Application Form||
13 Aug 2019 – Only for Registered Candidates
|Availability of Admit Card||To be announced|
- Click here to fill the BPSC 65th CCE application form 2019.
- Click here to access the login portal of BPSC 65th CCE.
- Click here to retrieve the forgotten user name & password.
How to Apply?
The candidates should note that they have to take a printed copy/hard copy of duly filled application form from the “Download filled application section” after completing the online application process. Registration & fee payment doesn’t mean that the candidate is eligible to appear in the BPSC 65th Combined Competitive Examination 2019. After examination the conducting body will release the BPSC 65th CCE Answer Key to cross-check the answers attempted by the candidates. There is no offline mode for submitting the application form. The only mode for submitting application form is online. Candidates can follow the below given steps to fill the online application form.
- Visit the official website of BPSC. (OR)
- Click on the link given on this page.
- Then click on the “Online Registration” option.
- Then fill all the required details as per the available options.
- Cross check all the information filled before final submission.
- It is compulsory to keep the email id & mobile number active at the time of filling application form.
- Then click on the “Submit Registration Form”.
Mode of Application- Bihar Public Service Commission started accepting application form for the 65th Combined Competitive Examination (CCE) 2019 via online mode only. The commission will not accept the application via any offline mode or other way.
Official Notice of BPSC 65th CCE 2019
Application Fee of BPSC 65th CCE 2019
For completing the application form the candidates need to pay a certain amount as per their category. The candidates can check the application fee as follows:
|General Candidates||₹ 600|
|SC/ST (Bihar State)||₹ 150|
|Female Candidates (Reserved/UR) of Bihar State||₹ 150|
|PwD (40% or more)||₹ 150|
Mode of payment-
The candidates can use the Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Details for submitting the application fee.
Important Instructions To Fill BPSC 65th CCE Application Form 2019
- Candidates can fill the application form after the successful completion of the payment of application fees.
- The last date to pay the application form fee is July 30, 2019.
- After filling the application form, the candidate need to download two set of application form.
- Candidates need to ensure that “Registration Number”, “Bar Code” & “Submitted Application Number” should be mentioned on each page, after downloading the application form form the “Download filled application form” section after submission of the duly filled application form.
Admit Card for BPSC 65th CCE 2019
The candidates who will fill the form on time will be able to download the admit card for the BPSC 65th CCE 2019 (prelims). The BPSC will release the admit card on its official website at bpsc.bih.nic.in. The candidates have to download the admit card from the official website of BPSC or by clicking on the link given on the “BPSC 65 Admit Card 2019” page, by entering the login credentials such as user name and password. The admit card is an essential & valid proof of identity for the candidates who will appear in the BPSC 65th CCE (prelims & mains) exam 2019, it should be preserved by the candidate him/herself.