BPSC Civil Services / Bihar IAS Application Form 2017-18 – Bihar Public Service Commission will release the application form for the main examination on October 15, 2018. The application window for the BPSC Civil Service Main Examination will remain open until November 06, 2018. While the candidates have been provided less day to submit the application fee, the deadline for submitting application fee online id October 31, 2018. The candidates should note that they have to send the print out of the application form to the Commission with a copy of all relevant documents. The qualifiers of prelims examination are able to fill the application form. The candidates can get more information about BPSC Civil Services / Bihar IAS Application Form 2017-18 from this page.
BPSC Civil Services / Bihar IAS Application Form 2017-18
The candidates should note that they have to send the print of duly filled application form to the Commission’s office. It doesn’t mean that Commission invites offline form. There is no offline mode for submitting the application form. The only mode for submitting application form is online.
|BPSC Civil Services Application Form||63rd CCE (Mains)|
|Commencement of online Application||15 Oct 2018|
|Last date to fill online application||06 Nov 2018|
|Last date to submit an application fee||31 Oct 2018|
|The deadline to submit the printout of online application through post||20 Nov 2018|
Apply Online: Candidates can fill the application form from www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Official Notice of BPSC Civil Services 2018
Application Fee of BPSC Civil Services 2018
For completing the application form the candidates have to pay a certain amount as per their category. The candidates can check the application fee as follows
- For unreserved candidates the application fee is Rs. 750/-.
- For reserved category candidate of Bihar, the application fee is Rs. 200/-.
Mode of payment
- Online – The candidates can use the Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Details for submitting the application fee.
- Offline – The candidates can submit the application fee through Bank Challan.
Documents To Be Needed To Fill BPSC Civil Services Application Form 2018 for Main Examination
For sending the copy of the application to the Commissions Office the candidates have to attach the copy of all relevant documents. The documents who ate required to while submitting the application fee are as follows
- 10th mark-sheet (for verifying the date of birth)
- Graduation mark sheet
- Certificate of caste in case of SC / ST/ OBC (Non-creamy layer) of Bihar State
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Proof for submitting application fee either online/offline
How To Fill BPSC Civil Services Application Form?
- Before applying online, candidates ensures that he/she has a valid Email Id and Mobile Number. Candidates are also advised to first read the whole advertisement carefully before applying
- Candidates first open the website of BPSC, click on the ‘Apply Online’ link situated on the left side of the page.
- Now click on the BPSC Online Application.
- After clicking on BPSC Online Application, a new page will open which contains online Registration’ and ‘Login’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Online Registration. Select the post for which you are applying and fill the details.
- Before clicking on submit button candidates are advised to check the details filled by them.
- After clicking on the submit button, candidates will receive username and password on their registered Mobile No. and Email Id.
- After receiving username and password candidates have to log in to their account and fill all the details and pay the application fee.
Important Instructions To Fill BPSC Civil Services Main Application Form 2018
- Candidates can fill the application form after the successful completion of the payment of application fees.
- The last date to pay the application form fee is October 31, 2018.
- After filling the application form, the candidate has to download that application form and sent it to
BIHAR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION 15,
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Bailey Road),
Patna – 800 001 (BIHAR)
By November 29, 2018, with required documents and Challan receipt / Online payment receipt.
Admit Card for BPSC Civil Services 2018
The candidates who will fill the form in time will be able to download the admit card for the main examination. The BPSC will release the admit card on its official website at bpsc.bih.nic.in. The candidates have to download the admit card from the official website of BPSC by entering the login credentails such as roll number and date of birth.