BPSC Civil Services / Bihar IAS Application Form 2017 is now available on the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC). Interested candidates can apply online as per the given below schedule. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
BPSC Civil Services / Bihar IAS Application Form 2017-18
Interested candidates can fill their application form as per the schedule. BPSC Civil Services / Bihar IAS Application Form 2017 is available on the official website. Direct link to fill the application form is given below.
|Events||63rd CCE (Prelims)||60th & 62nd CCE (Mains)|
|Registration Starting Date||13 Nov 2017||22 Dec 2017|
|Last Date of registration|
|Online Fee submission last date|
|Last date of online application|
|Last date to submit hard copy of form and challan|
|Exam Date||4th week of June 2018||April 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to Apply online for Bihar IAS 2017-18 Main Exam.
Official website of BPSC: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
For 60th & 62nd CCE (Mains)
- For SC / ST candidates from Bihar – Rs. 200/- + Rs. 59/- as GST
- For Others – Rs. 750/- + Rs. 59- as GST
- Candidates can fill the application form after the successful completion of the payment of application fees.
- The last date to pay the application form fee is January 15, 2018.
- After filling the application form, the candidate has to download that application form and sent it to BIHAR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Bailey Road), Patna – 800 001 (BIHAR) by February 06, 2018 with required documents and Challan receipt / Online payment receipt.
How to Apply?
- Before applying online, candidates ensures that he/she have a valid Email Id and Mobile Number. Candidates are also advised to first read the whole advertisement carefully before applying
- Candidates first open the website of BPSC, click on the ‘Apply Online’ link situated on the left side of the page.
- Now click on the BPSC Online Application.
- After clicking on BPSC Online Application, a new page will open which contains online Registration’ and ‘Login’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Online Registration. Select the post for which you are applying and fill the details.
- Before clicking on submit button candidates are advised to check the details filled by them.
- After clicking on submit button, candidates will receive username and password on their registered Mobile No. and Email Id.
- After receiving username and password candidates have to log in to their account and fill all the details and pay the application fee.