|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017, or CGPSC State Engineering Services Admit Card 2017 will be released by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, Raipur. Candidates can download CGPSC Admit Card 2017 for Assistant Engineer from psc.cg.gov.in. Enter user ID and password to log in. Carry admit card of CGPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment along with ID proof for exam.. The Commission will not send hall tickets separately to any applicant through post or any other means. After declaration of CGPSC AE result, the Commission will issue interview call letters for exam qualified candidates. Get here complete details of CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017 for exam and interview.
CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017
Details required to download CGPSC admit card User ID, Password. Candidates can download Amdit card through the link below as per official announcement.
|Availability of CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017||to be announced|
|Date of exam||to be announced|
Admit card – CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017 will be issued on psc.cg.gov.in.
Key details regarding CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017
- The Commission published admit card / interview call letter around 10 days before online exam / interview and no separate intimation may be sent to applicants for that.
- CGPSC makes available State Engineering Services (SES) admit card through website www.psc.cg.gov.in only. They will not send the document through post or any other means.
- Invigilators and examination personnel will allow entry to only those candidates who have official CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017.
- Along with admit card, carry a valid ID proof. List of valid ID proofs is given below.
- In the event that candidate’s photograph or signature are unclear or there are any issues with them, center in charge may ask such candidates to not appear in exam or interview.
Valid ID proof list – Voter ID, Passport, Driving license, PAN Card, Aadhar card, Smart card, Swasthya beema yojana smart card with photo, Job card with photo, Sewa pehchaan patra with photo, Passbook, Student ID card, Ration card issued to BPL families.
CGPSC Admit card will have data including the following
- Name of candidate
- Roll number
- Date of exam
- Timings for exam
- Examination centre venue details
- Instructions for exam
It is important to realize that one must reach exam center on time. If candidate is not aware of the exact location of the center, then it is advisable that they visit it a day or so in advance. This will be helpful on day of exam as then they will be able to reach center without delay.
How to download CGPSC Admit Card 2017 for Assistant Engineer / State Engineering Services
It is a simple process to download admit card. All one needs is access to internet and log in details.
- To begin with, reach admit card download page. In order to do that, simply click on admit card download link given above.
- Log in page may look like image shown below.
- Enter user ID and password.
- After logging in, you can view admit card and print it.
Note – After printing admit card of CGPSC Assistant Engineer 2017, check that all details are correct and verifiable. If there is any discrepancy, get in touch with the Commission.
CGPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2017
There are to be two levels of selection.
- CGPSC will hold written exam, followed by interviews.
- The Commission will call only such candidates for interviews, who get cut off marks in exam.
Examination pattern of CGPSC State Engineering Services 2017
|Paper||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|Paper 1 – General knowledge||150||300|
|Paper 2 – Engineering||150||300|
- Each paper is of 2.5 hours duration.
- General knowledge paper will consist of multiple choice questions on general science, general knowledge of Chhattisgarh, general intelligence.
- Engineering paper will consist of multiple choice questions on specific stream such as civil, mechanical, electrical, agriculture.
- There will be five (5) options in each question out of which one will be correct.
Paper I Syllabus
Paper II Syllabus – Civil
Paper II Syllabus – Mechanical
Paper II Syllabus – Electrical
Paper II Syllabus – Agricultural