|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
CGPSC Result 2017-18 for State Service (Mains) Examination will be declared by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission on their Official website. The Preliminary test for Chhattisgarh State Services Main Exam will be conducted by Chhattisgarh on February 18, 2018. Candidates can Check CGPSC Result 2017-18 for State Service Examination on this page.
CGPSC State Service Result 2017-18
CGPSC State Service Pre Exam 2017-18 will be conducted as per the schedule. Candidates can check the result on the official website of Chhattisgarh PSC. For your convenience direct link to check the CGPSC State Service Result 2017-18 will be provided below.
|CGPSC State Service Preliminary Examination||18 Feb 2017|
|CGPSC State Service Mains Examination||22 to 25 Jun 2018|
|CGPSC Result||Te be announced|
Result: Result will be declared at www.psc.cg.gov.in.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination and interview will be conducted by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC).
Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
The State Services Preliminary Examination is for selection of candidates for Main Examination. In the Preliminary Examinations, there were 2 compulsory papers of 02 hours duration each. Both the question papers had objective type multiple choice questions, five choices of answers for each question out of which one is to be selected. There will be a negative marking for wrong answer.
Minimum Qualifying Marks: In each Question paper essential qualifying marks for unreserved category will be 33%, and 23% for reserved categories and handicapped candidates.Candidates were shortlisted for main examination on the basis of merit.
Main Examination and Interview
State Services Main Examination (Written Examination and Interview) is for final selection of candidates for the various categories of services and post.
- Question papers for Main Examination will be of Conventional nature i.e., Short/ Medium/ Long answers Type.
- Candidates short listed for the Main Examination on the basis of Preliminary Examination (Screening Test) must have appeared for all the seven papers in Main Examination. Candidates selected for the Interview on the basis of Main Examination must have appeared in the Interview. Absence in any paper of Main Examination and Interview had been liable for disqualification.
- Paper-I (Language), Paper-II (Essay), Paper-III (History, Constitution and Public Administration), Paper-IV (Science, Technology and Environment), Paper-V (Economics & Geography), Paper-VI (Mathematics & Logical Ability), Paper-VII (Philosophy & Sociology) each paper carried 200 marks (i.e. 1400 marks).
- Interview/ Personality Test carried 150 marks.
CGPSC State Service Result 2016
GPSC State Service Main Exam 2016 conducted as per the schedule. The CGPSC State Service Result 2016 has been released. Candidates can check the result on the official website of Chhattisgarh PSC. For your convenience direct link to check the CGPSC State Service Result 2017-18 is being provided below.
- Main Result: Click here to check the Main Exam Result.
- Interview Schedule & Call letter: Click here for the schedule and call letter.