CGPSC Result 2020: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released the result of CGPSC state service prelim exam. CGPSC preliminary exam 2020 was held on February 09, 2020. The result of CGPSC 2020 is made available on the official website. The minimum qualifying marks for the unreserved category is 33% and for the reserved category and handicapped is 23%. Know how to check the CGPSC 2020 result and when it is getting released, from the article given below.
Latest: CGPSC State Service Result 2020 has been released. Check below.
CGPSC Result 2020
Candidates can check the dates for CGPSC 2020 in the tables below.
CGPSC 2020 Important Dates
|CGPSC State Service Exam 2020||Important Dates|
|Conduction of preliminary exam||09 Feb 2020|
|Declaration of prelims result||12 Jun 2020|
|Dates of Main Examination|
18 -21 Oct 2020
Check result here: Click here to check CGPSC state service prelims result 2020.
How to Check CGPSC Result 2020?
Once the result of CGPSC 2020 preliminary exam is out, candidates can check it by following the steps given below:
- Step 1: Go to the official website, which is psc.cg.gov.in
- Step 2: Candidates can see the option that says ‘Results’, as shown in the image below, at the extreme left side of the home page
- Step 3: As soon as they click on the result tab, a page will open, where the result PDF of each recruitment is present. Candidates have to click on the result of CGPSC state service exam, to check whether they have cleared it or not.
CGPSC Result 2020 Minimum Qualifying Marks
Candidates who are appearing in CGPSC 2020 exam should know the qualifying marks that are required to clear the exam. Below is the table and the screnshot from the official notification, explaining the same.
CGPSC Result 2020 Marking Scheme
After the exam is over, candidates can calculate their marks by using the CGPSC answer key 2020, referring to the marking scheme given below:
- For every correct answer, candidates will get +2 marks.
- For every incorrect answer, the deduction of 2/3 marks is done.
CGPSC 2020 Examination Scheme
Given below is the screenshot explaining the examination scheme of CGPSC 2020 in detail:
CGPSC Result 2020 Selection Procedure
Applicants must know that the selection for the multiple posts released by CGPSC is done in 3 stages which are as follows:
- Preliminary examination
- Main Examination
- Interview round/ Personality Test
Candidates must note that preliminary examination is a screening test. Marks scored in preliminary examination (Paper-II) are used for the selection of main examination. However, it is important to secure the minimum required marks for each stage of the selection procedure.
The examination for State Service is conducted by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC). To apply for the released posts, candidates must have a graduate degree in any discipline and a should be of minimum 21 years. Candidates have to secure a at least of 33% in the prelims examination to appear for main exam. Applicants are selected for SSE in 3 stages -preliminary examination, main examination, and personality test.
CGPSC Result 2020 Archives
- Click here to CGPSC’s mains result 2018.
- Click here to check the detailed merit list of CGPSC mains 2018.
- Click here to check the statement of marks in mains exam CGPSC 2018.
- Click here to check the statement of marks in prelims exam CGPSC 2018.
CGPSC 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : To download the result, candidates have to visit the official website and click on the 'result' link. Now, download the result with the link provided on the page.
Ans : Only roll number of the selected candidates is present on the list of result for CGPSC 2020.
Ans : The minimum marks required to clear prelims and appear for mains examination is 33% for unreserved category and 23% for reserved category.