Central Reserve Police Force will conduct the recruitment examination to fill the various post like SI(OVERSEER) ASI/ Draughtsman & CT/PIONEER (Mason/Plumber/Electrician/Carpenter/Painter) IN CRPF. The Call letter / Admit card to candidates has been uploaded on the wesite www.crpfindia.com at each stage i.e. for PST/PET & documentation, Written Test, Trade Test and Detailed medical examination during the recruitment process. Get CRPF Admit Card 2017 for SI , ASI & Constable complete information here.
|Admit card for PST / PET||13 May 2017|
|Date of PST / PET||As per admit card|
|Admit card for written exam||13 Jul 2017|
|Date of written examination||30 Jul 2017|
CRPF Admit Card 2017 for Medical Examination
Admit Card for Medical Examination after Skill Test for the post of CT/Pioneer (Mason / Plumber / Electrician / Carpenter / Painter) is now available to download. The direct link to download the Admit Card is also posted here.
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Download Medical Examination Admit Card here
- Download your CRPF CT/Pioneer (Mason / Plumber / Electrician / Carpenter / Painter) Medical Exam Admit Card 2017
Besides, shortcomings, if any, noticed in online application of the candidate initial stage, the candidate will be informed through SMS/E-mail to sort out query immediately as far as possible.
Steps to download CRPF Admit Card 2017 for SI, ASI & Constable
- Candidates who want to download Admit Cards 2017 must visit the official website www.crpfindia.com.
- Find the CRPF SI, ASI, Constable Admit Card 2017 Link
- Now you have to login by Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
- Now your Hall Ticket 2017 will be displayed.
- Download and Save your Admit Card.
- Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
In case of inability to download the call letters/admit cards for PST/PET & documentation, Written test etc from the website, candidates should contact the concerned recruitment centres at least one week before PST/PET & documentation/written test/Trade test or Medical Examination. The Tentative schedule of PST/PET & documentation, Written test, Trade test and Medical Examination will be placed on the website of CRPF along with the contact details of officers to be contacted in case of non-receipt of admit cards for PST/PET & documentation ,Written test, Trade test and Medical Examination.