MPPSC AE Application Form 2022 – The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has released the Assistant Engineer (AE) application form 2022 online on mponline.gov.in and mppsc.nic.in. The MPPSC State Engineering Services application form 2022 can be filled online from January 30, 2022 to March 01, 2022. The scheduled castes domicile of MP, Tribes, OBC, and PwD has to pay Rs. 250/- as an application fee. While for all the other categories and candidates, residents outside MP have to pay Rs. 500/-. The application fee for MPPSC AE 2022 has to be paid only in online mode. To apply for this examination applicants must possess a degree in the concerned post they are applying for. Candidates can get all the details regarding the MPPSC AE Application Form 2022 from this article.
Latest: The last date to fill MPPSC AE Application Form 2022 is now over. Candidates can edit the MPPSC application form 2022 from here.
MPPSC AE Application Form 2022
The MPPSC SES Application Form fee received by the commission will be refunded to the candidate’s account through online mode only in case of cancellation of the advertisement. Afer the application process is over, the commisison issued the MPPSC AE admit card 2022 Have a look at the dates table given below to know more about MPPSC AE Application Form 2022:
|MPPSC AE Application Form 2022||Important Dates|
|Application Form filling commencement||30 Jan 2022|
|Last date to apply||01 Mar 2022|
|Opening of correction window||05 Feb 2022|
|Last date for correction||03 Mar 2022|
Apply Here: Click here to submit MPPSC AE Application Form 2022.
MPPSC AE Application Fee
The MPPSC Assistant Engineer application fee as per the category is given here:
|Scheduled Castes Domicile of Madhya PradeshTribes and Other Backward Classes|
(Non Creamy Layer) and for Divyangian category
|For all other categories and candidates resident outside Madhya Pradesh||Rs. 500/-|
Documents Required for MPPSC AE Application Form 2022
There are certain documents that have to be uploaded in order to fill the MPPSC State Engineering Services application form 2022. These documents are:
- High School/Higher Secondary or Matriculation Mark Sheet/ Certificate clearly mentioning the date of birth.
- Mark lists of all the years and semesters of all the examinations which the candidate has passed, including the compulsory educational qualification of High School /Higher Secondary and after that.
- Disability Certificate/Caste Certificate/ (if required)
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
Essential instructions regarding photo scanning
- Use latest passport size color photograph for scanning.
- While taking the photo, look directly into the camera in the relaxed position.
- The photograph and signature attached with the application form should be clear.
- Make sure the background of the photo is light colored or ideally white.
How to Apply for MPPSC AE Exam 2022?
To apply for MPPSC AE 2022 the first step is to fill out the application form. The MPPSC SES Application Form is available on the official website of MPPSC. To fill the form follow the steps:
Step1: Visit the official website of MPPSC or click on the link provided in the article.
Step2: On the homepage click on the “Apply Online” link.
Step3: A new page opens, applicants now have to click on the link “Online Application Form – State Engineering Service Examination 2021 “.
Step4: Having clicked on it, a new page opens which has various links. Scrill down to access State Engineering Services Exam 2021 Which has links to fill application form, paid application fee, edit the application form.
Step5: Click on the “Application Form” link applicants are redirected to fill the application form.
Step6: First candidates need to read thecandidates declaration and click on the buttn ‘I Accept’
Step7: Now, fill the application form by mandatory details as follows:
Engineering Subject Description, Personal details, details of marriage.
Details of Basic Information, Details of Permanent, Details of Disability
other details, Ex-Servicemen Details, Details of relaxations payable as incentive in age limit, academic details,
Service Description, Bank details, Present Address,
Permanent Address, Exam Center Details, Candidate’s photo and signature and Declaration
Step8: Now after adding all the mandatory details, click on the “Next button” and proceed to fill the other important details as required.
Step9: After filling the required details further pay the application form fee using Credit/Debit/Netbanking.
Details to enter in MPPSC AE Application Form 2022
These are the important details to enter in the MPPSC State Engineering Services Application Form 2022:
- Name of Applicant
- Guardian Name
- Applied Exam Name
- Date of Birth
- Details of Marriage
- Details of Permanent Caste Certificate
- Details of Basic Information
- Candidate’s Address, Signature, Photograph
- Academic details
- Service Description,
- Bank details,
- Exam Center Details
MPPSC AE Application Form Correction
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has also provide the facility to edit application form. The edit applictaion form link is also available on the official website.
- The errors in the MPPSC AE Application Form can be corrected through the official website, mppsc.nic.in. T
- he Commission has provided the option to correct the application form in case of any discrepancy. For that, a fee of Rs. 50/- per correction has to be paid.
- All that applicants have to do is visit the official website of the Commission as per the schedule and login to their accounts providing Application number and date of birth.
- Having done that, the page opens with all the details entered by the candidate in the application form. There will be an option to edit the errors, correct the discrepancy and submit the application form. After which candidates have to pay the correct fee based on the number of corrections made.
What After the MPPSC AE Application Process is over?
After the MPPSC AE application process is over the conducting body releases the admit card for the written examination at the official website. The MPPSC AE admit card 2022 releases online at mppsc.nic.in. Candidates can carry the admit card along with the 2 passport size photos, and one identity card to the examination hall. The admit card of MPPSC State Engineering Services 2022 carries the information about the exam centre, exam date, timings, centre details and etc.
About MPPSC AE Exam
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) conducts the State Engineering Services for the post of Assistant Engineer in Mechanical, Electrical, and Civil fields. The exam is conducted in two stages: Offline Written Examination and Interview. The Offline exam is of 450 marks with a duration of 2 hours. While the interview is of 50 marks, one who qualifies the offline written examination is eligible for an interview. After the two rounds of MPPSC AE, the selected candidates are notified.
MPPSC AE Application Form 2022 FAQs
Ans: The Scheduled Castes Domicile of MP, Tribes, OBC, and PwD has to pay Rs. 250/- as an application fee. The other categories and candidates, residents outside MP have to pay Rs. 500/-.
Ans: The MPPSC AE Application Form 2022 is to be filled in online mode only.
Ans: Yes, candidates are eligible to correct the errors in the application form.
Ans: Rs. 50/- will be payable per correction.
Ans: The application form fee, as well as the correction fee, can be only paid through Credit/Debit/Netbanking.