MPPSC AE Preparation 2022: The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) holds the Assistant Engineering Exam. MPPSC AE Exam is a state-level competitive Engineering exam for the post of Assistant Engineer. The exam is held for various streams such as Civil, Mechanical and Electrical. The MPPSC AE Exam 2022 requires an extra amount of hard work and dedication. Which is not a one day thing, candidates have to continuously focus on their weaknesses and strengthen within the particular field. Candidates need to be diligent towards the important subjects/topics of MPPSC AE Exam 2022 which can only be possible through practice. Read the full article to know more about MPPSC AE Preparation 2022.
MPPSC SES 2021 Preparation
Before starting the preparations of any examination candidates need to take this into consideration that they begin the preparation with a positive mindset. A single positive mindset can prevail over the thousand improbabilities concerned with the MPPSC AE Exam. Also we have tried our level best to ease candidates’ chaos regarding the MPPSC State Engineering Service examination about what to do and what not to do.
MPPSC AE 2022 Syllabus
The MPPSC SES Examination is conducted in two phases: Written Examination and Interview. The syllabus of MPPSC AE written examination is listed below:
Syllabus of Part A:
- Policies and Economy of Madhya Pradesh
- History Culture and Literature of Madhya Pradesh
- Geography of the Madhya Pradesh
- Information and Communication Technology
- Current International and National Affairs
For Mechanical Engineering
- Production Management
- Engineering Mechanics and Mechanics of solids
- Theory of Machines
- Energy Conversion Systems
- Heat transfer, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning
- Computer Aided Engineering
- Design of Machine Elements
- Production Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics and Machines
For Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Structural Analysis
- Environmental Engineering
- Reinforced Concrete Design
- Construction Planning and Management
- Steel Structural Design
- Fluid Mechanics
- Water Resource Engineering
- Railway Engineering
For Electrical Engineering
- Electromechanical energy conversion
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Switchgear and protection
- Microprocessors and Microcomputers
- Industrial Drives and Utilization
- Circuit theory
- Power Systems Analysis and Control
- Measurement and Instrumentation
- Power Electronics
- Control system
- Signals and systems
MPPSC AE 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for MPPSC AE 2022 is given here:
- Mode of the Examination: Offline
- Paper Type: MCQ based
- Total Marks: 450 marks
- Total Questions: 150 questions
- Total time: 3 hours
- Marks per correct answer: +3 marks
- Negative Marking: -1 mark
Current Affairs and GK (National and International)
|Questions from opted subject||100||300|
MPPSC AE Exam 2022 Preparation Tips
This is the most important section while preparing for the MPPSC State Engineering Service Exam. Candidates could get nearly a thousand tips to prepare for the MPPSC AE Exam but the most important part is implementing it in reality. So, here we have added most simple and easy tips for candidates to assist them while preparing for MPPSC AE Exam 2022:
- Tackle the improbabilities with the right mindset: First and foremost thing that one has to do is tackling the uncertainties concerned with examination. One has to be fully motivated all through preparing for the MPPSC AE Exam. Only then he/she would be able to work accordingly with the syllabus.
- Prepare study chart: Before commencing the studies prepare a study plan or chart which contains the essential topics that have been asked mostly in the examination. Also mention about time tables, breaks, activities for recreation, etc.
- Do some brain exercises daily: By mentioning brain exercises here we mean to convey that practice with a few quizzes, trivia, brain games that sharpens thinking ability and decision making stimulus.
- Practice all the previous year papers: Many times a few questions are repeated. It is therefore necessary to go through previous year papers and its pattern to know which part of the paper has been repeated more than enough times.
- Set time limits: While practicing or attempting questions, set time limits required per section wise of the paper. This will help the candidates to calculate their normal timing versus the actual time required.
Subject wise MPPSC AE Preparation Tips
Here are few subject wise preparation tips to boost the preparation of candidates:
For Part A:
- Read Regional and international newspapers daily to know about current events around the globe and across the state.
- Study deeply about the art, culture and architecture of Madhya Pradesh.
- Learn about Geographical and important features of Madhya Pradesh
- Focus on literature and languages of Madhya Pradesh.
- Read about Economic policies and services implemented over the period of time in Madhya Pradesh.
For Part B:
(For Mechanical Engineering):
- Focus on important physics topics such as Thermodynamics and Theory of Machines.
- Practice previous year question papers.
- Practice mock tests based on topics such as Energy Conversion Systems, Production Management, Production Engineering, etc.
(For Civil Engineering)
- Refer to competitive examination books to study important civil engineering topics.
- Practice previous year paper pattern on Structural Analysis, Water Resource Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Planning and Management.
(For Electrical Engineering)
- Practice as many questions on Electromagnetics, Circuit theory, etc.
- Refer to the exam syllabus to know the crucial topics
- Give extra attention to solving memory based questions.
- Give 3-4 hours solving and framing questions based on the pattern of examination.
MPPSC AE Preparation Books
Check out the reference books for MPPSC SES examination:
- For Civil Engineering:
Assistant Engineering for Civil Engineers: Click Here
- Question Bank:
Madhya Pradesh Objective Question Bank : Complete Guide to State Civil Services Preliminary and Main examinations: Click Here
- For Electrical Engineering:
A Handbook For Mechanical Engineering: Click Here
- For Mechanical Engineering:
Mechanical Engineering- Previous Year Question: Click Here
About MPPSC AE
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission scrutinizes the Assistant Engineering Exam every year. The exam is conducted in two stages: Written Examination and Interview. The mode of examination is offline and the paper is conducted in two parts. Part A comprises general knowledge questions while Part B consists of questions asked from subjects opted by the candidate.
Q1: For what total marks is the Written examination of MPPSC AE Exam conducted?
Ans: The paper is of 450 marks.
Q2: What is the best book to prepare for MPPSC AE Part A?
Ans: An Introduction to Madhya Pradesh by McGraw Hill is the best book for preparing the GK portion of MPPSC AE.
Q3: What is the marking scheme of MPPSC AE examination 2022?
Ans: +3 marks awarded for every correct answer while -1 mark deducted for every wrong answer.