MPPSC SES Result 2020: The results of the State Engineering Services (SES) are declared by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) after the completion of each stage of the exam. The results are published at the official MPPSC website i.e. mppsc.nic.in in three stages i.e. following the Prelims, the Mains, and the final results after the interview. It is essentially the shortlist of selected candidates published in the form of a merit list. The MPPSC SES Result 2020 can be checked from this page as per the schedule after the exam. Read on to know more about the SES Results and selection process.
Latest: MPPSC SES Result 2020 is releasing after the exam. Get the direct download links here.
MPPSC SES Result 2020
At first, the Commission is going to release the results of the Preliminary stage exam. It is an initial screening test and those qualifying it are shortlisted in the result as eligible to appear in the Main exam. Similarly, the Main exam is held and the result is released through the official website. Those who qualify are summoned to the final interview which also includes the verification of the original documents. Get the complete schedule of events related to MPPSC SES Result 2020 here below.
|Date of Prelims||Apr 2020|
|Result||To be announced|
|Main Exam Date||To be announced|
|Main Exam Result||To be announced|
|Interview Date||July 2020|
|Final result||To be Announced|
Check Result: Candidates can check the MPPSC SES Result 2020 from mppsc.nic.in as per schedule
How to Check MPPSC SES Result 2020?
Candidates can check the results of each stage of the State Engineering Services 2020 conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission from the website of the Commission. The result can be checked in two ways. There is always an easier way to simply click on the direct download links provided here on this page. In any case, candidates can go to the official website to check the result by following the simple steps provided here.
- From any compatible web browser, open the official MPPSC website i..e mppsc.nic.in
- Now click on the “Result” tab and it automatically displays the list of available results
- Look for the link to download the MPPSC SES Result 2020 and click on it.
- The result pdf is opened on a new tab
- Check to see if shortlisted
- Generate a print out if required
Selection Procedure of MPPSC SES 2020
The MPPSC adopts a three stage selection process for appointment of eligible candidates into the posts of Assistant Engineer in Madhya Pradesh State Engineering Services. The initial stage is the preliminary exam which is simply a qualifying exam and used to limit the number of applicants based on their merit in the exam. Those who qualify in the Prelims are issued the admit cards to appear in the main exam which is descriptive in nature. It is important to qualify the main exam to be eligible to appear in the final selection interview.
Once the first two stage of exam are over, candidates shortlisted in the merit list are summoned for interview. It is also the stage where the document verification is conducted and candidates are needed to produce all original documents to verify their eligibility. In addition, one must also pass the final interview to be selected in the final result. The final MPPSC SES Result 2020, consisting of those candidates who are finally shortlisted for appointment are released at the official website after the interview.
Cut Offs for MPPSC SES Result 2020
The results are essentially the shortlist of selected candidates who qualify by securing the minimum cut-offs. The cut off marks are different from the minimum qualifying marks. One must secure the minimum qualifying marks to pass. But to get shortlisted in the result, candidates must secure marks more than the minimum cut-offs. The cut-offs depend upon a number of factors such as the number of applicants and the level of difficulty of the exam.
Every year, the cut-offs are decided by the Commission based on the aforementioned factors and intimated through the official website with the release of the MPPSC SES Result 2020. Candidates can check out the same as per schedule when the results are released. However, to get an idea, candidates can refer to the previous year cut offs below.
MPPSC SES 2016 Prelims Cut Off
MPPSC SES 2014 Prelims Cut Off
Official website: mppsc.nic.in.
- Cut Off Marks Information (Civil): Click here to check cut off Information of State Engineering Service Examination 2017.
- Cut Off Marks Information (Electrical): Click here to check cut off Information of State Engineering Service Examination 2017.
- Cut Off Marks Information (Mechanical): Click here to check cut off Information of State Engineering Service Examination 2017.
- Shortlisted Candidates List (Civil) for Interview Round: Click here to check the list.
- Shortlisted Candidates List (Electrical) for Interview Round: Click here to check the list.
- Shortlisted Candidates List (Mechanical) for Interview Round: Click here to check the list.
- MPPSC AE Result 2017 for Prelims Exam: Click here to check result for MP Assistant Engineer Main 2018.
- MPPSC AE Result 2017 for Prelims Exam: Click here to check result for MP Assistant Engineer Prelims 2017.
- Cut-off for Mains Exam: Click here to check the cut-off notice
MPPSC AE (Prelims) Result 2016
MPPSC AE (Mains) Result 2016 – List of Candidates eligible for Interview
- Click here to download the selection list for Mechanical
- Click here to download the selection list for Electrical
- Click here to download the selection list for Civil
- Click here to download the marks obtained for Mechanical
- Click here to download the marks obtained for Electrical
- Click here to download the marks obtained for Civil
If you have any queries regarding MP State Engineering Services Exam Result 2017 / MPPSC AE Result 2017, please ask in comments below.