MPPSC AE Syllabus 2022 – The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the MPPSC AE Syllabus pdf on the official website, mppsc.nic.in. MPPSC State Engineering Services Syllabus pdf consists of all the necessary topics that candidates are required to study and prepare for the exam. Aspirants preparing for the MPPSC AE Exam must thoroughly go through the syllabus pdf. However, sometimes it’s quite chaotic to know what the exact syllabus pattern is. Through this article, applicants can have comprehensive and accurate information about the MPPSC AE Syllabus 2022.
MPPSC AE Syllabus 2022
The MPPSC AE Exam is conducted for the posts of Mechanical, Electrical, and Civil Engineer. This year the vacancies released are for only Electrical and Civil Engineer. The MPPSC AE Syllabus Civil and MPPSC AE Syllabus Electrical are slightly different. The written paper is divided into two parts: Part A and Part B. Part A is the same for all the posts while Part B comprises the subject that the applicant has applied for.
Given below is the MPPSC Syllabus 2022:
Part A: General Knowledge of Madhya Pradesh, National and International level
- History, Culture, and literature of M.P.
- Important historical events and major dynasties of Madhya Pradesh
- contribution of Madhya Pradesh in independence movements
- Art, Architecture and culture of MP
- Main tribes and dialects of MP
- Main Festivals, folk music and folk art of MP.
- Geography of Madhya Pradesh
- Forest, Mountain and rivers of MP
- Climate of MP
- Natural and mineral resources of MP
- Energy resources
- Main irrigation and power projects of MP
- POlitics and economy of MP
- Political system of MP, Panchayti Raj of MP
- Social system of MP
- Demography and census of MP
- Economic development of MP
- Main industries of MP
- Agriculture and agri based industries in MP
- Current events of international, national and MP
- Important contemporaneous events,
- Famous sports competitions
- Welfare scheme of MP state
- Famous personalities and places
- Information and communication technology
- Electronics, computers, information and communication technology
- Robotics, artificial intelligence and cyber security
- Internet and social networking site
Part B: MPPSC AE Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Structural Analysis
- Steel Structural and Reinforced Concrete Design
- Construction Planning and Management
- Environmental, water resource, geotechnical and railway Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics
- Highways & Airports (Bride engineering)
Part B: MPPSC AE Electrical Engineering Syllabus:
- Circuit theory.
- Electromagnetic field theory and Materials.
- Measurement and Instrumentation.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics.
- Signals and systems.
- Control system.
- Microprocessors and Microcomputers
- Electromechanical energy conversion.
- Industrial Drives and Utilization.
- Power Systems Analysis and Control.
- Switchgear and protection.
MPPSC AE Exam Pattern 2022
The MPPSC AE Exam Pattern 2022 for Offline Examination is given below:
Stage I : Offline Examination
- Mode of Examination: Offline
- Paper Type: MCQ Based
- Total Marks: 450 marks
- Total Questions: 150 questions
- Marks per Question: +3 marks for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: -1 mark for each incorrect answer
- Duration: 3 hours
|MPPSC AE Exam Pattern||Total Marks||Total Questions|
|Part A- General Knowledge||150||50|
|Part B- Opted Subject: |
Civil Engineering OR Electrical Engineering
Stage II: Interview
Candidates who qualified Stage I are invited to the Interview section. The interview carries a total of 50 marks.
MPPSC AE 2022 Preparation Tips
There are lakhs of candidates who apply for the MPPSC State Engineering Services Exam. Therefore, the strategy of each candidate makes them different. Here are a few tips that candidates can follow regularly to prepare the best out of the syllabus.
Create a study plan: Creating a study plan helps the candidates to organize their syllabus, subjects, and time accordingly. It also provides them with a brief outline of how to prepare for the exam.
Practice as much as you can: Practicing the previous year question papers, model test papers, and syllabus makes you aware of the common mistakes you can avoid during the exam. It also helps them to build speed and manage their time.
Make Notes: Writing is as important as reading books, newspapers, and articles. Make the notes for your learnings and everything so you can organize what to cover next.
Stay healthy and fit: During the times of COVID-19, it becomes a candidate’s responsibility to stay healthy and prepare themselves physically to attend the exam in a good manner.
MPPSC AE Preparation Books
MPPSC AE Preparation Books are helpful in preparing for the exam.
|MPPSC AE books||Links|
|An introduction to Madhya Pradesh by McGraw Hill Publication||Click here|
|A handbook on civil engineering, A handbook on mechanical engineering,|
A handbook on electrical engineering by made easy publication
|MPPSC Assistant engineer examination by khanna publication||Click here|
|MPPSC assistant engineering for civil engineers||Click Here|
|State Engg. Services Exams Previous Year Objective Solved Papers : Civil Engineering||Click here|
About MPPSC AE Exam
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) conducts the Assistant Engineering (AE) Exam. It is a state-level competitive examination for the post of Assistant Engineer in Madhya Pradesh. The exam is conducted in two stages: Offline Written Examination and Interview. The offline examination consists of 450 marks, it is the most important stage of the examination. The paper consists of two parts: Part A consists of GK paper while Part B is the paper of the subject selected by the candidate. The MPPSC AE exam is of 3 hours duration. After the MPPSC AE written examination, selected applicants are called for an interview.
Ans: MPPSC AE 2022 will be conducted in offline mode.
Ans: Yes, -1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
Ans: The MPPSC AE Paper is 450 marks while the interview is of 50 marks.
Ans: The paper has two parts: Part A- General Knowledge and Part B- Opted Subject by the candidate.
Ans: The most important part of the exam is the Engineering part of the exam as they have more weightage of marks.
Ans: Candidates can download the MPPSC AE Syllabus 2022 from the official website of the Commission.