|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) 2017 is being conducted by the Secondary Education Council Board Rajasthan, Ajmer. This exam will be conducted commonly in all the Districts of the State. This exam is very popular among the candidates aiming career in this field. Candidate aiming a career in Teaching line can apply REET 2017. Interested Candidates can Apply online through the official website from November 06, 2017 by filling up the information asked in the application form. Application forms will only be available in online. For any further query/notification, candidates can check the official website or can go through this page.
REET Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply for REET 2017. Applicants have to fill their name, father’s name, mother’s name, level of exam, mobile number and bank challan if submitting the fees by challan. Important dates related to the application form is given below.
|Last Date of Online Registration||06 Nov to 04 Dec 2017|
|Last Date of Online Application||06 Nov to 07 Dec 2017 till 23:59:59|
- Apply Online: Click here for applying online for REET 2017.
- Correction Login: Click here to make the correction in the application form.
- Sample: Sample Application Form
Official Website for REET Application Form 2017 is www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
Application Fee for REET 2017
According to the eligibility of a candidate, candidates can submit the fee by using the Debit Card or by the Chalan from the pre-decided banks.
- Level I and Level II (Only one exam) the fee is Rs.500 only.
- Level I and Level II (Both the exams) the fee is Rs.750 only.
You can also apply through the official website and must strictly adhere to the guidelines provided below.
- Since the fee is non-refundable so candidate must make sure that he/she is eligible for the exam before submitting the fees.
- Once the final submission of the form is done then there will be no room for any change.
- Candidates must not be dependent on the member of the cyber cafe or anyone else while filling the personal information.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- Register for REET 2017 and create login ID and a password.
- Find the link of ‘REET Application 2017 link’.
- Click on the application link.
- Enter the primary details in the RTET application form.
- Check the details before submitting the application form.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
If you have any query regarding REET Application form 2017, please ask in comments below.