SSC CGL Result 2018-2019 – SSC has released the tier 3 marks and result of Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018. The SSC CGL Result 2018 tier 3 exam is released at the official website, ssc.nic.in. The result of the SSC CGL tier 3 exam contains the name of the qualified candidates for the Document Verification (DV) and Skill Test. Candidates were qualified for the next stage on the basis of Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III marks. Earlier, SSC uploaded the marks off of the SSC CGL tier 2 exam. Get here complete details of SSC CGL Result 2018-2019 including date, cut off, answer keys.
Latest: Marks of Combined Graduate Level (Tier-III) Examination, 2018 has been uploaded. Chcek below.
SSC CGL Result 2019
Result of tier-1, 2, 3, and 4 are announced one by one. Only tier-4 is qualifying in nature. Marks obtained in rest are used for final merit calculation. Candidates should also note that marks in tier-1 and 2 are normalized. Declaration of SSC CGL Result 2018-2019 is as per the following schedule.
|SSC CGL 2018-2019||Important Dates|
|Tier 1 exam date||04-19 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of SSC CGL Result 2019 Tier 1||20 Aug 2019|
|Publication of tier 1 marks||around 27 Aug 2019|
|Tier 2 exam date||11 to 13 Sep 2019|
|Declaration of SSC CGL Result 2019 for Tier 2||25 Oct 2019|
|Publication of tier 2 marks||Nov 2019|
|Tier 3 exam date||29 Dec 2019|
|Declaration of SSC CGL Result 2019 for Tier 3|
|Publication of tier 3 marks||07 Oct to 30 Oct 2020|
|Date of skill test||18 & 19 Dec 2020|
|Date of Document Verification||27 Jan 2021 Onwards|
|Date of Final Result||31 Mar 2021|
Check Merit List below:
Result of tier 3 exam
- Click here to check the list of candidates qualified for appearing in Document Verification for the post of A.A.O. (List-1).
- Click here to check the list of candidates qualified for appearing in Document Verification for the post of J.S.O. (List-2).
- Click here to check the list of candidates qualified for appearing in C.P.T. and Document Verification (List-3).
- Click here to check the list of candidates qualified for appearing in D.E.S.T. and Document Verification (List-4).
Write Up: Click here to check SSC CGL 2018 Tier 3 Result write up.
Result of tier 2 exam
- Click here to check List of candidates in Roll Number order provisionally qualified for the posts of A.A.Os in Tier-II for appearing in Tier-III Examination (List-1)
- Click here to check List of candidates in Roll Number order provisionally qualified for the post of J.S.O. in Tier-II for appearing in Tier-III Examination (List-2)
- Click here to check List of candidates in Roll Number order provisionally qualified for all other posts in Tier-II for appearing in Tier-III Examination (List-3)
Marks: Click here to check marks of Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II) Examination, 2018.
Writeup: Click here to check write up of SSC CGL Result 2019 tier 2.
Result of tier 1 exam
- Click here to check the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018 – List of candidates in Roll Number order provisionally qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II Examination (Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-IV).
- Click here to check the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018 – List of candidates in Roll Number order provisionally qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II Examination (Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III).
- Click here to check the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018 – List of candidates in Roll Number order provisionally qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II Examination (Paper-I and Paper-II).
- Click here to check SSC CGL Tier 1 Result write up.
SSC CGL Result 2019
Tier 3 Result Date
SSC has planned to declare the result of Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE), 2018 Tier III examination on October 04, 2020. Refer to the image provided below:
Tier 3 Delayed
Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE), 2018 Tier III examination was held on December 12, 2019. Candidates are now eagerly waiting for the declaration of Tier III CGL result 2018. The commissions would like to inform all the candidates who are awaiting the result that the result of the CGL Tier III examination is being made, despite the prevailing difficulties due to the current situation, COVID-19 Pandemic. It is a sincere undertaking of the Commission shall ensure that the result of the examination is announced as soon as possible.
Staff Selection Commission has released notice regarding the delay in SSC CGL 2019 Tier 3 result at the official website. Due to the outspread of COVID-19 pandemic the result has been delayed till further notice.
How to check SSC CGL Result with Marks?
Candidates can check marks obtained in exam when SSC issues marks. Marks obtained in SSC CGL 2019 can be checked as follows.
Check By Login
- Candidates can check marks obtained in SSC CGL 2019 at SSC Marks Module (http://220.127.116.11/sscmarksmodule/).
- To check it, you have to go to the marks module page.
- Then select exam, enter roll number or registration number (same as generated during filling application form of SSC CGL), and enter password.
- Thereafter marks display on screen.
- If someone forgets password, then they can click on generate password of forgot link to generate it.
- Please note that you can check marks of CGL exam only as per schedule.
Check By PDF File
- If marks are issued in form of PDF file, then candidate has to go to ssc.nic.in.
- There you have to locate the result announcements and navigate to marks issuance notice.
- Then click on link to check marks PDF file, or directly click link for same from above.
- Now scroll down and find your marks against the roll number.
SSC CGL Answer Key 2018-2019
- Staff Selection Commission has published the official answer key of SSC CGL 2018-2019 on June 26, 2019, at ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates are able to login to check the question paper, answer key, responses.
- To login, one has to enter roll number and date of birth.
- Upon logging in, candidates can download PDF file containing all questions asked in their exam date, exam shift. Correct answers are marked in green. And answers marked by them is mentioned towards right side of the answer.
- Candidates can also submit challenges towards the official answer key from June 26 to 30, 2019. Deadline to submit it is June 30, 2019 (5 PM).
- If candidates find any question to be incorrect then they can select that question in challenge form, and enter proper reason for challenging it. Then they have to pay fee of Rs 100 per challenge and submit it before deadline.
Get SSC CGL Answer Key 2018-2019 Here
|Day||Date||Question Paper with Answer Key|
|1||04 Jun 2019||Click Here|
|2||06 Jun 2019||Click Here|
|3||07 Jun 2019||Click Here|
|4||10 Jun 2019||Click Here|
|5||11 Jun 2019||Click Here|
|6||12 Jun 2019||Click Here|
|7||13 Jun 2019||Click Here|
Marks Obtained in SSC CGL Result 2018-2019 Tier 1 as per official answer key
In order to calculate marks using the official answer key, you should first understand the exam pattern.
Exam pattern of tier-1 is as follows
- General Intelligence and Reasoning – 25 questions, 50 marks
- General Awareness – 25 questions, 50 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 25 questions, 50 marks
- English Comprehension – 25 questions, 50 marks
- Total – 100 questions, 100 marks
Marking scheme of tier-1 is as follows
- Candidates get +1 for correct answers
- 0.25 marks are deducted for incorrect answer (negative marking)
Therefore, marks obtained in SSC CGL Result 2018-2019 as per official answer key = (Number of correct answers * 1) – (Number of incorrect answers * 0.25)
Normalization Of Marks
SSC is normalizing marks of all candidates for CGL tier-1 and tier-2. It is doing so because tier-1 and tier-2 are computer based tests, held on different days in different shifts. Some candidates get easy papers and some get tough one. Thus to remove variation in marks due to different difficulty levels of papers, marks are normalized as per following formula:
Candidates may please note that officially this is the SSC CGL 2018 recruitment that is going on. However because its exams are in 2019, most refer to it as SSC CGL 2019. Nevertheless on this page, SSC CGL Result, SSC CGL Result 2018, SSC CGL Result 2019, SSC CGL Result 2018-2019 all refer to results for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam as per F. No. 3/1/2018-P&P-I.
SSC CGL Cut Offs
Staff Selection Commission announces cut offs along with results. Result write up contains cut off for each category and paper. Until SSC CGL Result with cut off are out, you can check last time’s cut offs of SSC CGL below.
Tier 1 Cut Off
Candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-IV (General Studies (Finance & Accounts)) and Tier-III
Candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-III (Statistics)) and Tier-III
Candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II (Paper-I and Paper-II) and Tier-III
Tier 2 Cut Off
Candidates qualified for appearing in Tier-III for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer
Candidates qualified for appearing in Tier-III for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO):
Candidates qualified for appearing in Tier-III for posts other than Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer and Junior Statistical Officer:
Tier 3 Cut Off
Candidates qualified in Tier-III for the post of Assistant Audit
Officer for Document Verification
|Cut-Off Tier-I+II (Paper I+II+IV) +III||642.5||607||571||547.25||–|
Candidates qualified in Tier-III for the post of Junior Statistical Officer for Document Verification:
|Cut-Off Tier-I+II (Paper I+II+III) +III||515||510||450||425||–|
Candidates qualified in Tier-III for CPT and Document Verification:
|Cut-Off Tier-I+II (Paper I+II) +III||496.5||494.75||441.75||418.5||–|
SSC CGL Result 2018-2019 of Tier 2
- Those who qualify in tier-1 are issued admit card for tier-2 and they can appear in it.
- Tier-2 is also a computer based exam in which each paper is of 2 hours.
- Paper I, II, III, IV are respectively Quantitative Abilities, English Language and Comprehension, Statistics, General Studies Finance and Economics.
- Paper I and II are compulsory for all. However Paper III is only for JSO posts, and Paper IV is only for Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer posts.
- Papers I, III, IV have 100 questions of 200 marks each. Whereas Paper II has 200 questions of 200 marks.
- In papers I, III, IV, candidates get +2 for correct answer, and -0.5 is deducted as negative marking. Whereas in paper II, candidates get +1 for correct answer, and negative marking is -0.25.
- Here also marks are normalized in order to declare candidates qualified for tier 3.
- To appear in tier 3, candidates have to clear overall tier 2 cut off and paper wise qualifying marks also.
- Candidates are called for CGL tier-3 on basis of aggregate performance in CGL tier-1 + tier-2.
SSC CGL Result 2018-2019 of Tier 3
- Tier-3 is a pen and paper based descriptive test.
- It contains questions on writing of essay, precis, letter, application and is of overall 100 marks.
- Candidates are called for tier-4 (skill test / dest / dv) on basis of aggregate performance in CGL tier 1 + tier-2 + tier-3.
Now having cleared two computer based tests, and appearing in a descriptive test, those who qualify as per result of SSC CGL 2019 tier 3, candidates are
- Either qualified for Document Verification (DV)
- Or qualified for CPT and DV – For posts of Assistant Section Officer of CSS, Assistant Section Officer (MEA), Assistant in Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and Assistant (GSI) in the Ministry of Mines
- Or qualified for DEST and DV – For post of Tax Assistants (Central Excise & Income Tax)
SSC CGL Result 2018-2019 of Tier 4
- Tier-4 is qualifying in nature. It comprises of DEST / Skill Test / DV.
- DEST is basically Data Entry Skill Test. Here candidates have to do 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depression per hour on Computer. Candidates have to enter a 2000 keys depression passage in 15 minutes.
- CPT is Computer Proficiency Test. Here they have to qualify (i) Word Processing (ii) Spread Sheet (iii) Generation of Slides
- DV or Document Verification either takes place with CPT or DEST, wherever applicable, or only DV where CPT and DEST do not happen. Candidates have to show all required documents at time of it in order to go through this. Also, they have to fill their choice preferences either online or at time of DV.
Note: There are also Physical Standards Test (PST) for Inspector (Central Excise/ Examiner/ Preventive Officer), Inspector & Sub-Inspector in CBN, Sub- Inspector in Central Bureau of Investigation, Sub-Inspector in National Investigation Agency.
SSC CGL Final Result 2018-2019
Staff Selection Commission compiles merit of all candidates who qualify tier-4, on basis of their marks in tier-1 + tier-2 + tier-3.
Then, SSC allots posts to recommended candidates on basis of their merit cum preference.
SSC CGL 2018-2019 Vacancies
Staff Selection Commission publishes CGL vacancies for Group B and C posts. Candidates get appointment to Ministries / Departments / Organizations in the Government of India as per preference order that candidates fill on basis of vacancies.
SSC CGL 2018-2019 vacancies will be available here as and when SSC releases it.
In the meantime, you can check last year vacancies.
SSC CGL Result 2018-2019 Frequently Asked Questions
Qs 1. How can I check my Result?
Ans 1. To check your result, you have to visit ssc.nic.in. Then go to Results section. After that click on CGL tab. Now you will see all available results of Combined Graduate Level exam. Click on result PDF file link to open list of shortlisted candidates. Search for your roll number in it.
Qs 2. How can I check my marks?
Ans 2. You can check your score by visiting SSC marks module. There you have to login with roll number or registration number and password to check marks. Marks of CGL exam are live for a period of time only.
Qs 3. Is Tier-3 compulsory in Combined Graduate Level?
Ans 3. Yes, Tier 3 descriptive paper which is pen and paper based is compulsory. In this, you will get questions of 100 marks. You have to write essay, precis, letter, application.
Qs 4. Is there any sectional cut off?
Ans 4. There is no sectional cut off in SSC CGL. There are separate cut offs and overall cut offs for Tier 1, 2, 3, 4.
Qs 5. How many types of SSC exams are there?
Ans 5. Staff Selection Commission conducts various types of exams. Some of the exams are such as CGL, CHSL, Stenographer, Junior Engineer, CAPF, GD Constable, Junior Hindi Translator.
If you have any queries regarding SSC CGL Result 2019, please ask in comments below.