SSC CGL 2018 Result will be released by Staff Selection Commission. The results will be published after the successful completion of the examination on the official website of the board. Candidates can apply for SCC CGL 2018 from the official website. The results will be released in PDF form with details like Candidate roll number, Category and Candidate Name. Candidates can check the results after the examination for different tiers on the official website. Also, a direct link to view the result will be updated below.
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of overall performance of candidates in Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations. Final selection of candidates, in each category, will be made on the basis of aggregate marks scored by them in Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III examinations and preference of posts exercised by them. Once the candidate has been given his/ her first available preference, as per his/ her merit, he/ she will not be considered for any other option. Candidates are, therefore, advised to exercise preference of posts very carefully. The option/ preference once exercised by the candidates will be treated as final and irreversible. Subsequent request for change of allocation/ service by candidates will not be entertained under any circumstances/ reasons
SSC CGL 2018 Result
SSC CGL Result will be published online on the official website of SSC. The Candidates who will clear the Tier-I have to appear in Tier-II examination. Schedule for the same is updated below. Candidates will be able to view the result from the link provided below.
|Tier-I Examination||25 Jul 2018 – 20 Aug 2018|
|Tier-II Examination||27 Nov 2018 – 30 Nov 2018|
|Tier-III Examination||To be Announced|
|Tier-IV Examination||To be Announced|
|Result||To be Announced|
Result: Candidates can check the SSC CGL 2018 Result from ssc.nic.in.
Resolution of ties in SSC CGL 2018
In the event of tie in scores of candidates in Tier-I+Teir-II+Tier-III examinations, merit will be decided by applying following criteria, one after another, till the tie is resolved:
- Total marks of Tier-II Examination.
- Total marks in Tier-III Examination.
- Total marks in Tier-I Examination.
- Date of birth, with older candidate placed higher.
- Alphabetical order in which the first names of the candidates appear.
How to Check SSC CGL 2018 Result
Candidates can check results for SSC CGL 2018 from the official website. The results will be updated in pdf form with details of the candidate like roll number, category and candidate name. Candidates are advised to follow the steps given below for the SSC CGL 2018 Results.
- Visit the Official Website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in.
- A new page will appear.
- Search for SSC CGL 2018 on the page.
- Go to results tab.
- Submit the login credentials on the login page.
- Check for your result for the particular tier.
- Download the result for further process.
SSC CGL Result 2018 – After the declaration of result
After the declaration of Tier 1 results, the next thing to do is to download SSC CGL 2 2018 Admit Card.
Candidates can download it a few days before from the examination of Staff Selection Commission. The method of downloading SSC CGL 2 admit card will be same as the process followed for SSC CGL 1 admit card.
After that, the candidate will appear in SSC CGL 2 2018. As per SSC CGL 2018 Notice, Tier 2 exam will commence between November 27, 2018, to November 30, 2018. Final date for SSC CGL Tier 2 result will be updated here.
Those who will apply for Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) must appear in tier 2 paper 3. Whereas those who will apply for the post of Assistant Audit Officer (AAO) / Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) must appear in tier 2 paper 4. Tier 2 paper 1 and 2 are compulsory for all.
SSC CGL Tier 4 Result 2018 Skill Test/ Document Verification
This Tier is specific to a particular post in terms that it will be held for the candidates who are going to apply for the post of Tax Assistants (Central Excise & Income Tax). Candidates applying for this post must pass Data Entry Speed Test (DEST) at 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depression per hour on Computer and similarly for candidates must obtain minimum qualifying marks in Skill Test involving a test on Word Processing, Spreadsheet and Generation of Slides for the commission to consider you for the post.
Document Verification under SSC CGL 2018
- All candidates are required to come for document verification. Those failing to do so will not be considered for final selection.
- Every individual must submit all documents in original for verification.
- Candidates will have to submit copies of various documents like Matriculation Certificate, educational qualification, caste certificate, relevant document, if any relaxation is taken, etc.
- While filling the application form, the candidates are given the option to opt for a group of posts (i.e. A, B, C, D) which will also be taken into consideration at the point of document verification.