SSC CGL 2019 Final Result: The Combined Graduate Level Examination 2019 final result has been declared by Staff Selection Commission at ssc.nic.in. The result is announced in the form of a merit list pdf, which includes the names and roll numbers of selected candidates. Candidates who received marks above the cut-off lists in the final result will be recommended for appointment on a provisional basis. As per the notice, the allocation of posts to eligible candidates will be based on merit-cum-preference of posts given by the candidates during document verification. In the article below, you will find a direct link to download the SSC CGL 2019 Final Result PDF as well as other related information.
Latest – SSC CGL 2019 Final Result has been declared. Check below.
SSC CGL 2019 Final Result
SSC CGL Exam is conducted in 4 tiers. After the completion of all the tiers, a final result is released on the official website of the commission that can be downloaded to check the marks. Furthermore, SSC CGL cut-offs are also released along with the final result.
The important dates related to SSC CGL Final result and cut-off are tabulated below:
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 exam date (CBT)||02 to 09 Mar 2020|
|Declaration of SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 result||01 Jul 2020|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier 2 exam date (CBT)||15, 16, and 18 Nov 2020|
|Declaration of SSC CGL 2019 Tier 2 result||19 Feb 2021|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier 3 exam date (descriptive)||22 Nov 2020|
|Declaration of SSC CGL 2019 Tier 3 result||29 Jun 2021|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier 4 (Skill test/DV) exam date||15 and 16 Sep 2021|
|SSC CGL 2019 Final Result Date|
Direct link to download the SSC CGL 2019 Final Result:
- Click here to check SSC CGL 2019 Final Result List 1.
- Check here SSC CGL 2019 Final Result List 2.
- Click here to check SSC CGL 2019 Final Result List 3.
Write Up: Click here to check Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2019 (Final Result) write up.
In the meantime you check SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1, 2, 3, and 4 Results below:
SSC CGL Result 2019 Tier 1:
- List of candidates in Roll Number order provisionally qualified for the posts of A.A.Os in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations (List-1) – Click here
- List of candidates in Roll Number order provisionally qualified for the post(s) of J.S.O. and/ or Statistical Investigator in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations (List-2) – Click here
- The List of candidates of Northern Region (NR) in Roll Number order provisionally qualified for all other posts in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations (List-3) – Click here
- Check the List of candidates of other than Northern Region (NR) in Roll Number order provisionally qualified for all other posts in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations (List-3) – Click here
SSC CGL Result 2019 Tier 2:
- List of Candidates shortlisted for evaluation of Tier-III for the post of AAO (List-1) – Click here
- The List of Candidates shortlisted for evaluation of Tier-III for the post of JSO/Stat.Investigator Gr.II (List-2) – Click here
- List of Candidates shortlisted for evaluation of Tier-III for all posts other than AAO/JSO/Stat. Investigator Gr.II (List-3) – Click here
SSC CGL Result 2019 Tier 3:
- LIST OF CANDIDATES IN ROLL NO. ORDER QUALIFIED FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT AUDIT OFFICER (AAO)-(LIST-1) – Click here
- LIST OF CANDIDATES IN ROLL NO. ORDER QUALIFIED FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION FOR JUNIOR STATISTICAL OFFICER (JSO)/STATISTICAL INVESTIGATOR GRADE-II (LIST 2) – Click here
- LIST OF CANDIDATES IN ROLL NO. ORDER QUALIFIED FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION FOR CPT AND DOCUMENT VERIFICATION-(LIST-3) – Click here
- LIST OF CANDIDATES IN ROLL NO. ORDER QUALIFIED FOR DEST & DOCUMENT VERIFICATION – (LIST-4) – Click here
Result Write Up:
- SSC CGL 2019 Tier I Result Write Up
- SSC CGL 2019 Tier II Result Write Up
- Check here SSC CGL 2019 Tier III Result Write Up
SSC CGL 2019 Final Result – An Overview
Candidates can check below the brief information of SSC CGL 2019 Final Result:
|Name of exam / recruitment||SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2019|
|Full Form||Combined Graduate Level Examination|
|Name of organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|SSC CGL 2019 Final Result Date||08 apr 2022|
|SSC CGL 2019 Final Result Link||Click here|
|Website of the Commission||ssc.nic.in|
|SSC CGL 2019 Final Result – How will it be released?||As PDF file containing roll numbers, name of the qualified candidates|
|Marks in SSC CGL 2019 recruitment exam||Will be released after the final result announced|
|How to check marks Marks in SSC CGL 2019 recruitment?||By using Registration No. and registered password on the|
|Number of vacancies||9,488|
|Posts||Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant (MEA), Assistant Enforcement Officer (AEO)|
Assistant (Central Vigilance Commission), Assistant (AFHQ), Assistant (Ministry of Railway)
Assistant (Intelligence Bureau), Assistant Section Officer (CSS), Assistant (Other Ministries)
Assistant (Other Ministries), Auditor C&AG, Auditor CGDA, Auditor CGA
Accountant/ Junior Accountant Offices under C&AG, Accountant/ Junior Accountant Offices under CGA & others, Compiler (Registrar General of India), Central Excise Inspector (CBEC), Divisional Accountant (CAG), Inspector Examiner (CBEC)
Inspector (Dept. of Post), Inspector (Narcotics), Income Tax Inspector (CBDT), Preventive Officer Inspector (CBEC)
Senior Secretariat Assistant, Sub Inspectors (CBI), Sub Inspectors (NIA), Sub-Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)
Statistical Investigator, Tax Assistant CBEC, Tax Assistant CBDT
Compilation of SSC CGL 2019 Final Result
SSC CGL Final Result is compiled after the completion of exam tiers. SSC CGL Exam is organized in 4 stepwise tiers, Tier I and Tier II (Objective examinations), Tier III(Descriptive Examination), and Tier IV (Skill test/Document Verification). Tier I and Tier II are the qualifying exams in nature. Only qualified candidates are processed for Tier III after Tier I and Tier II have been completed.. The result for Tier I + Tier II + Tier III decides the selection of candidates for Tier IV. Following the completion of all tiers, the SSC CGL final result is compiled solely on the basis of Tier III and Tier IV.
How to check the SSC CGL 2019 Final Result at ssc.nic.in?
SSC CGL 2019 final result releases on the official website of the commission at ssc.nic.in. Candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download their SSC CGL 2019 Final Result:
Step 1: Go to the official website of the commission, ssc.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on the option “Result” and a list of notifications will show up on the screen,
Step 3: In the CGL section, look for the notification of Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2019 (Final Result) – List of candidates in Roll No. Order
Step 4: Then, click on the Result column option “Click here” and download the file
Step 5: Succeeding the download of the final result pdf file, look for your name and roll no. in the list.
How to check SSC CGL 2019 Marks?
The commission is also updated with detailed marks for both selected and non-selected candidates on their official website. Check the steps below:
Check By Login
- Candidates can check marks obtained in SSC CGL 2019 from official website.
- To check it, you have to go to the ssc.nic.in.
- Go to the candidate dashboad
- Then enter registration number (same as generated during filling application form of SSC CGL), and enter password.
- Thereafter marks display on screen.
- Please note that you can check marks of SSC CGL 2019 exam only as per schedule.
In cases of two or more candidates getting the same scores in Tier I + Tier II + Tier III examinations, a merit list is designed based on the following criteria. If one doesn’t work, then another is applied:
- Total marks of the relevant papers in SSC CGL Examination
- Total marks in Tier-III Examination
- Total marks in Tier-II Examination
- Total marks in Tier-I Examination
- Date of birth, older Candidates get the preference
- Alphabetical order in which the names of the candidates appear.
Read More: SSC CGL Answer key
SSC CGL 2019 Cut Off Marks
Along with the final result of the SSC CGL 2019 Exam, the staff selection commission releases the SSC CGL cut-offs. Candidates who scored marks above the following cut-off as per the category get selected for the posts. Here are the following factors that generally affect the final cut-off of the exam:
- No. Of candidates who applied for the exam,
- No. Of vacancies,
- Difficulty levels of the exam
- Previous year cut offs
SSC CGL Tier I cut off 2018-19
SSC CGL Tier II Cut off 2018-19
|Category||Cut off (Tier I + II )|
SSC CGL Tier III 2018-19 cut off
|Category||Cut off (I + II + III)|
SSC CGL Final Result 2019
- Tier-4 is qualifying in nature. It include the Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and the Data Entry Speed Test (DEST)/Skill Test / DV.
- The SSC CGL 2019 tier 3 exam is conducted on 15 and 16 September 2021.
- The Staff Selection Commission compiles the merit of all candidates who qualify for tier-4 based on their tier-1 + tier-2 + tier-3 scores.
- The allocation of posts to eligible candidates was made on the basis of merit-cum-preference of posts indicated by the candidates during the Document Verification process.
SSC CGL Result 2019 of Tier 3
- Tier-3 was conducted as pen and paper based descriptive test.
- The SSC CGL 2019 tier 3 exam is conducted on 22 November 2021.
- The SSC CGL 2019 tier 3 result was declared on 29 June 2021.
- Candidates are called for tier-4 (Document Verification/Skill Tests) i.e. Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) on basis of aggregate performance in CGL tier 1 + tier-2 + tier-3
- Based on the Tier-II results, a total of 43,896 candidates was shortlisted for Tier-III Paper evaluation.
SSC CGL Result 2019 of Tier 2
- Tier-2 was a computer based exam.
- The SSC CGL 2019 tier 2 exam is conducted on 15, 16 and 18 November 2020.
- The SSC CGL 2019 tier 2 result was declared on 19 February 2021.
- Here also marks are normalized in order to declare candidates qualified for tier 3.
- Candidates are called for CGL tier-3 (Descriptive paper) on basis of aggregate performance in CGL tier-1 + tier-2.
- Candidates who do not qualify in Tier II will not be eligible for Tier III (Descriptive Paper) evaluation and will not be considered for further selection.
SSC CGL Result 2019 of Tier 1
- Tier-1 was a computer based exam.
- The SSC CGL 2019 tier 1 exam is conducted on 02 to 09 March 2020.
- The SSC CGL 2019 tier 1 result was declared on 01 July 2020.
- A total of 9,78,103 candidates was appeared in the SCS CGL Tier I examination.
- Candidates was shortlisted, category wise, to appear in Tier-II and Tier-III examinations based on their performance in Tier-I.
- Since the Tier I Computer Based Examination was held in multiple shifts, the candidates’ scores were normalised using the formula published by the Commission. Those same normalised marks were used to qualify candidates for the next stages of the examination (i.e. Tier-II and Tier-III).
Selection Procedure for SSC CGL exam
SSC CGL 2019 Exam is conducted in four tiers consisting of Tier I, Tier II, Tier III, and Tier IV. Here is the detailed selection procedure for SSC CGL 2019 Exam:
- Candidates have to qualify the Tier I and Tier II (Objective Exam) with minimum qualifying mark
- UR – 30%
- OBC/EWS – 25%
- Others – 20%
- Qualified candidates in Tier I and Tier II are selected for Tier III that is a descriptive exam
- Based on the performance of candidates in Tier III get selected for Tier IV – Skill Test and Document Verification
- Skill test is mandatory and qualifying in nature.
- After the skill test, the final result list is released for the selected candidates.
SSC CGL 2019 Vacancies
The Staff Selection Commission released the tentative vacancies for the SSC CGL vacancies for Group B and C posts. The total vacancies released in the year 2019 for the SSC CGL posts are around 9,488. Candidates are recruited for the posts of Auditors, assistants, Inspectors, etc after qualifying for the complete exam.
Click here to download the tentative vacancies and pay level document by SSC.
SSC CGL 2019 Salary
SSC CGL 2019 is a vast section for different posts. Officials are paid different pay for their different posts. Here is the pay level for each type of post in the table below:
|Name of the posts||Pay level||Salary in Rupees|
|Assistant Audit officer Group ‘B’||Level 8||47, 600 – 1, 51,100|
|Assistant Selection officers in various departments, Inspectors of IND one tax and other departments||Level 7||44,900-1,42,400|
|Assistants in various departments, junior statistical officer and others||Level 6||35,400 – 112400|
|Auditors, accountants, junior accountants||Level 5||29, 200 – 92, 300|
|Tax assistant, senior secretariat assistant, and others||Level 4||25, 500 – 81, 100|
What after the SSC CGL 2019 Final Result is out?
Succeeding in getting selected in the SSC CGL 2019 Final result, candidates get their transfers to their respective departments by Staff Selection Commission. Selected candidates are given their posts after document verification as per their allocations. Document verification is a process to check all the personal details of the candidates in an authorized manner. Candidates are required to suit their photographs, educational qualification certificates, caste certificate (if Category applies), and identity proof to complete the process of document verification.
About SSC CGL Exam
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam every year. The CGL Exam is conducted for the recruitment of assistants, sub-inspectors, auditors, and accountants posts in the departments of the Staff Selection Commission. SSC CGL Exam is conducted in four tiers that consist of 2 objective exam tiers, 1 descriptive exam, and 1 skill test tier. Candidates are required to qualify for all the stages to get selected for the final post.
SSC CGL 2019 Final Result FAQ’s
Ans: SSC CGL 2019 Final Result is scheduled to be declared on 15 Feb 2022.
Ans: To check your SSC CGL 2019 Final Result, you have to visit ssc.nic.in. Then go to the results section. After that click on the CGL tab. Now you will see all available results of the Combined Graduate Level exam. Click on SSC CGL 2019 Final Resul PDF file link to open a list of selected candidates.
Ans: You can check your score by visiting the candidate’s dashboard. There you have to log in with your registration number and password to check marks. Marks of the CGL 2019 exam are live for a limited period of time only.
Ans: No, there is no sectional cut off in the SSC CGL examination. There are separate cut offs and overall cut offs released for Tier 1, 2, 3, 4.