Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2018 on the official website. Students who will fill their application form correctly can generate the SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2018. Candidates can get the admit card through online mode only. The conducting body will not send the Admit card via post or mail to any candidate. It will release after the successful completion of the application process. There will be four levels for SSC GD Constable 2018 examination. Computer-based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), and Detailed Medical Exam (DME).
Students will get the admit card for all 4 stages separately. Admit card of SSC GD Constable 2018 for all the levels will be available online only. In order to get the complete information regarding admit card, go through with this page.
SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2018
The commission will conduct the CBT in English and Hindi only. Central Police Armed Force (CAPF) will conduct another three stages that are PET/PST/DME. These are the three rounds that are qualifying in nature. On the basis of all these stages, the commission will finally prepare a Merit List. Thereafter, it will declare the final result. To know the complete schedule, check the table below.
|SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2018||Important Dates|
|Last date to apply||17 Sept 2018|
|Issuing of admit card||To be announced|
|SSC GD Constable 2018 CBT will hold on||To be announced|
Admit Card: Candidates can get the SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2018 at ssc.nic.in.
How To Download SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2018?
As the admit card generating process will take place through online mode only. So the students must know the steps to download the admit card. Those steps are as follows.
- First of all, students need to visit the official website or just click on the above direct link.
- After then, choose the region from where you are taking the test.
- On a new window, you will see a login page.
- Enter your Registration ID and Password.
- Then click on the “Login” button.
- Thereafter, on a new window, you can view SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2018.
- Check all the details and download the admit card.
- Finally, take out its printed copy to carry it at the time of examination.
Note: We advise the students that they can take a colored printout of the admit card. Due to this your details, photograph, and signature will be visible clearly.
Details In SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2018
Here, we are providing a list of details that should be in the admit card. Students must check if the following details are there in the admit card or not.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Address of the candidate
- Mobile number
- Date, day and timings of the examination
- Name and address of the exam center
- Provision to paste a photograph
- Provision for the thumb impression
Note: Students must check the above details in their admit card. In case of any discrepancies rather making changes on your own, contact the authorities immediately.
Exam Pattern of SSC GD Constable 2018
There are 4 stages of examination. Students need to qualify all these stages in order to qualify for this recruitment. CBT is of 100 marks. It will be an objective type examination. Duration of this will be 90 minutes only. Candidates who crack this stage will be eligible for further stages. PET/PST will be a test wherein the commission will check the physical efficiency and measurement of the candidate. Thereafter, the commission will call the qualified candidates for the DME. In DME round, they will verify the documents of the candidate. However, they will check if the candidate is medically Fit or not. On the basis of all these rounds, CAPF will finally prepare a merit list. On the basis of which they will declare the final result.
What To Carry Along With SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2018?
First of all, download the admit card then take out its printed copy. It is a mandatory document that every student must carry while taking the test. Without SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2018, students will not be permissible to take the test. Also, at the time of CBT students must carry some important things which are as follows.
- SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2018
- A valid government ID Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID, PAN Card, etc.)
- Two passport size photographs which is as same as you upload while filling the application form.
In order to take the CBT for SSC GD Constable 2018, candidates must follow some instructions. These important instructions are listed below.
- Students must carry all the above items.
- Candidates must not carry any electronic gadgets such as Mobile phones, calculators, pagers etc.
- Do not bring any kind of chits or paper other than admit card and ID proof.
- Reach at least an hour prior to the examination.
- Outstation candidates must make their own travel arrangements.
- Candidates must visit the exam city at least 2 to 3 days prior to exam date.
- Familiarize yourself with the exam center’s location before the day of the exam.
However, the commission has all the rights to debar or disqualify any of the students who will violate the above important instructions. The debarred students may not be able to take any test for the lifetime.