SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2017 for pet / pst, written examination, and medical examination is made available for eligible candidates on the official website. Candidates can download admit card of SSC Constable GD Recruitment. Get here SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2017 for Western Region (WR Mumbai), Southern Region (SR Chennai), Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR), Northern Region (NR Delhi), Central Region (CR Allahabad), Eastern Region (ER Kolkata), Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR), North Western Region (NWR Chandigarh), North Eastern Region (NER Guwahati).
Staff Selection Commission announces the SSC GD Constable Result of pet / pst, written exam and release the admit cards for next stage of exam. Link to download all zones SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2017 / Call Letter are given below.
SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2017 / Call Letter
SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2017 is the hall ticket / call letter issued for applicants. Admit card of SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017 is released by the Staff Selection Commission through the organizing CAPF (CRPF) website. Candidates can get here the SSC Admit Cards for GD Constable 2017 Recruitment in BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, NIA, SSF.
It is expected that Staff Selection Commission will be mentioned in its detailed notification for Constables(GD) in CAPFs, NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination 2017, that there will be three stages of the recruitment process.
- Firstly, Physical Standards Test (PST) / Physical Endurance Test (PET) is conducted by the CAPFs. SSC GD Admit Card 2017 for PST / PET Call letters to candidates will issued/ uploaded on their website by the coordinating CAPF i.e., CRPF.
- For those who qualified the PST / PET is called for written examination conducted in 30 Jan to 05 Feb 2018 and thereafter, SSC Constable written exam admit cards 2017 is made available at regional SSC websites.
- At last MHA / CRPF issues SSC GD admit card 2017 for DME, RME as the DME / RME call letters and conduct DME and Review Medical Examination (RME).
The schedule of Medical Examination will be placed on the website of CRPF www.crpf.nic.in along with the contact details of officers to be contacted in case of non-receipt of ACs for Medical Examination.
SSC Admit Card – Zone Wise
Links to download SSC GD Constable Admit Card of each zone is given here.
|Staff Selection Commission||Admit Card|
|SSC (NR), New Delhi||Click here for SSC NR SSC GD Admit Card 2017|
|SSC (CR), Allahabad||Click here for SSC CR SSC GD Admit Card 20177|
|SSC (SR), Chennai||Click here for SSC SR SSC GD Admit Card 2017|
|SSC (WR), Mumbai||Click here for SSC WR SSC GD Admit Card 2017|
|SSC (ER), Kolkata||Click here for SSC ER SSC GD Admit Card 2017|
|SSC (MPR) Raipur||Click here for SSC MPR SSC GD Admit Card 2017|
|SSC (KKR), Bangalore||Click here for SSC KKR SSC GD Admit Card 2017|
|SSC (NWR), Chandigarh||Click here for SSC NWR SSC GD Admit Card 2017|
|SSC (NER), Guwahati||Click here for SSC NER SSC GD Admit Card 2017|
In the case of non-receipt of call letters for Medical Examination or inability to download the same from the website of the concerned CAPF, candidates should contact the co-ordinating body i.e. CRPF / SSC at least one week before Medical Examination.
You must carry at least one latest photo bearing identification proof such as the following, in original, to the examination center and venue of Medical Examination / Document Verification.
- Driving Licence,
- Voter Card,
- Aadhaar Card,
- Identity Card issued by University/College,
- Income Tax Pan Card.
How to download admit card?
- Go to the admit card link for SSC GD Constable Admit Card. Please note that you must go to the same zone’s link where you have appeared for written exam.
- Enter roll number and date of birth OR name and date of birth. The form may ask for other details depending upon the zone.
- Submit details, download the admit card and print it.
Please note: Admission Certificates (ACs) for written examination will be uploaded on the website of the respective SSC, Regional Office. ACs may not be issued by post except for candidates of J&K, North-Eastern States and LWE affected areas and border districts. Such candidates may be issued ACs by post also.
Download SSC GD Constable 2017 Admit Card – Admit Card / Call Letter of SSC GD Constable 2017 recruitment can be downloaded by candidates declared qualified. To download SSC GD Admit Card 2017 keep your registration number, roll number and other necessary details ready.
- All the candidates who have qualified in SSC GD Constable Written Exam 2017, will be issued call letters / admit card for the next stage of examination.
- You can download here the SSC GD Admit Card 2017 as per schedule issued by Staff Selection Commission.
- Enter registration number, roll number and other details asked in the log in page to download SSC admit card 2017 for GD Constable 2017 Recruitment.
SSC GD Constable PET / PST Admit Card 2017
Candidates who have applied for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017 in given timeline and paid application fee are issued admit card to attend PET / PST. Candidates can download their Physical Examination Admit Card online from the official website of CRPF.
SSC GD Constable Written Exam Admit Card 2017
Those who are declared as qualified for the written test as per SSC GD Constable Result 2017 of PET / PST (Click Here to check SSC GD Constable Result) can download SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2017 for Written Exam.
SSC GD Constable Medical Admit Card 2017
The Medical Test shall be looked after by the organizing CAPF (CRPF). Accordingly, call letters for the SSC GD Constable Medical Test will be issued by CRPF at its official website http://crpf.nic.in/.
SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2017 is issued at Central Reserve Police Force website. Offline applicants (of JnK, NE states, identified LWE), will be given offline admit cards through post. However they may also download the same from above mentioned website.
Central Reserve Police Force website – crpf.nic.in.
Official website for admit card download crpfindia.in