|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
TNPSC Group 1 Application 2016 process has been started. Interested candidates are advised to apply online from the official website as per the schedule given below. Candidates first read the complete information regarding the TNPSC Application before applying. Application will be accepted only in online mode. Schedule of the TNPSC Group 1 Application process is given below.
|Online Registration Starts||09 Nov 2016|
|Last date for Online Submission||
12 Dec 2016
| Last date for payment of Fee through
Bank or Post Office
|10 Dec 2016|
TNPSC Group 1 Application Form 2016
It is mandatory for the candidates to register their basic particulars through one time online registration system on payment of Rs.50/- towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment from the official website. Direct link to fill the online application form is also available on this page.
Candidates are advised to fill the online application form and submit it before the last date of the submission of the online application. Candidates who will submit their online application form on or before the last date will get the admit card for the preliminary examination.
Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
- Registration Fee – Rs. 50/-
- Preliminary Examination Fee – Rs. 75/-
- Main Written Examination Fee – Rs. 150/-
Examination Fee Concession (Both for Preliminary and Main Examination) :
|Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes||Full Exemption||–|
|Differently Abled Persons, Destitute Widow of all castes||Full Exemption||(i) For Differently abled persons, the disability should be not less than 40%.
(ii) For DWs, the DW certificate should have been obtained from the RDO /Sub Collector.
|Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes
(Other than Muslim ), Backward class (Muslim)
|Those who have not availed three free chances so far in any of the previous recruitment may avail exemption from payment of examination fee.||(i) For degree holders only.
(ii) Should not have availed three free chances in any of the previous recruitment.
|Ex-Servicemen||Those who have not availed two free chances so far in any of the previous recruitment may avail exemption from payment of examination fee.|| (i) Should not have availed two free chances in any of the previous recruitment.
(ii) Fe concession will not apply to those who have already been recruited to any class or service or category
How to Apply ?
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the applicant, post applied for, educational qualifications, communal category, date of birth, address, application and examination fee details, email ID, centre of examination etc. will be considered as final.
- However, applicants can modify certain fields til the last date specified for applying online. Certain fields are fixed and cannot be edited even before the closing date.
- Applicants are hence requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained after last date for applying.