|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2016 notification has been released for 5451 vacancies of Junior Assistant, Typist, Steno Typist, Draftsman, Bill Collector, Field Surveyor. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission published details of TNPSC Group 4 2016 through advertisement / notification no. 15/2016. Eligible candidates can apply online through www.tnpsc.gov.in at tnpscexams.net within a window of one month. Applicants can download hall ticket of TNPSC Group 4 2016 and appear for exam scheduled to be held on November 6, 2016.
The Commission will select meritorious candidates on basis of TNPSC Group 4 Result 2016 followed by document verification and counselling.
Get here complete details of TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2016 such as notification, vacancy, eligibility, application form, hall ticket (admit card), exam pattern, result.
Latest – Certificate Verification Ist Phase is now available. Check on “Result” page link.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2016
TNPSC Group 4 Vacancy 2016
Total No. of Vacancies – 5451
- Junior Assistant (Non – Security) – 2345
- Junior Assistant (Security) – 121
- Bill Collector Grade I – 8
- Field Surveyor – 532
- Draftsman – 327
- Typist – 1714
- Steno-Typist Grade III – 404
Minimum Age for All Category – 18 Years
Maximum Age for :
- SC / ST / Destitute Widows of all castes – 35 Years
- MBC / BC / BC (Muslims) – 32 Years
- Others – 30 Years
- For the persons who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu, in respect of posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman only – 35 Years
- No maximum age limit for candidates belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes who possess a General Educational Qualification which is higher than the Minimum General Educational Qualification (i.e. who have passed P.U.C / H.S.C / Diploma /Degree).
- “Others” [ i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] who have put in 5 years of service in the State / Central Government are not eligible even if they are within the age limit.
For Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Field Surveyor and Draftsman :
- Matriculation (SSLC / 10th Class) Pass or its equivalent examination with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies.
For Typist :
- Must have passed S.S.L.C (Matric) Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies.
- Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting:- by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English (or) by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/ Junior Grade in English (or) by Higher / Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil.
For Steno-Typist Grade III :
- Must have passed S.S.L.C (Matriculation) Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies.
- Must have passed the Government Technical Examination both in Typewriting and in Shorthand:- by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English (or) by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/Junior Grade in English (or) by Higher / Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil.
Selection Process – Written examination.
- One – Time Registration Fee – Rs 50
- Examination Fee – Rs 75
How to Apply – Eligible interested candidates are required to fill Online application form through TNPSC Exams Portal. The Online Application can be filled up to 08 Sep 2016 till 11:59 PM.
|Last date for submission of applications||14 Sep 2016|
|Date and Time of Written Examination (OMR Method)||06 Nov 2016|
TNPSC Group 04 Recruitment 2016 – Answer Keys
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the answer key of TNPSC Group 4 Written Exam which was conducted on 06 Nov 2016. Candidates who have appeared in the written test can check their subject wise answer key from the official website of TNPSC i.e www.tnpsc.gov.in. The direct link to check answer key is provided below.
Check TNPSC Group 4 Answer key 2016 – Tentative
Note: Right Answer has been tick marked in the respective choices for each question. Representations if any shall be sent so as to reach the Commission’s Office within 7 days. Representations received after 17 November 2016 will receive no attention.
Computer Qualification (for Typist and Steno-Typist, Grade III)
Candidates should have passed the “Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation” awarded by the Technical Education Department.
Note :- “Candidates who do not possess the said qualification (viz. Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation) conducted by the Technical Education Department may also apply. If selected, they should acquire such qualification within the period of their probation”.
Knowledge of Tamil
Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of notification (as on 09 Aug 2016).
Note :- Candidates who do not possess an adequate knowledge in Tamil may also apply. If selected, they should pass the Second Class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil within a period of two years from the date of their appointment, failing which they will be discharged from service.
Security – Candidates to be selected for appointment as Junior Assistant (Security) (or) Bill Collector should pay the security amount as may be prescribed by the appointing authority concerned at the time of appointment.