|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) will announce the TSPSC Staff Nurse Result 2018 for the TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017-18. TSPSC Staff Nurse Result 2018 will be declared after the successfully completion of exam. The TSPSC Staff Nurse Result 2018 result will be announced online. Candidates who appeared in this exam can check their result by visiting the official website of TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017-18 i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in. Only those candidates will be recruited, whose names will be in result list. There are total 1196 vacancies for the Staff Nurse post. Candidates have to qualify both (General Abilities and Nursing (GNM)) exam.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Result 2018
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) will going to announce the date for TSPSC Staff Nurse Result 2018 through online mode. Candidates must check their result of daily basis after the completion of exam. When the TSPSC Staff Nurse Result 2018 will be announced it will be updated here. Important dates for TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017-18 are given below.
|Exam Date||January 2018|
|Result||To be announced|
Result: Result will be declared on www.tspsc.gov.in.
Mode of Selection
The final selection of these posts will be based on 70 weightage (points) in written examination and 30 weightage (points) for the Govt.Service (experience) put together.
The selection of candidates for appointment to the post is as follows.
- Those candidates who comes up in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per Department and Zonal Preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
- The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. Absence in any of the paper/papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
- Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
Memorandum of Marks
Memorandum of Marks will be issued on payment of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) through Online Payment in favour of the Secretary, T.S. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad. Request for Memorandum of Marks from candidates, will be entertained after one month from the date of publication of the final results in TSPSC Website. The Memorandum of Marks will be issued to the candidates for a period of 90 days only. Request for revaluation or recounting will not be undertaken under any circumstances.