TSPSC Staff Nurse Result 2018 – Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has announced the TSPSC Staff Nurse Result 2018. The TSPSC Staff Nurse Result 2018 result is announced online. Candidates who appeared in this exam can check their results by visiting the official website of TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017-18 i.e. http://www.tspsc.gov.in. Only those candidates will be recruited, whose names will be in result list. There are total of 1196 vacancies for the Staff Nurse post. Candidates have to qualify both (General Abilities and Nursing (GNM)) exam.
Latest: The web options link for TSPSC Staff Nurse is now available. Check below.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Result 2018
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) will going to announce the date for TSPSC Staff Nurse Result 2018 through online mode. Candidates must check their result of daily basis after the completion of exam. When the TSPSC Staff Nurse Result 2018 will be announced it will be updated here. Important dates for TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017-18 are given below.
|Exam Date||11 Mar 2018|
|Declaration of Result||07 Nov 2020|
25 Feb to 05 Mar 2021 (except 28 Feb)
- Click here to check the Web Options for the post of Staff Nurse in DPHANDFW and TVVP vide Notification
- Tap here to get the TSPSC Staff Nurse Web Options link.
- Click here to check revised ranking list. Web note for the release of revised ranking list.
- Click here to check TSPSC Staff Nurse Result 2018.
- Click here to check TSPSC Staff Nurse Rank list 2018.
- Click here to check notice regarding TSPSC Staff Nurse Rank list 2018.
Mode of Selection
The final selection of these posts will be based on 70 weightage (points) in written examination and 30 weightage (points) for the Govt.Service (experience) put together.
The selection of candidates for appointment to the post is as follows.
- The candidate who comes up in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per Department and Zonal Preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
- The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. The absence in any of the paper/papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
- Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
Memorandum of Marks
Memorandum of Marks will be issued on payment of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) through Online Payment in favour of the Secretary, T.S. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad. Request for Memorandum of Marks from candidates, will be entertained after one month from the date of publication of the final results in TSPSC Website. The Memorandum of Marks will be issued to the candidates for a period of 90 days only. Request for revaluation or recounting will not be undertaken under any circumstances.