UPPSC PCS Result 2020: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) declares the result for UPPSC PCS exam 2020. Candidates can check their UPPSC PCS result 2020 from uppsc.up.nic.in. The result is declared for all the 3 stages of recruitment of UPSC PCS. The procedure of PCS Recruitment 2020 consists of the preliminary exam, main exam, oral test, and interview. The final result for the UPPSC PCS exam is prepared based on the main exam and interview round. To know more about the UPPSC PCS Result 2020, scroll down and read the article till the end.
Latest: UP PCS mains Result 2019 has been declared. Check below
UPPSC PCS Result 2020
UPPSC PCS Result 2020 for the main exam is announced in a ratio of twice the total no. of vacancies. Candidates must score 40% marks to be considered for the merit list and 35% in case of SC and ST candidates. Below is the schedule of all the relevant dates related to the UPPSC PCS Result 2020:
|Event||UPPSC PCS 2020||UPPSC PCS 2019|
|Date of UP PCS Prelims Exam||11 Oct 2020||15 Dec 2019|
|Date of UP PCS Prelims Result||21 Nov 2020||17 Feb 2020|
|Date of UP PCS Main Exam||21, 22, 23, and 25 Jan 2021|
|Date of UP PCS mains Result||to be announced||23 Dec 2019|
|Interview Dates||To be announced||28 Jan – 04 Feb 2021|
UPPSC PCS 2020
- Click here to check UPPSC PCS Prelims Revised Result 2020.
- Click here to check UPPSC PCS Prelims Result 2020.
UPPSC PCS 2019
- Click here to check UPPSC PCS Mains Result 2019.
UPPSC PCS Result Compilation 2020
The result for all the stages of the PCS exam is compiled on the basis of the following factors:
- No. of vacancies
- Total candidates appeared
- Ratio of selection
- Marks scored by all the candidates
In the preliminary exam, first, the candidates who clear the cut-off are separated from other candidates. Now, the list is prepared in decreasing order. The candidates who score the most are placed at the top and the candidates who score the least are at the bottom. Now, the candidates are selected in a ratio of 13 times the total vacancies. In the main exam, the process is the same but the ratio will change to twice the total no. of vacancies.
How to check UPPSC PCS Result 2020?
The candidates can check the UPPSC PSC result from the official website. Candidates require their name and roll number to check the result from the merit list. Below are the steps that candidates can follow to check whether they have qualified the exam or not.
1st step: Visit the official website or click on the direct link given for the merit list.
2nd step: Now, on the right side on the home page, all the notices for exams conducted are given. Find the result PDF of UPPSC PCS 2020.
3rd step: Click on the PDF for the UPPSC PCS 2020 exam.
4th step: The PDF appears on the screen. It consists of the name and roll number of all the shortlisted candidates. Candidates need to search their names in the merit list.
Details in UPPSC PCS Result 2020
Below are the details that candidates are available in the UPPSC PCS Result merit list 2020:
- Name of the organising body
- Notice Number
- Date of Notice
- Date of Exam
- Serial No.
- Name of candidate
- Roll number
- Whether conditional or not
UPPSC PCS Cut-off 2020
Below is the cut-off for all the exams for all the candidates as per their categories:
In preliminary exam:
- In paper-1 (for all candidates): 40%
- In paper-1 (for SC and ST candidates): 35%
- In paper-2: 33%
In Main Exam:
- For all candidates: 40%
- For SC/ST candidate: 35%
UPPSC PCS Exam Selection Procedure 2020
Below is the selection procedure for the UPPSC PCS 2020 exam:
- Preliminary Exam: The candidates appear in 2 papers in the preliminary exam. The candidates who clear the preliminary exam will appear in the main exam. The candidates need to score 40% marks in the paper-1 and 33% marks in the paper-2 for being considered for the merit list.
- Main Exam: The candidates clearing the preliminary exam appear for the main exam. The main exam consists of 6 compulsory papers and 2 optional papers. The compulsory papers are same for all the candidates.
- Personal Interview: The candidates who clear the main exam and fill the application form for the personal interview appear for the interview. Documents are also verified in the personal interview round. The candidates are asked their preference for the posts in the personal interview round.
What Happens After UPPSC PCS Result 2020
After the result of UPPSC Preliminary exam, the candidates fill the application form for the main exam. The candidates appear for the main exam after clearing the preliminary exam. The candidates who clear the main exam appear for the personal interview. There is document verification round in the personal interview. The candidates are called in a ratio of twice the vacancies in the interview round. The candidates are also asked about their preference of posts of the recruitment in the interview round only. There is a separate application form for the personal interview.
UPPSC PCS Vacancies 2020
Check below the vacancies as per UPPSC PCS Notification 2020 for various posts. Candidates can check the vacancies below.
UPPSC PCS 2020 Vacancies
This year, Uttar Pradesh PSC has announced a total of 200 posts for Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Examination. There are no defined vacancies for ACF/RFO. Check the screenshot below to get more information
UPPSC PCS 2019 Vacancies
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
|Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Examination under General Recruitment||300|
|Range Forest Officer||53|
|Assistant conservator of Forest||2|
The pay scale and the grade pay for various posts have been defined separately. Below is the pay scale for candidates recruited through UPPSC PCS exam:
|Name of Post||Pat Scale|
|Assistant conservator of Forest||Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-, Grade Pay- Rs.5400/-, |
(Level 10 in the pay matrix Group) Group “B”, Gazetted.
|Range Forest Officer of Forest||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-, Grade Pay – Rs.4800/-, |
(Level 8 pay matrix 47600 – 151100) Group “B”, Gazetted.
About UPPSC PCS
The Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) exam is conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) for various posts. The selection procedure consists of the preliminary exam, the main exam, oral tests and personal interview. The candidates who clear the cut-off are considered for the merit list. The candidates who clear the preliminary exam fill the application form for the main exam. The interview is of 100 marks. The candidates who clear the personal interview are finally considered for recruitment on the post.
UPPSC PCS Result Archives
- Check Result Here: Click here to check UPPSC PCS Prelims Result 2019.
- UP PCS mains Result 2018: Click here to check UP PCS Mains Result 2018
- UP PCS Prelims Result 2017: Click here to check UP PCS Result 2017.
- Click here to check the notice regarding mains result.
- Click here to check the notice regarding prelims result.