WBCS Application Form 2020: Last date to submit application form for the WBCS Examination 2020 is now over. Candidates who are interested for the available post can fill the WBCS application form 2020. Candidates can fill the WBCS 2020 Application Form in online mode only on the official website i.e pscwbonline.gov.in. In order to submit the WBSC Application From 2020 successfully candidates need to pay the required amount of application fee through online mode. To more details about WBSC Application Form 2020, candidates can check this page.
Latest: Click Here to get Exam Analysis of WBCS 2020 held on February 09, 2020.
WBCS Application Form 2020
Candidates are required to fill a single application form for more than one post. No candidate is required to submit separate application forms for different posts. Candidates can check the schedule for the form filling below.
|Commencement of submission of online application||5 Nov 2019|
|Last date to fill Application Form||25 Nov 2019 (upto 12:00 midnight)|
|Closing date for fee submission through online mode||25 Nov 2019 (upto 12:00 midnight)|
|Closing date for fee submission through offline mode||26 Nov 2019|
Application Form: Candidates can fill the WBCS App lication Form 2020 at the official website i.e. pscwbonline.gov.in.
Process is over!!!
WBCS 2019 Application Fee
Candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment need to appear in the written examination for which they have to fill the application form successfully by paying the required amount of fee. In case any candidate fails to pay the application fee then, in that case, the candidature will get rejected. the details of the 20application fee and mode of payment is provided in the section below.
Application Fee: Rs.210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge /GST as applicable as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment). West Bengal Civil Services (Executive) examination 2020WBCS FAQsCandidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category of West Bengal are not required to pay any kind of application fee.
NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO SC/ST/BC CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
How to Apply for WBCS Examination 2020?
To fill the application form candidates need to follow some simple
- Candidates have to first go for “One Time Registration” (link available on top of the left panel in home page of the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in) and fill up all the required data and uploading scanned photo and signature to get User ID and Password. Candidates are requested to note down the User ID and Password for future reference. The process of one time registration is mentioned in details in right panel of the home page of the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in , in “Instruction to Candidate” link under Candidate’s Corner. However, those candidates who have earlier registered themselves with PSC, West Bengal need not register once again. They can use their previous User Id and Password for login into their respective Dashboards.
- With the User ID and Password, as provided to the candidate, they need to login to their Dashboard through the link “Login to your Account” which is available in right panel of the home page of the website under Candidate’s Corner.
- Candidates who forget their password can reset the password for which the link is available in the Candidate’s Login Page which can be opened through the link “Login to your Account”. For resetting the password, click on the “Reset Your Password” link. Then after, candidates have to provide User ID, Mother’s Maiden Surname, Last School Attended and Grandfather’s Name. Mother’s Maiden Surname, Last School Attended and Grandfather’s Name should match exactly the one given during One Time Registration. If all the data matches correctly, candidates will get the new password. Candidates are advised to note down the new password for future reference.
- After login into the Dashboard, candidates will find the name of the Examination with the Apply Now link. Click on the link and the application form will be opened.
- Candidates are advised to read thoroughly and cautiously the documents available in the link Important Information and Scheme and Syllabus present at the top of the application form before filling the application. Application once submitted shall be treated as final. No request for change in application form will be entertained after the submission of application. The candidates are advised to check the entries made against each column thoroughly before submission of application.
- The Photo and Signature of the candidate, as uploaded by them during One Time Registration, are displayed. The candidate may change the photo and/or signature, if required, by clicking the respective Edit Button/s.2020
WBCS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
This section will provide details about the WBCS 2020 Eligibility Criteria, all the candidates who are interested in applying for the available post must check the eligibility criteria. If any applicant found to be not following the eligibility criteria at any stage of the recruitment process then candidates will get rejected. Details of the WBCS FAQsWBCS 2020 eligibility criteria are as follows.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India (either natural or by registration) or,
- other nationals declared eligible by Govt. of India.
- For Posts of Group A & C: must not be below 21 years and must not be more than 36 years
- For Posts of Group B: must not be below 20 years and must not be more than 36 years
- For Posts of Group D: must not be below 21 years and should not be more than 39 years
Note: Age as recorded only in the Madhyamik or equivalent certificate will be accepted. The age limits apply to all the candidates whether in Govt. service or not. For more information about the age criteria for the exam, candidates can check the exam notification on the official website.
Relaxation in Age: Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit is given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST category and relaxation of 3 years in upper age limit is provided to Candidates belonging to BC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates. For PWD candidates belonging to West Bengal relaxation in upper age limit till 45 years is provided. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category of other states will be treated as general category candidates.
- must have a degree from a recognized University.
- ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali)
Physical Standards for West Bengal Police Service (Group ‘B’ Service):
- For Male Candidates: Minimum height requirement is 1.65 meters
- For female Candidates: minimus height requirement is 1.50 meters subject to relaxation in case of candidates belonging to races i.e Gorkhas, Garwalis, Assamese Tribals, etc.
About WBCS Admit Card 2020
West Bengal Public Service Commission will issue the admit card for the exam. WBPSC will release separate admit cards for all three stages of the exam i.e Preliminary exam, Physical Test and Mains Exam. Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website. Candidates are required to carry the admit card to the exam center for verification purpose. It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the exam center failure of which may lead to disqualification from the exam process. The admit card will contain all the relevant details about the exam such as exam time, exam center, roll number, etc.
About WBCS Examination 2020
West Bengal Civil Services (Executive) examination is conducted by Public Service Commission, West Bengal for various posts among Group A, Group B, Group C, and Group D. Canddiates who are interested in the available posts need to appear in the written examination. The recruitment process consists of Preliminary examination which contains written examination and personality test and after that a main examination will take place for the candidates who will qualify the preliminary stage.
About Public Service Commission, West Bengal
Public Service Commission is a Govt Body which conducts various entrance exam to fill various posts among different departments. Candidates who aspires to be a part of PSC, West Bengal need to follow the recruitment process for the respective post for which he/she is interested. all the candidates who are interested to apply need to fill the application form and have to appear in the exam.
WBCS 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : No. Candidates can not make changes in the application form after submitting it.
Ans : Yes. Candidates can pay the application pay in offline mode through E-challan Facility.
Ans : Yes, candidates are required to upload scanned images of photograph and signature as per the instructions.