|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBSC) has extended the last date for submission of WBCS Application Form 2018. Candidates can now submit their online registration form by December 11, 2017 until 12:00 midnight. Earlier the candidates had to submit the application form by November 30, 2017. To complete the registration process successfully candidates have to submit their registration fees either in online or offline mode. As per the official announcement candidates can now submit their registration fees in the online mode by December 11, 2017 until 12:00 midnight. They can also submit their fees in the offline mode by December 12, 2017. However, it should be clearly that the candidates must generate the challan for offline payment positively by December 11, 2017. The online registration for the WBCS had started from November 10, 2017. You can get complete details about the WBCS Application Form 2018 on this page below.
WBCS Application Form 2018
Applications can be submitted through online only on Commission’s website www.pscwbonline.gov.in on and from 11.30 AM, 10th Nov 2017. Before applying for the post, candidates are required to register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” scheme through the same Website. Those who have already made registration in any examination conducted by P.S.C., W.B. need not register once again.
|Commencement of submission of online application||10 Nov 2017 (from 11:30 AM)|
|Closing date for submission of online application|
|Closing date for submission of fees through online|
|Closing date for submission of fees through offline
(Challan must be generated by December 11, 2017)
Official Website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Candidates are advised to fill the online application form before the closing date of the online application.
Application Fee: Rs.210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge /GST as applicable as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having a physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay the usual fee as aforesaid.
NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO SC/ST/BC CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to first go for “One Time Registration” (link available on top of the left panel in home page of the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in) and fill up all the required data and uploading scanned photo and signature to get User ID and Password. Candidates are requested to note down the User ID and Password for future reference. The process of one time registration is mentioned in details in right panel of the home page of the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in , in “Instruction to Candidate” link under Candidate’s Corner. However, those candidates who have earlier registered themselves with PSC, West Bengal need not register once again. They can use their previous User Id and Password for login into their respective Dashboards.
- With the User ID and Password, as provided to the candidate, they need to login to their Dashboard through the link “Login to your Account” which is available in right panel of the home page of the website under Candidate’s Corner.
- Candidates who forget their password can reset the password for which the link is available in the Candidate’s Login Page which can be opened through the link “Login to your Account”. For resetting the password, click on the “Reset Your Password” link. Then after, candidates have to provide User ID, Mother’s Maiden Surname, Last School Attended and Grandfather’s Name. Mother’s Maiden Surname, Last School Attended and Grandfather’s Name should match exactly the one given during One Time Registration. If all the data matches correctly, candidates will get the new password. Candidates are advised to note down the new password for future reference.
- After login into the Dashboard, candidates will find the name of the Examination with Apply Now link. Click on the link and the application form will be opened.
- Candidates are advised to read thoroughly and cautiously the documents available in the link Important Information and Scheme and Syllabus present at the top of the application form before filling the application. Application once submitted shall be treated as final. No request for change in application form will be entertained after the submission of application. The candidates are advised to check the entries made against each column thoroughly before submission of application.
- The Photo and Signature of the candidate, as uploaded by them during One Time Registration, are displayed. Candidate may change the photo and/or signature, if required, by clicking the respective Edit Button/s.
Solutions To Most Common Issues During Application Form Filling
Several candidates have asked about errors that are coming up during filling up the WBCS Application Form. We have compiled the most common ones and their solutions.
Connection not private in Chrome browser
If you get this error
Click on “Advanced” link on the screen.
You will now get the option to “Proceed to “www.pscwbonline.gov.in”. Click it to go ahead.
There is a problem with this website’s security certificate issue in Internet Explorer
If you land on this screen while trying to access the website
Click on the second option “Continue to this website”.
500 internal server error
A 500 internal server error is most commonly caused due to issues with the website hosting server.
If you encounter the 500 internal server error while applying, you can wait for a few minutes and try again.