West Bengal Judicial Service Admit Card 2018- Candidates seeking to appear for Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.) Post in Judicial services, West Bengal can apply for the Judicial service recruitment exam which is going to be held in June 2018. Candidates who are going to apply or already had applied must download their admit cards on the date which will be announced by the organisation. West Bengal Judicial Service Admit Card 2018 will be available online on the official website after the application process is over. Get all the related information about West Bengal Judicial Service Admit Card 2018 below on this page.
West Bengal Judicial Service Admit Card 2018
Admit Card for West Bengal Judicial Service Examination 2018 will be issued by WBPSC. There would be three exams hosted by the commission for selection of the candidates. Only the candidates who will be clearing Prelims examination are eligible to download the call letter for main exam. Date to download West Bengal Judicial Service Admit card will be updated below.
|Admit Card for Prelims Exam||28 May 2018|
|Date of Prelims Exam||10 Jun 2018|
|Admit Card for Final Exam||To be announced|
|Date of Final Exam||Jul 2018|
- List of qualified candidates for admission to the final Written Examination: Click here to check.
- Exam Notice: Click here to check the notice.
- Admit Card: West Bengal Judicial Service Admit Card 2018 will be available on official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
- Visit the official website by clicking on the link given above.
- Find the link which WB Judicial Service Admit Card 2018.
- Click on that link.
- Enter the details like registration number, date of birth, etc as per requirement.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Admit Card will be displayed.
- Take the printout of the Admit Card and bring it on the day of examination.
Note: No candidate shall be allowed to take the examination unless he / she holds an admit card.
Given below are the different exam centres where candidates have to appear at the time examination. Exam centres are different for all the three examinations.
Preliminary Examination- Preliminary exam will be held in the states below:
- Kolkata (Code – 01)
- Darjeeling (Code – 02)
Note: Only candidates of Kalimpong District and three Hill Sub-divisions of Darjeeling, viz., Darjeeling Sadar, Mirik and Kurseong will be allowed to appear at Darjeeling Centre.
Final Examination- The Final Examination will be held at Kolkata in July, 2018.
Personality Test- Personality test will be held thereafter in the office of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal