Indian Air Force (IAF) will release the AFCAT 2 2018 Result for AFCAT 2 Exam. Recently a notice from IAF released on June 01, 2018 made clear the conduction of the AFCAT 2 Exam which will hold in the month of August. The AFCAT 2 2018 Exam will hold online, and so is the result will also be released online. IAF will release the AFCAT 2 2018 Result afcat.cdac.in.
The aspirants who will appear for the examination will able to check the result online. The selection process has three parts, but IAF will release the AFCAT 2 2018 Result only two times. First time for the AFCAT and a second time while releasing the All India Merit List. Check here all the important data for AFCAT 2 2018 Result like Cut Offs of AFCAT, AFCAT result fetching process, AFSB Call up Letter etc.
AFCAT 2 2018 Result
As the candidates who will obtain the minimum qualifying marks on AFCAT, they will have to appear for the AFSB testing. For that, they need to bring relevant documents in proof of Date of Birth, Category, Academic Background, etc. The selection of candidates will be on the basis of the merit in the Written exam and AFSB Tests. Chcek here this time schedule for the AFCAT 2 2018 Result.
|AFCAT 2 2018 Result||Important Dates|
|Conduction of the AFCAT 2 Exam on||18 Aug 2018 & 19 Aug 2018|
|Releasing of Answer key||To be announced|
Result: The aspirants can check the AFCAT 2 2018 Result at afcat.cdac.in.
AFACT 2 Result for AFCAT & EKT
After conduction of the AFCAT and EKT IAF will release the result of the AFCAT. IAF will release the result on afcat.cdac.in. The candidates who will appear for the examination can check the result online. The aspirants can check their result online through the candidate log in.
How to check the AFCAT 2 2018 Result?
The aspirants can check the result on this page as well. To check the result follow these steps.
- First of all click on the above link or visit official website.
- Enter your email id and Password.
- Your result will appear on the screen.
Your Result will look like this page.
After AFCAT 2 2018
After conduction of the AFACT, the shortlisted candidates have to appear for the Air Force Selection Board Testing. For that, they need to book the slot as well as the center for the AFSB testing. There are four AFSB centers in India i. e. Dehradun (1 AFSB), Mysore (2 AFSB), Gandhinagar (3 AFSB)and Varanasi
(4 AFSB). Candidates who will apply for NCC Special Entry and Meteorology Branch will be directly called for AFSB testing at one of the AFSB centers. But those who will apply in the flying department can opt any one of the among Dehradun, Mysore, and Varanasi. The selected candidates need to choose the venue and date for AFSB in order to generate the Call-up Letter for the AFSB.
How to Book the Center and Date for AFSB?
Those who will get their names in the List for FASB have to choose for the Interview at any of the Selection Boards. Hence for this object, candidates have to follow these steps.
- Click on the above link, for the same.
- Now, Enter your E-mail Address, Password, Notification Date, and Security Code.
- Tab the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Check all the available dates. Now choose the most suitable one.
- Also, check the marks secured by you.
- At last, take the printout of the Call-Up Letter.
What Documents will be Needed at the Time of AFSB Testing?
During the AFSB interview, the candidates need to carry these documents. The documents are to be used for verification at the time of AFSB. Check out the list here.
- Original Matriculation/ Secondary School Certificate and Mark sheets issued by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board. No other certificate will be accepted for verification of Date of Birth.
- Original Marks Sheet & Certificate of 10+2 (issued by the relevant Board).
- Original/ Provisional Graduation Degree/ Post Graduation Degree Certificates and Mark Sheet of each year/ semester issued by University. Provisional Certificate issued by college Principal is not acceptable. However, Provisional Degree Certificate issued by the University is acceptable.
- Two attested photocopies of each of the above-mentioned certificates.
- Original NCC Certificate (if applicable)
- If a candidate is working then, NOC from employers for candidates working in Central/ State Govt. or Public Sector Undertakings will require.
- Original valid Commercial Pilots’ License, issued by DGCA, if applicable
- Inbound Railway Ticket/ Bus Tickets. (For refund of Travelling Allowance)
- Twenty (20) copies of recent passport size color photographs.
- In case of final year/ semester students, a Certificate from the College Principal, clearly mentioning the following aspects annotated with proper stamp and seal of the Institution is to be required:-
(a) Name of the College.
(b) Name of the University.
(c) Discipline in which Graduation/ Post Graduation obtained.
(d) Aggregate Percentage.
(e) Likely Date of Declaration of Final Result (in DD/MM/YYYY Format)
Along with Call Up Letter and all important documents, prepare a document file, so that you can be ready for AFSB.
AFCAT 2 2018 Result for AFSB
After Conduction of the AFSB, IAF will recommend the selected candidates for the next round. However, IAF may release the result for the AFSB. If IAF will release the result after AFSB then the page will be updated. However, candidates can’t blame AFSB for any injury which they may sustain in the course for this Candidates will be required to sign a certificate to this effect on the form appended to the application.
After AFSB Medical Examination will Hold in Air Force Central Medical Establishment
The aspirants who will be recommended IAF after AFSB they have to appear for the medical examination. The medical examination will hold in any of the Air Force Central Medical Establishment (AFCME), New Delhi or Institute of Aviation Medicine, Bengaluru. At AFCME the candidates will have to be tested for these following test
- Ultrasound and X-Ray test
- Dental test
- Blood, sugar, urine test
- Eyesight test
- ECG, height weight test
- Gynec test And human engineering for flying branch
All India Merit List for AFACT 2 2018 Exam
At last, when AFACT online Test, AFSB, and medical examination will over IAF prepare the All India Merit List. IAF will amp the performance of the candidates in each stage and will prepare a combined merit list. In order to get select, the candidates need to perform well in each step of IAF Recruitment. The position of the candidate in the merit list depends on his /her performance in AFCAT & AFSB Tests and also on the medical condition of the aspirant. So if you score high then your position in the merit list will be higher.
Previous Cut off AFCAT 2 2018
AFCAT Cut Off is the most important thing for those who are going appear in the test. Thus we are providing the AFACT Cut off some previous test here. So that candidate can note the point to which they have to score. This table contains all years Cut Off Marks of AFCAT.
|AFCAT||AFCAT Cut Off (out of 300)||EKT Cut Off (out of 150)|
|AFCAT 01/2016||132||52 / 150|
|AFCAT 02/2015||144||52 / 150|
|AFCAT 01/2015||126||55 / 150|
|AFCAT 02/2014||123||45 / 150|