AFCAT 2018 Apply Online – Candidates can register for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2018 at careerairforce.nic.in. It is mandatory to fill AFCAT 2018 Application Form and pay applicable fees in order to appear in exam. Indian Air Force (IAF) will first release AFCAT notification with exam dates and then starts registration. IAF AFCAT 2018 will be held to select commissioned officers in flying, and ground duty in short and permanent service commission. Those who apply can download admit card before exam.
Filling an application form for any examination is the premier step towards achieving one’s goal and it must be done with utmost care. The information filled in the form is the one which is saved in the database and the candidate is recognized with the same information that he enters. The information must be correct to the candidate’s knowledge and any application with false information will be rejected.
AFCAT 2018 Apply Online – Will Be Available
Registration for AFCAT 01/2018 will be available as per schedule. Exam date and application form will be notified in December.
The official website where AFCAT 2018 application form will be released is careerairforce.nic.in.
AFCAT 2018 Apply Online – Date
The registration for the AFCAT 01/2018 will begin in December 2017.
Focus on preparation in the meantime.
List of books for AFCAT preparation
|High School English Grammar and Composition – Wren and Martin||Buy Online|
|Word Power Made Easy – Norman Lewis||Buy Online|
|Quantitative Aptitude for All Competitive Examination – R.S.Aggarwal||Buy Online|
|Popular Master Guide, AFCAT – R.Gupta||Buy Online|
AFCAT 2018 Apply Online – Steps
Following are the steps to help you through the application process:
- Once the announcement for the registration are out, you may go to careerairforce.nic.in.
- Now, click on ‘Candidate Login’ on the top right of the page. A new dialog box will appear, click on ‘AFCAT Entry’.
- A new page will open, in that page click on ‘New Candidate’.
- On this page give the required information and register yourself.
- Once you’ve registered, you’ll receive and automated mail from the AFCAT cell. The mail will contain your user id and password. It will also display the information you entered while registering yourself. In case any information is not accurate; register yourself again.
- Once you’ve registered yourself, go to http://careerairforce.nic.in/ again. Click on ‘Candidate Login’, ‘AFCAT Entry’, then fill the information required to login (the user id and password mailed to you) and click ‘Proceed’.
- Before filling any details in the application form, get the following documents ready. A soft copy of your passport size photograph (Mandatory), signature (Optional) and fingerprint (Optional) stored in the local hard disc of your computer for attaching with your application form. Also ensure that the photo has a file size between 10 KB to 50 KB and presents your head from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin. Photograph size must be 2 inches by 2 inches, with the head centred to the frame.
- Now, in parts 2 and 3 of the application form fill your qualification. The qualification filled by you should be same as the one mentioned in your 10th , 12th , and graduation marksheet.
- In part 4, select your choice of course(s) and choice of Exam Centres based on information filled by you in earlier parts i.e. part 2 and 3. Please note that only those courses/ branches would be permitted and displayed by the system for which you are adjudged as eligible. Based on data entered – you would be able to exercise your choice amongst these.
- In Part 5, Enter your personal details and upload your passport size photograph (mandatory), signature and thumb impression in the relevant columns.
- After ensuring that all details entered by you are correct and that the uploaded photograph is clearly visible, preview and SUBMIT your application. Changes in details fill not be allowed after submission.
- On submission, you will receive an e-mail in your registered email id which would be the proof of submission of application.
Within a month the AFCAT 2018 admit card will be out. You’ll have to login using your email id and password and download and print the admit card. Affix the same colour passport size photograph as submitted in the online form and self-attest the photographs and thereafter, complete the finger print and signature columns.
The email id which you have registered will be the sole means of communication.
AFCAT Application Form (01/2018) will be available online on official website of Indian Air Force. Interested Candidates can apply for Air Force Common Admission Test 01/2018 to get selected for Short Service Commission in Flying Branch and Permanent / Short Service Commission in Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches courses commencing in January 2019. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria & all other details carefully. Get here complete details of AFCAT Application Form 2018.