AFCAT 2021 Candidate Login – Indian Air Force (IAF) facilitates the AFCAT candidate login window both AFCAT 1 2021 and AFCAT 2 2021 separately. Candidates can create the login for AFCAT 1 2021 exam from December 01, 2020, with the releases of the application form. The AFCAT login creation is hosted at the official website (afcat.cdac.in) until December 30, 2020. The AFCAT 2021 login credentials are useful in the entire examination process of the AFCAT. The same login comes into use for the application form fill up, downloading the admit card, checking the result and more. Candidates can scroll down below to know more about the AFCAT 2021 candidate login including, significance, how to create, how to access, and more.
AFCAT 2021 Candidate Login
Candidates can access the AFCAT candidate login for multiple tasks included in the entire examination process. All the candidates need to be aware of the major deadlines related to the candidate login including the AFCAT application form fill up via the login, downloading admit card via login, checking the result via AFCAT login and more. Check the table below in order to know the entire event schedule in regard with the AFCAT 2021 candidate login.
|Events||AFCAT 01 2021|
|Creation of AFCAT login||01 Dec 2020|
|End of login creation and application form fill up||30 Dec 2020|
|Downloading admit card via AFCAT login||To be announced|
|Publication of result over AFCAT login||To be announced|
Candidate Login: Candidates can create the AFCAT 2021 candidate login at afcat.cdac.in.
AFCAT 2021 Candidate Login Credentials
AFCAT login credentials mean the credentials that are used for the login purposes in the entire examination process. Candidates completing the registration process leads to the creation of login credentials. The following login credentials are used for accessing the AFCAT candidate login:
- Email ID – Candidates need to enter a valid email ID which they have to access in the entire examination process. All the specific information requiring email communication is done on this email ID only. Candidates can use this email id to enter in the AFCAT candidate login dashboard.
- Password – Candidates are able to set a password while the registration process. This password can be any word or combination of words decided by the candidate. Candidates must ensure that they must create a strong password which is easy to remember by the candidate and hard to guess by anyone else.
How To Create AFCAT 2021 Candidate Login?
The AFCAT 2021 candidate login is activated along with the release of the application form window. Candidates need to create the login credentials as the first step to fill the application form. Completing the registration leads to login creation. Candidates use the login credentials including the email ID and the password to complete the application form fillup. Candidates can check the steps below and know how to create the AFCAT candidate login for AFCAT 1 2021.
- Visit the official website of AFCAT 2021 (afcat.cdac.in)
- Click on the relevant link to apply online.
- A new window pops up where the candidate will find the following buttons.
- Already registered candidates
- New registration
- Click on the new registration to create the AFCAT 2021 candidate login.
- Fill in the basic details including name, email id, mobile number and more.
- Set a strong password for the AFCAT login.
- AFCAT candidate login has been created.
This is how AFCAT 2021 Candidate Login look
How to Access the AFCAT 2021 Candidate Login?
After the creation of the login, candidates come up with the difficulty in accessing the candidate login. In order to access the AFCAT candidate login, candidates require the login credentials including the email ID and the password. Candidates can look at the steps below and know how to access the AFCAT 2021 login facilitated by Indian Air Force.
- Visit the official website of AFCAT (afcat.cdac.in).
- Click on the AFCAT cycle from the candidate login tab on the official home page
- Enter the login credentials including email id and password.
- In the image on the login page there is a security code. Enter the security code in the space available.
- Click on the login button.
Uses of AFCAT 2021 Candidate Login
AFCAT candidate login 2021 is available on the official website for the ease of the candidate in completing almost all the process in the examination process. The candidate login is created to ensure that the candidate has all the functions regarding the examination process in one window only. The functions entitled to the AFCAT 2021 candidate login are as follows.
- Filling the application form.
- Downloading AFCAT Admit Card
- Checking of AFCAT result
- Checking the cutoff marks
- Selection of AFSB centres
How to Recover AFCAT Candidate Login credentials?
The AFCAT login creation starts with the release of the application form and is available in the entire examination process. From the application form fillup until the selection the AFCAT candidate login has a role. There can be a case when the candidate forgets the AFCAT candidate login credentials such as a password they had set while the registration process. To resolve such an issue IAF has provided a facility to recover the password. Candidates need to follow the steps below to recover the AFCAT 2021 login credentials.
- Open the AFCAT candidate login window available at the official website (afcat.cdac.in).
- Click on the link stating ‘forgot password’
- A new window asking for multiple details appears
- Enter the details including email ID, mobile number and secret question with answer as selected while the registration process.
- Click on the submit button
- Candidates will receive the password over the registered email ID
Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is an online test conducted for recruitment to the flying branch and ground duties in the Indian Air Force. Candidates need to appear for the test followed by multiple stages of the selection process. The test consists of objective type questions which are held for 2 hours. AFCAT is conducted in multiple test centres located all over India. Candidates need to choose the test centre they need to appear in. Graduates in any field are eligible to apply and appear for the test.