AFCAT 2022 Candidate Login – Candidates applying for AFCAT this year have to create AFCAT 2022 Candidate Login online. The login credentials are created at the time of AFCAT 2022 registrations, which is commenced from December 01, 2021. AFCAT login for AFCAT 2022 are facilitated online on the official website afcat.cdac.in. Once login is created, the credentials are useful for filling up the AFCAT application form, downloading AFCAT Admit Card, checking AFCAT result, etc. Thus, candidates must remember their login credentials once created. Scroll down below to know more about the AFCAT login including, significance, how to create, how to access, and more.
Latest: AFCAT 1 2022 result announced at Candidate Login. Click here to check it!
AFCAT 2022 Candidate Login
Candidates can access the AFCAT login feature for multiple tasks included in the entire examination process. All candidates need to be aware of the major deadlines related to the candidate login including the AFCAT application form fill up via the login, downloading admit card and more. Check the table below in order to know the entire event schedule in regard to the AFCAT Candidate Login for AFCAT 2022.
|AFCAT 2022 Candidate Login||Date|
|Creation of AFCAT login||01 Dec 2021|
|End of login creation and application form fill up||30 Dec 2021|
|Downloading admit card via AFCAT login||28 Jan 2022|
AFCAT Candidate Login: Candidates can create the AFCAT 2022 candidate login from here.
Importance of AFCAT 2022 Candidate Login
AFCAT candidate login is available on the official website separately for both sessions of AFCAT 2022. The candidate login is created to ensure that individual candidates have access to all the functions regarding the examination process in one window only. The functions entitled to the AFCAT 2022 candidate login are as follows.
- Filling up the application form.
- Downloading AFCAT Admit Card
- Checking of AFCAT result
- Checking the cutoff marks
- Selection of AFSB centres
How To Create AFCAT 2022 Candidate Login?
The AFCAT 2022 candidate login is activated along with the release of the application form window. Candidates need to create the login credentials as the first step to fill the AFCAT application form. On the completion of AFCAT registration, the candidate’s login profile is created. They can use the login credentials viz. the email ID and the password to complete the application form fillup. Candidates can check the steps below and know how to create the AFCAT 2022 candidate login for AFCAT 2022.
- Visit the official website of AFCAT 2022 (afcat.cdac.in)
- Click on the relevant link to apply online.
- A new window pops up where the candidate will find the following buttons.
- Already registered candidates
- New registration
- Click on the new registration to create the AFCAT 2022 candidate login.
- Fill in the basic details including name, email id, mobile number and more.
- Set a strong password for the AFCAT login.
- AFCAT candidate login has been created.
This is how AFCAT 2022 Candidate Login look
How to Access the AFCAT 2022 Candidate Login?
After the creation of the login, candidates come up with the difficulty in accessing the AFCAT login. In order to access the AFCAT candidate login, candidates require login credentials i.e., email ID and the password. Candidates can look at the steps below and know how to access the AFCAT 2022 login facilitated by Indian Air Force.
- Visit the official website of AFCAT (afcat.cdac.in).
- Click on the AFCAT cycle from the candidate login tab on the official home page
- Enter the login credentials including email id and password.
- In the image on the login page there is a security code. Enter the security code in the space available.
- Click on the login button.
AFCAT 2022 Login Credentials
The AFCAT login credentials mean the information that is used for login purposes in the entire examination process. Candidates completing the registration process leads to the creation of login credentials. The following login credentials are used for accessing the AFCAT candidate login:
- Email ID – Candidates need to enter a valid email ID which they have to access in the entire exam process. All the specific information requiring email communication is done on this email ID only. Candidates can use this email id to enter in the AFCAT candidate login dashboard.
- Password – Candidates are able to set a password while the registration process. This password can be any word or combination of words decided by the candidate. Candidates must ensure that they must create a strong password that is easy to remember by the candidate and hard to guess by anyone else.
How to Recover AFCAT 2022 Candidate Login Password?
The AFCAT login creation starts with the release of the application form and is available in the entire examination process. From the application form fillup until the selection the AFCAT candidate login has a role. There can be a case when the candidate forgets the AFCAT candidate login credentials such as a password they had set while the registration process. To resolve such an issue IAF has provided a facility to recover the password. Candidates need to follow the steps below to recover the AFCAT 2022 login credentials.
- Open the AFCAT candidate login window available at the official website (afcat.cdac.in).
- Click on the link stating ‘forgot password’
- A new window asking for multiple details appears
- Enter the details including email ID, mobile number and secret question with answer as selected while the registration process.
- Click on the submit button
- Candidates will receive the password over the registered email ID
Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is an online test conducted for recruitment to the flying branch and ground duties in the Indian Air Force. Candidates need to appear for the test followed by multiple stages of the selection process. The test consists of objective type questions which are held for 2 hours. AFCAT is conducted in multiple test centres located all over India. Candidates need to choose the test centre they need to appear in. Graduates in any field are eligible to apply and appear for the test.
Ans. AFCAT candidate login is an online portal the allow AFCAT aspirants to participate in various events f the exam including the application, admit card and result.
Ans. Aspirants require the registered email address and password.
Ans. IAF allow students to retrieve the AFCAT password online. They have to visit the AFCAT login and click on the forgot password button. Now, there the registered email address and tap on submit button.