AFCAT Result 2017 – Indian Air Force has announced the result of AFCAT 2017, on careerairforce.nic.in. The AFCAT 01/2017 was held on February 26 and the result has been announced today, on April 08, 2017. The AFCAT 2017 Result indicates the roll numbers of candidates who have been shortlisted to appear for further rounds of selection. Only those have been shortlisted who scored more than the AFCAT cut off, which is determined by Indian Air Force. The next round is Air Force Selection Boards (AFSB) and to participate in it, candidates need to book a date. Get here complete details on AFCAT Result 2017, Cut off, Selection Process, and more.
|Date of AFCAT 01/2017 exam||26 Feb 2017|
|Declaration of AFCAT 01/2017 Result||April 08, 2017|
|The last date to book AFSB dates||April 17, 2017|
AFCAT 1 Result 2017 Announced on April 08
Candidates can also check the result of AFCAT on a separate window by Clicking Here
If your roll number is among the shortlisted candidates then use AFCAT Login 2017 to book the AFSB selection dates.
List of non-Evaluated Candidates
- Click here for List of Non-Evaluated Candidate For EKT
- Click here for List of non-evaluated Candidates for AFCAT
How to check AFCAT Result?
The result of AFCAT 01/2017 has been announced through a PDF, which contains only the Roll Number of the selected candidate candidates. Hence, to check the result, you need to do the following:
- Either seek your AFCAT Roll Number in the window above or click on the link below the window to open the file in a new tab.
- The roll numbers are given in ascending order, horizontally. So, instead of go from top to bottom moves sideways to find your roll number.
AFCAT Cut Off 2017 Announced!
AFCAT 2017 cut off will determined on factors such as:
- Candidates performance,
- Induction requirements of IAF,
- Statistics of reporting and success rate at AFSBs.
|AFCAT||AFCAT Cut Off (out of 300)||EKT Cut Off (out of 150)|
|AFCAT 01/2016||132||52 / 150|
|AFCAT 02/2015||144||52 / 150|
|AFCAT 01/2015||126||55 / 150|
|AFCAT 02/2014||123||45 / 150|
After declaration of AFCAT Result 2017
A Big Congratulation to all who qualified the exam!!…What you need to do now is book Air Force Selection Boards selection dates. Do so, just follow the steps below:
- Click on the link above, for the same.
- Enter your E-mail Address, Password, Notification Date, and Security Code.
- Tab the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Check all the available dates.
- Choose the most suitable one.
- Also, check the marks secured by you.
After successful login, the candidates need to download their Call Up Letter. Next, check the call-up letter for the list of documents to be taken for AFSB rounds. Collect all the documents and keep them ready.
Choosing a Date for AFSB
The candidates should choose the dates and venue wisely. The centers for Flying Batch candidates are 1 AFSB Dehradun, 2 AFSB Mysore, 4 AFSB Varanasi.
On the other hand, the Airmen aspirants who have appeared for SSB less than 6 times amy select from 5 AFSB (Kancharapara)
Important Note: If the candidates will not choose a date for AFSB, before April 17, 2017, then IAF will allocate the batches by April 21, 2017.
What to carry for AFSB
Candidates must carry Admit Card and a valid photo identity card such as while reporting for Air Force Common Admission Test and for SSB Interview at Air Force Selection Board. The admit card which is attested at the AFCAT centre is to be carried for the SSB interview. Valid photo identity proofs accepted are:
- Driving Licence,
- Voter identity card,
- College identity card,
- Any other valid photo identity proof.
Selection procedure on the basis of AFCAT Result 2017 and AFSB Rounds
Once the AFCAT result 2017 is released, shortlisted candidates can download call up letter and keep their documents ready to attend AFSB selection rounds. A brief on the three stages of testing are given here to help you be prepared for tests and interview.
Selection round – Stage I Intelligence Test
To be held on – Day 1
Intelligence test will be a screening test for all candidates who were declared qualified as per AFCAT Result 2017. Those who accomplish successfully this round will have to get their documents checked.
Those who pass stage 1 and document check will be eligible for next round. Those who don’t, will have to go back.
Selection round – Stage II Psychological test, Group test, Interview
To be held on – Next five days
The psychological test, group test and interview will be important for final selection. Candidate must perform well in these rounds in order to be selected for IAF recruitment.
For flying branch – CPSS, PABT
Candidates who are eligible for flying branch will have to qualify Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS), Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT).
Important points to be noted regarding AFCAT Result and AFSB selection are given below.
- Candidate must obtain marks more than the cut off marks in order to be shortlisted in AFCAT Result 2017.
- Apart from clearing cut off marks and declared as qualified in result of IAF AFCAT 2017, one must also be eligible for the applied branch and have relevant supporting documents.
- It is important to appear for the Intelligence Test, Document Verification, Psychological Test, Group Test, Interview. Simply having qualified in AFCAT Results is not enough to be appointed for commission.
- Those who are finally selected can join the training. Flying and technical branch candidates will undergo training for 74 weeks, and Ground duty branch candidates will have training of 52 weeks in Air Force Training establishments.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding AFCAT Result.
How do I check my result?
The result when declared are uploaded on the official website of Indian Airforce “www.careerairforce.nic.in” Candidate to visit the website regularly. To check your scores go to the website and click on icon “candidate login”. Use your registered e-mail address as your username and use password provided by AFCAT cell.
I want to select my AFSB centre and the date of AFSB testing online but when I proceed for the same it shows “SEATS UNAVAILABLE, OPT SOME OTHER SLOT”. What does this mean?
Seats available indicate the balance no. of candidates that can be accommodated in a particular AFSB Centre. Hence, you cannot opt for a centre where the seat available is shown as “0”
I am unable to login to see my result .What should I do?
You are advised to enter your correct user name and password in order to login successfully. Enter pass word carefully, it is case sensitive. In case you have forgotten your password please use “Forgot pass word Option” once and wait for new pass word. It may take few hours. Remember that pass word gets blocked if incorrectly used for more than five times or so.
I have lost my User name. Provide me a new one.
Your registered e mail address is your User ID. In case you have forgotten your password you can have a new one by using forgot pass word option but the same is not valid in case you forget your User name. You must retain your User name as all future correspondence with you will be done on your Email ID only.
I have opted my AFSB centre and date for AFSB testing .But now I want to change it .Is it possible?
Change of AFSB Testing date and centre is not feasible; however you may contact 011- 23010231 extn 7645 and 7646.6. I have some query regarding AFSB Testing? For AFSB and SSB related queries contact – 011 23010231 ext. 7645 and 7646.
Please tell me which documents I am required to bring to the AFSB Centre?
Refer your AFSB call up letter and carry the documents mentioned there.
I have cleared written part of the AFCAT examination but due to some unavoidable circumstances lost my Admit Card. Please suggest some way out.
Preserve your admit card for complete cycle of selection. Duplicate admit card will not be issued. Note that admit card is also required at the stage of SSB Testing.
When I try to login to see my result. It shows “INVALID USERNAME”.
Check your user name and pass word and enter the correct one.
Whether I will be getting Travelling Allowance for reaching the AFSB Testing Centre?
Read instructions given in your Call up Letter.
What if the candidate does not select his/her AFSB Centre & date?
Shortlisted candidates who fail to select their AFSB venue and date on or before last date would be allotted their AFSB batches by the IAF and intimated through their registered E Mail ID. On receipt of E Mail, candidates are required to login and print the call up letter from the website. They would then report at their selected venue along with Call Up letter, AFCAT Admit Card and other documents as listed in the Call Up letter.
AFCAT 2 Result 2016
Get AFCAT Result 2016 here :-
- Click here to Check AFCAT Result. (If above window does not load)
List of Non-Evaluated Candidates
Official website where AFCAT Result 02/2016 is made available is careerairforce.nic.in.
Congratulations to all candidates who made it to this list!
If your name is in the result list, log in to candidate login at AFCAT website and select date and venue for further testing at one of the AFSBs. To log in, click here.
The Air Force Common Admission Test was conducted, in which questions were asked on verbal ability, reasoning, general awareness. Answer key of AFCAT 2016 can be checked online (Click Here for Answer Key) that were released unofficially.
AFCAT 1 Result 2016
Result of AFCAT 2016 declared – IAF AFCAT 01/2016 Result has been declared on 01 April 2016.
|Date of exam||February 21, 2016|
|Declaration of AFCAT 01/2016 Result||April 1, 2016|
Get AFCAT Result 2016 here :-
- Click here to Check AFCAT Result. (If above window does not load)
- Click here to check List of Non Evaluated AFCAT candidates.
- Click here to check List of Non Evaluated EKT candidates.
AFCAT 01/2016 Result Notification
- List of Candidates shortlisted from AFCAT 1/ 2016 held on 21 Feb 16 and 13 Mar 16 for the next phase of testing at Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) is annexed. Based on the induction requirements of the IAF, performance of candidates in AFCAT as well as statistics of reporting and success rates at AFSBs, the cut off marks for AFCAT 1/ 2016 is 132/ 300 for AFCAT and 52/ 150 for EKT. Only those candidates who have cleared both AFCAT and EKT will be considered for Technical Branch. All candidates may login to their account to view their individual AFCAT/ EKT Marks.
- Candidates whose AFCAT Numbers figure in the list are required to login to their account and select the venue and date for further testing at one of the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs). The last date for selection of AFSB venue and date is 10 Apr 16. Candidates are required to print the Call up Letter from the website and report to their selected venue along with Call Up letter, AFCAT Admit Card and other documents as listed in the Call Up letter. Candidates are advised to take a print out of call up letter immediately after selecting date and venue of AFSB.
- Shortlisted candidates who fail to select their AFSB schedules by 10 Apr 16 would be allotted their AFSB batches by the IAF by 14 Apr 16.
- All candidates are required to carefully read and follow the General Instructions available on www.careerairforce.nic.in before reporting to AFSB.
- Candidates who have applied only for Flying Branch are to select 1 AFSB (Dehradun), 2 AFSB (Mysore) or 4 AFSB (Varanasi) as their AFSB centre.
- Airmen candidates who have appeared for SSB for more than six times should NOT (R) NOT select 5 AFSB (Kancharapara) as SSB venue. If unable to, contact JDPO-3(A/B) Air HQ (VB).
If you have any queries regarding AFCAT Result 2016, please ask in comments below.AFCAT