AFCAT Result 01/2018 has been announced by Indian Air Force. The result for AFCAT 2018 has been announced on April 12, 2018. The AFCAT Result 2018 can be checked through login. This time cut off is 155 for AFCAT 01/2018, and 60 for EKT. Those who have qualified by obtaining AFCAT cut off 2018 scores can select AFSB testing from April 14, 2018, to April 18, 2018. After that, venues will be allocated randomly to candidates. AFSB testing for candidates qualiifed as per AFCAT 2018 result is starting on April 30, 2018. After the result of the written exam declaration, the candidates who have qualified are called for Interview at one of the AFSB centers. The candidate should be physically fit when they report for SSB in order to be able to undergo various tests at AFSB.
During AFSB Testing, the candidate needs to bring relevant documents in proof of Date of Birth, Category, Academic Background, etc. The selection of candidates will be on the basis of the merit in the Written exam and AFSB Tests. Check more details regarding AFCAT 2018 Result in the article below.
AFCAT Result 2018
The candidates need to obtain minimum qualifying marks in order to qualify the First stage of the recruitment processes, i.e., Computer-based Test. This time AFCAT 2018 result has been announced through login. Last time the result was announced through a pdf. In the result pdf, the Roll Numbers of qualified candidates and the cutoff marks was mentioned. Check the schedule for AFCT Result 2018 from the table below.
|Date of AFCAT 01/2018 exam||25 Feb 2018|
|Date of AFCAT 01/2018 supplementary exam||24 & 25 Mar 2018|
|Declaration of AFCAT 02/2017 Result||12 Apr 2018|
|The date to book AFSB dates||14 – 18 Apr 2018|
Check Result: AFCAT 01/2018 Result is now available on AFCAT Candidate Login, click here to check AFCAT 2018 Result.
Invite for AFCAT 2018 topper interviews! – If you have cleared AFCAT 01/2018 with more than 200 marks, please contact [email protected] We would love to publish your success story at Aglasem!
This is what AFCAT 2018 Admit Card looks like.
How to Check AFCAT Result?
- Click on the link which has been given above on this page to check the result
- Enter Email ID and Password.
- The result will appear on the screen.
AFCAT Cut Off 2018
AFCAT 2018 cut off is determined by factors such as:
- Candidates performance,
- Induction requirements of IAF,
- Statistics of reporting and success rate at AFSBs.
Latest: AFCAT 01/2018 Cutoff has been declared with the written exam.
All Year’s Cut off marks of AFCAT.
|AFCAT||AFCAT Cut Off (out of 300)||EKT Cut Off (out of 150)|
|AFCAT 01/2016||132||52 / 150|
|AFCAT 02/2015||144||52 / 150|
|AFCAT 01/2015||126||55 / 150|
|AFCAT 02/2014||123||45 / 150|
After the declaration of AFCAT Result 2018
After the declaration of the AFCAT 2018 Result for the written exam, the candidate need to book Air Force Selection Boards selection dates. Do so, just follow the steps below:
- Click on the link above, for the same.
- Enter your E-mail Address, Password, Notification Date, and Security Code.
- Tab the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Check all the available dates.
- Choose the most suitable one.
- Also, check the marks secured by you.
After successful login, the candidates need to download their Call Up Letter. Next, check the call-up letter for the list of documents to be taken for AFSB rounds. Collect all the documents and keep them ready.
Choosing a Date for AFSB
The candidates should choose the dates and venue wisely. The centers for Flying Batch candidates are 1 AFSB Dehradun, 2 AFSB Mysore, 3 AFSB Varanasi.
Documents to carry for AFSB
The candidates are required to bring the following relevant documents, which will be verified during AFSB testing:
- Original Matriculation/ Secondary School Certificate and Mark sheets issued by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board. No other certificate will be accepted for verification of Date of Birth.
- Original Marks Sheet & Certificate of 10+2 (issued by the relevant Board).
- Original/ Provisional Graduation Degree/ Post Graduation Degree Certificates and Mark Sheet of each year/ semester issued by University. Provisional Certificate issued by college Principal is not acceptable. However, Provisional Degree Certificate issued by the University is acceptable.
- Two attested photocopies of each of the above mentioned certificates.
- Original NCC Certificate (if applicable)
- NOC from employers for candidates working in Central/ State Govt. or Public Sector Undertakings (if applicable)
- Original valid Commercial Pilots’ License, issued by DGCA, if applicable
- Inbound Railway Ticket/ Bus Tickets. (For refund of Travelling Allowance)
- Twenty (20) copies of recent passport size color photographs taken in light colored clothes against white background for documentation.
- In case of final year/ semester students, a Certificate from the College Principal, clearly mentioning the following aspects annotated with proper stamp and seal of the Institution is to be required:-
(a) Name of the College.
(b) Name of the University.
(c) Discipline in which Graduation/ Post Graduation obtained.
(d) Aggregate Percentage.
(e) Likely Date of Declaration of Final Result (in DD/MM/YYYY Format)
Selection procedure on the basis of AFCAT Result 2018 and AFSB Rounds
Once the AFCAT result 2018 will be released, shortlisted candidates can download call up letter and keep their documents ready to attend AFSB selection rounds. A brief on the three stages of testing are given here to help you be prepared for tests and interview.
Stage 1: Officer Intelligence Rating Test along with Picture Perception and Discussion test
This test will be conducted on the first day of the AFSB Test. Stage 1 is a screening test and
only those who qualify would undergo for further rounds of selection. Candidates need to bring the relevant documents for verification of eligibility during Stage 1.
Stage 2: Psychological test
The candidate who qualifies the stage 1 will be eligible to appear for the Psychological Test. Then for the next five days, Group Discussion and Interview will be conducted.
For flying branch – CPSS, PABT
Candidates who are eligible for flying branch will have to qualify Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS), Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT).
Important points for AFCAT Result and AFSB selection
- Candidate must obtain marks more than the cut off marks in order to be shortlisted in AFCAT Result 2018.
- Apart from clearing cut off marks and declared as qualified in the result of IAF AFCAT 2018, one must also be eligible for the applied branch and have relevant supporting documents.
- It is important to appear for the Intelligence Test, Document Verification, Psychological Test, Group Test, Interview. Simply having qualified in AFCAT Results is not enough to be appointed for the commission.
- Those who are finally selected can join the training. Flying and technical branch candidates will undergo training for 74 weeks, and Ground duty branch candidates will have the training of 52 weeks in Air Force Training Establishments.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding AFCAT Result.
Q. How do I check my result?
A. The result when declared are uploaded on the official website of Indian Airforce “www.careerairforce.nic.in” Candidate to visit the website regularly. To check your scores go to the website and click on icon “candidate login”. Use your registered e-mail address as your username and use the password provided by AFCAT cell.
Q. I want to select my AFSB center and the date of AFSB testing online but when I proceed for the same it shows “SEATS UNAVAILABLE, OPT SOME OTHER SLOT”. What does this mean?
A. Seats available indicate the balance no. of candidates that can be accommodated in a particular AFSB Centre. Hence, you cannot opt for a center where the seat available is shown as “0”
Q. I am unable to login to see my result.What should I do?
A. You are advised to enter your correct username and password in order to login successfully. Enter password carefully, it is case sensitive. In case you have forgotten your password please use “Forgot password Option” once and wait for new password. It may take few hours. Remember that password gets blocked if incorrectly used for more than five times or so.
Q. I have lost my Username. Provide me a new one.
A. Your registered email address is your User ID. In case you have forgotten your password you can have a new one by using forgot password option but the same is not valid in case you forget your Username. You must retain your Username as all future correspondence with you will be done on your Email ID only.
Q. I have opted my AFSB center and date for AFSB testing.But now I want to change it .Is it possible?
A. Change of AFSB Testing date and center is not feasible; however, you may contact 011- 23010231 extn 7645 and 7646.6. Have I some query regarding AFSB Testing? For AFSB and SSB related queries contact – 011 23010231 ext. 7645 and 7646.
Q. Please tell me which documents I am required to bring to the AFSB Centre?
A. Refer your AFSB call up the letter and carry the documents mentioned there.
Q. I have cleared written part of the AFCAT examination but due to some unavoidable circumstances lost my Admit Card. Please suggest some way out.
A. Preserve your admit card for the complete cycle of selection. Duplicate admit card will not be issued. Note that admit card is also required at the stage of SSB Testing.
Q. When I try to login to see my result. It shows “INVALID USERNAME”.
A. Check your user name and password and enter the correct one.
Q. Whether I will be getting Travelling Allowance for reaching the AFSB Testing Centre?
A. Read instructions given in your Call up Letter.
Q. What if the candidate does not select his/her AFSB Centre & date?
A. Shortlisted candidates who fail to select their AFSB venue and date on or before last date would be allotted their AFSB batches by the IAF and intimated through their registered E-Mail ID. On receipt of E-Mail, candidates have required to login and print the call-up letter from the website. They would then report at their selected venue along with Call Up letter, AFCAT Admit Card and other documents as listed in the Call Up letter.
Previous AFCAT Results
AFCAT 2 Result 2017
Get AFCAT 2 Result 2017 here:-
- Click here to check List of AFCAT 0/2017 selected candidates
- Click Here to check List of Non-Evaluated Candidates For EKT
AFCAT 1 Result 2017
Final Result: Click here to check AFCAT 01/2017 Result.
List of non-Evaluated Candidates
- Click here for List of Non-Evaluated Candidates For EKT List -I
- Click here for List of Non-Evaluated Candidates For EKT List-II
- Click here for List of non-evaluated Candidates for AFCAT
AFCAT 2 Result 2016
Get AFCAT Result 2016 here :-
- Click here to Check AFCAT Result.
List of Non-Evaluated Candidates
Get AFCAT Result 2016 here:-
- Click here to Check AFCAT Result.
- Click here to check List of Non-Evaluated AFCAT candidates.
- Click here to check List of Non-Evaluated EKT candidates.
If you have any queries regarding AFCAT Result 2018, please ask in comments below.