AFCAT Result 2021: Indian Air Force (IAF) announces the result for AFCAT 2 2021 online. Candidates can check their AFCAT result 2021 through afcat.cdac.in login. To check AFCAT 2 2021 result, candidates need to enter email ID and password. Candidates who are able to secure the minimum qualifying marks are called for the interview round, psychological test, and medical examination. For further information related to AFCAT result 2021 including the process for downloading results, details present on the result, documents required for verification, etc in the article below.
AFCAT Result 2021
Candidates have to login to their candidate’s profile and download the result. For login, candidate require email ID and password. In the result PDF, roll number of the selected candidates and cut off marks are mentioned. Check the schedule below for AFCAT Result 2021.
|Events||AFCAT 1 2021||AFCAT 2 2021|
|AFCAT 2021 Exam Date||20, 21 and 22 Feb 2021||August 2021|
|AFCAT Result Date||09 Mar 2021||Aug/Sept 2021|
|The start date for Seat Selection Process||To be announced||To be announced|
|Last date for Seat Selection Process||To be announced||To be announced|
|SSB Dates||To be announced||To be announced|
|Commencement of Course||Jan 2022||To be announced|
Check result here: Candidates can check AFCAT 2 2021 Result from afcat.cdac.in.
How to Check AFCAT 2021 result?
The AFCAT result 2021 releases on the official website online. Candidates can use the direct link to check their AFCAT 2 result 2021 through the direct link provided above. For downloading result, candidates can refer to the steps mentioned below:
1st step: Visit the official website of AFCAT to check AFCAT result, afcat.cdac.in.
2nd step: Click on candidate login – AFCAT 01/2021- cycle.
3rd step: Once done, log in page opens where candidates have to enter their login credentials. These credentials includes an email ID and password. Also, enter the text provided on the screen.
4th step: Now, candidates have to click on login button.
5th step: AFCAT Result in the form of the scorecard is displayed on the screen. Candidates can check their score and status of their selection.
6th step: Download the same for future reference.
Compilation of AFCAT Result 2021
The process used for the compilation of AFCAT result 2021 is as follows:
- After the successful commencement of the examination, the candidates’ answers are sent to experts.
- Experts look into the answers candidate have marked and match it with the correct answers
- If the answer is correct then +3 marks are awarded and if incorrect then – 1 mark is deducted.
- On this basis, AFCAT 2021 answer key is released.
- Based on the answer key, the final AFCAT result of the candidate is calculated and released.
Details present on the Scorecard of AFCAT 2021
The details which are provided on the scorecard of AFCAT result 2021 are as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Cutoff marks for the year
- Marks candidate have secured
- EKT cutoff marks
- Marks secured in EKT (if applicable)
Scorecard for AFCAT 2018 (for reference)
AFCAT 2021 Seat Selection
AFCAT AFSB Seat Selection process is conducted as an online procedure. Candidates can book their AFSB exam date and centre through login. Get complete details for AFCAT AFSB Seat Selection below:
- For book exam date and centre, candidates have to visit the official website of AFCAT, afcat.cdac.in.
- Applicants need to login to proceed with the seat selection process. It is advised to keep the email ID and password ready before login.
AFCAT 2021 Document Verification
Candidates have to carry the required documents which are checked for AFSB testing.
Documents to carry for AFSB
- Original Matriculation/ Secondary School Certificate and Mark sheets issued by CBSE/State Board/ICSE.
- Original Marks Sheet & Certificate of 10+2 (issued by the relevant Board).
- Original/ Provisional Graduation Degree/ Post Graduation Degree Certificates and Mark Sheet of each year/ semester. Provisional Certificates issued by college Principal are not acceptable.
- Two photocopies (attested) of each of the above mentioned certificates.
- Original NCC Certificate (if applicable)
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from employers for candidates working in Central/ State Govt. or Public Sector Undertakings (if applicable)
- Original valid Commercial Pilots’ License that is issued by DGCA ( if applicable)
- Inbound Railway Ticket/ Bus Tickets. (For refund of Travelling Allowance)
- Twenty (20) copies of recent passport size photographs ( in color) taken in light colored clothes against white background for documentation.
- In case of semester or final year students, a Certificate from the College Principal, clearly mentioning the following aspects annotated with proper stamp and seal of the Institution is to be required:-
(a) Name of the College.
(b) Name of the University.
(c) Discipline in which Graduation/ Post Graduation obtained.
(d) Aggregate Percentage.
(e) Date of Declaration of Final Result (DD/MM/YYYY)
What After AFCAT Exam?
All the aspirants who appeared in the exam might be having many questions in mind, like, what if I do not clear the exam, what if I clear, what should be my next step etc. First and foremost thing that one should keep in mind is to keep preparing and studying. If a candidate is able to get a place in the merit list they should start preparing for SSB.
Here is the small list of Do’s and Dont’s:
- Do not neglect the studies, candidates should keep themselves updated about the current affairs, irrespective of the fact that they cleared the cut off or not
- Do not take the SSB lightly and ensure that the efforts that were put to clear the AFCAT 2021 exam are doubled for SSB interview
- Before appearing for the SSB, candidates should ensure that all their doubts are clear, so that they can confidently answer during the interview
AFCAT 2021 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure of AFCAT involves 4 rounds which are follows:
- Written examination: This stage comprises of multiple-choice questions. Candidates have to complete their 100 questions of AFCAT and 50 questions of EKT in 2 hours and 45 minutes respectively.
- Psychological test: A written psychological test is taken by psychologists after which an interview is conducted. The interview involves a personal conversation with an interviewing officer. Candidates applying for the flying branch have to undergo computerised pilot selection system (CPSS) test.
- Medical examination: Candidates must fulfil the required medical criteria as prescribed by the conducting body.
- Merit list: The last stage is the release of the final merit list which is based on the written examination and interview round.
AFCAT Previous Year cutoff
The cutoff for the AFCAT 2021 depends upon various factors like the number of candidates appeared, level of the examination, etc. We are providing here with previous year cutoff of AFCAT. Candidates can have a look at them and have an idea about the AFCAT cutoff marks.
|AFCAT||AFCAT Cut Off (out of 300)||EKT Cut Off (out of 150)|
|AFCAT 01/2016||132||52 / 150|
|AFCAT 02/2015||144||52 / 150|
|AFCAT 01/2015||126||55 / 150|
|AFCAT 02/2014||123||45 / 150|
Check result here: Click here to check AFCAT 2 result 2020.
AFCAT selection List 01/2020 for the course commencing in Jan 2021 has been released. Check here.
|AFCAT Result||AFCAT 02/2020||AFCAT 01/2020|
|AFCAT Exam Date||22 Feb 2020 and 23 Feb 2020|
|AFCAT Result Date||20 Oct 2020||17 Mar 2020|
|Start date for Seat Selection Process||21 Oct 2020 (11:00 AM)||18 Mar 2020 (10:00 AM)|
|Last date for Seat Selection Process||25 Oct 2020 (11:00 AM)||23 Mar 2020 (10:00 AM)|
|SSB Dates||14 Nov 2020||–|
|Publication of Merit List/ Select List||To be announced||04 Aug 2020|
Additional Selection List Published: Course Commencing from 31 August 2020
Indian Air Force has published the additional selection list of candidates for various branches for course commencing from August 31, 2020 at AFA, Dundigal, Hyderabad. Applicants whose names appear on the Selection List, who have cleared the medical examination and whose existing documents have been verified, would be issued Call Letters through speed post or through email.
Selection List: Click here to check AFCAT 2020 Additional Selection List.
AFCAT 01/2020 Selection List Published
Indian Air Force has published the AFCAT 01/2020 Selection List at the official website, afcat.cdac.in. The list of selected candidates for the Administration, Education, and Meteorology Branch is commencing from August 17, 2020 at AFA, Dundigal, Hyderabad. The candidates whose name is in the select list, who have cleared the medical examination and whose documents have been verified, issued call letters. The call letters will be dispatched by Speed Post / Scanned copy through E-Mail.
- Check result here: Candidates can check AFCAT 2020 result as per schedule at afcat.cdac.in.
- Seat Selection Process: Click here to begin AFSB seat selection process.
AFCAT 2020 Answer Key & Exam Analysis February 23, 2020
Get the answer key and exam analysis of AFCAT 2020, Day 02,
Answer Key and Exam Analysis, AFCAT 2020, Shift 01, Day 02:
- AFCAT 2020-Answer Key Day 02, Shift 01
- AFCAT 2020 Exam Analysis Review for 23 Feb Shift 1- Day 02, Shift 01
AFCAT 2020 Answer Key & Exam Analysis February 22, 2020
As the exam of AFCAT 2020 day 01 is over. We are here with the answer keys and exam analysis of Shift 1 and Shift 2.
- AFCAT 2020 Answer Key–Answer Key Shift 1 and Answer Key Shift 2
- AFCAT 2020 Analysis of 22nd Feb, Shift 1 Exam
- AFCAT 2020 Analysis of 22nd Feb, Shift 2 Exam
AFCAT 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can check their result at afcat.cdac.in.
Ans : Candidates will require email address and password to check AFCAT result.
Ans : Some of the important details which are present on the AFCAT scorecard are cutoff marks for AFCAT and EKT, marks secured by the candidate, the status of selection.