AFCAT Result 2022: Indian Air Force (IAF) has declared AFCAT result 2022 on the official website, afcat.cdac.in. Candidates can check the direct AFCAT 1 2022 result link from this article. Qualified candidates of the written examination of AFCAT 2022 will be allowed to select the date and venue for the Air Force Selection Board or AFSB testing stage. Candidates should be physically fit when they report for the Service Selection Board or SSB in order to undergo various tests at AFSB. During AFSB Testing, the candidate needs to bring relevant documents to prove Date of Birth, Category, Academic Background, etc. The selection of candidates will be on the basis of merit in the Written exam and AFSB (Interview and physical fitness) Tests. Candidates can find more details regarding AFCAT 2022 Result from this article.
Latest: AFCAT Result 2022 out. Check direct link below.
AFCAT Result 2022
The candidates need to obtain a score equal to or more than the minimum qualifying marks dictated by the IAF in order to qualify the First Stage of the recruitment processes, i.e., the written exam for non-technical posts or the written exam+EKT for technical posts. Candidates can check the AFCAT Result 2022 schedule from the table below.
|Events||AFCAT 01/2022 Dates|
|AFCAT Exam Date||12, 13, & 14 Feb 2022|
|AFCAT Result Date||09 Mar 2022|
|Start date for Seat Selection Process||TBA|
|Last date for Seat Selection Process||TBA|
|Commencement of Course||Jan 2023|
Direct Link to Check AFCAT Result 2022: Click here to check AFCAT Result 2022.
AFCAT Result 2022 – An Overview
Check below the brief overview of the declaration of the AFCAT 1 result.
|Full Form||Air Force Common Admission Test|
|Conducting body||Indian Air Force (IAF)Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|AFCAT Result 2022 – Announced or Not?||Announced|
|AFCAT Result 2022 Date||09 Mar|
|AFCAT 1 2022 result link||afcat.cdac.in|
|How to check AFCAT Result||Go to the official website afcat.cdac.in|
> Click AFCAT Result
> Login with email id and password
> AFCAT result then appears on the screen
|Login details to check AFCAT 1 Result||AFCAT email id and password|
|AFCAT Vacancy||334 vacancies at various branches|
How to Check AFCAT Result 2022?
Candidates can check their results for AFCAT 1 2022 at afcat.cdac.in by logging in with their email ID and password created during the AFCAT 2022 registration process. To check the result for AFCAT 2022 candidates may follow the steps provided below.
1st step: Go to the official website of AFCAT at afcat.cdac.in
2nd step: On the homepage click on the ‘Candidate Login’ portal and then click on AFCAT 01/2022- cycle.
3rd step: After that, a login page will appear on the screen. Now enter email ID, password, and captcha code.
4th step: Now, Click on the login button.
5th step: The AFCAT result is displayed on the screen in the form of a scorecard. Candidates can view their scores as well as the status of their selection.
6th step: Download the AFCAT 1 2022 Result for future reference.
Read more: AFCAT 2022 Question Paper
After the release of the AFCAT 2022 scorecard, candidates need to select the date and venue and appear for the AFSB Interview.
Scorecard for AFCAT (for reference)
Details Present in Result – The details which are provided on the scorecard of the AFCAT result are as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Cutoff marks for the year
- Marks candidate have secured
- EKT cutoff marks
- Marks secured in EKT (if applicable)
AFCAT Cut Off 2022
The cutoff for the AFCAT 2022 is announced after the declaration of results. AFCAT 2022 cut off is determined by the factors given below
- Candidates performance
- Difficulty level of examination
- Number of vacancies reported
- Induction requirements of IAF
- Statistics of reporting
- Success rate at AFSBs
We have provided the AFCAT result 2022 expected cut off and previous year below. Candidates can look at them to get an idea of the AFCAT cutoff marks.
|AFCAT||AFCAT Cut Off (out of 300)||EKT Cut Off (out of 150)|
|AFCAT 01/2022||157 (expected)||18 (expected)|
|AFCAT 01/2016||132||52 / 150|
|AFCAT 02/2015||144||52 / 150|
|AFCAT 01/2015||126||55 / 150|
|AFCAT 02/2014||123||45 / 150|
What after the declaration of AFCAT Result 2022
After the declaration of the AFCAT result 2022, candidates need to book their Air Force Selection Boards or AFSB exam date and venue. The candidate’s qualifying of the AFCAT written examination and AFSB/SSB test will be provisional and their admission will be subject to verification of their eligibility criteria. For AFCAT entry, IAF shall prepare a list of candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the AFCAT written examination as fixed by the IAF at their discretion. Candidates who are declared successful in the AFCAT 2022 will be called at one of the AFSBs (and those who have applied for NCC Special Entry/Meteorology will be directly called for AFSB testing at one of the AFSB centers).
The AFSB centers are at the below-mentioned areas (candidates who have opted for flying branches can only opt for Dehradun, Mysore, and Varanasi)
- Dehradun (1 AFSB)
- Mysuru (2 AFSB)
- Gandhinagar (3 AFSB) and
- Varanasi (4 AFSB).
How to book AFSB date and venue for AFCAT 2022?
Candidates who have qualified in the written exam are required to choose the AFSB date and venue themselves on the official website and generate their call-up letter for the AFSB interview by following the steps provided below
- Go to afcat.cdac.in.
- Enter the candidate’s E-mail Address, Password, Notification Date, and Security Code
- Click on the ‘Proceed’ button
- Check all the available dates provided
- Choose the date most suitable for the candidate
- Download the call letter
Documents to carry for AFSB
The candidates who have qualified the written exam of AFCAT 2022 are required to bring the following relevant documents to the AFSB testing:
- Original 10th level/10+2 level Certificate and Mark sheets issued by CBSE/ICSE/State Board. These will be the only certificates accepted for the verification of Date of Birth.
- Original Marksheet & Certificate of 10+2 level education issued from any relevant Board
- Original/Provisional Graduation Degree/Post Graduation Degree Certificates and Mark Sheet of each year/semester issued by University. Provisional Certificate issued by college Principal is not acceptable. However, a Provisional Degree Certificate issued by the University is acceptable.
- Two photocopies of each of the above mentioned certificates attested.
- Original NCC Certificate (if applicable)
- NOC from employers for candidates working in Central/ State Govt. or Public Sector Undertakings (if applicable)
- Original valid Commercial Pilots’ License, issued by DGCA, if applicable
- Inbound Railway Ticket/ Bus Tickets. (For refund of Traveling Allowance)
- Twenty (20) copies of recent passport size color photographs taken in light colored clothes against white background for documentation.
- In case of final year/ semester students, a Certificate from the College Principal, clearly mentioning the following aspects annotated with proper stamp and seal of the Institution is to be required
- Name of the College.
- Name of the University.
- Discipline in which Graduation/ Post Graduation obtained.
- Aggregate Percentage.
- Likely Date of Declaration of Final Result (in DD/MM/YYYY Format)
Selection Procedure of AFCAT 2022
For candidates to qualify the AFCAT examination it is mandatory for them to qualify in all of the stages of the AFCAT examination individually. Below given is a brief overview of all the stages in the AFCAT examination. Candidates will be able to obtain a clear outline of the selection procedure of the AFCAT 1 2022 from here.
- Firstly the candidate will have to qualify in the Written Examination of AFCAT 2022 by scoring marks equal to or above the cut-off score decided by the Indian Air Force (IAF). Only the candidates who qualify the AFCAT Written Examination will be allowed to go ahead further in the selection procedure.
- The candidates who have qualified in the written exam can select their AFSB exam date and venue by following the steps mentioned in the above sections. Candidates should also download their call-up letter from the official website.
- The AFSB selection is conducted in three stages as given below
- Stage 1 – Officer Intelligence Rating Test along with Picture Perception and discussion test will be conducted on the first day. Only those who qualify Stage 1 would undergo subsequent testing and qualified candidates would be subjected to document check to ascertain their eligibility for the branches applied for. Candidates who either do not qualify in Stage 1/do not meet the required eligibility criteria would be sent back on the first day itself.
- Stage 2 is a psychological test. The candidate who qualifies the stage 1 will be eligible to appear for the Psychological Test. Group Discussion and Interview will be conducted for the next 5 days.
- For Flying Branch – Computerized Pilot Selection System (CPSS) would be administered to recommended candidates only. This is a once in a lifetime test and therefore the candidates who have failed the CPSS/ PABT in an earlier attempt or a Flight Cadet suspended from flying training at Air Force Academy will not be eligible.
- Candidates recommended by the AFSBs and found medically fit by appropriate medical establishment are detailed for training. The following routine is recommended to the candidates
- Running: up to 4 Km. in 15 minutes
- Push ups & Sit-ups: Minimum 20 each
- Chin ups: 08
- Rope Climbing: 3 to 4 meters
- Swimming (25 m)
AFCAT Final Merit List 2022
IAF releases the final merit on the official website. To be considered, candidates must obtain the minimum qualifying marks in both the written examination and the AFSB test as set by the IAF. Candidates will be ranked in order of merit based on the total number of marks earned in the written exam and the AFSB tests. 10% of the vacancies in Ground Duty (Technical and Nontechnical) Branches are reserved for NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate holders. PC/SSC allotment in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-technical) Branches will be based on the number of vacancies, performance in the selection process, and the candidates’ choices.
The AFCAT Exam is conducted twice a month for recruiting candidates for the Technical and Non-Technical branches of the Indian Air Force. The notification has been released for filling up approx 334 vacancies at various branches at the official website of the Indian Air Force. The AFCAT notification 2022 is released for the post of officers into Indian Air Force for various entries such as Ground Duty Technical (Electrical, Mechanical), Ground Duy Non-Technical (Administration, Logistics), and Flying Branch (Pilot).
Date and Duration of AFCAT Training
All courses will begin training in the first week of January 2023. Training at Air Force Training Establishments lasts approximately 74 weeks for Flying and Ground Duty (Technical) Branches and 52 weeks for Ground Duty (Non-technical) Branches.
Candidate Guidance Facilitation Counter
Candidates may contact the AFCAT Cell at 020-25503105 or 020-25503106 if they have any questions about the online examination, the registration process, or their admit cards. Email inquiries should be sent to [email protected].
Candidates may contact 011-23010231 Extn: 7610 or visit website https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in or https://afcat.cdac.in or Toll-free number 1800-11-2448 for all queries regarding Eligibility, allotment of AFSB centres, date of AFSB interview, merit list, Joining Instructions, and any other relevant information regarding the selection process.
Telephonic query timings are from 0930 hrs to 1300 hrs and 1400 hrs to 1700 hrs (Monday to Friday, except closed holidays).
Direct Link to Check AFCAT Result 2021:
– Click here to check AFCAT 2 2021 Result
Final Merit List: Click here to check Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2021 Final Merit List.
First Merit List: Click here to check Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2021 First Merit List.
Click here to check Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2021 Joining Instructions Booklet for Jan 2022 Courses.
AFCAT Result 2022 FAQs
Ans : Candidates can check their result at afcat.cdac.in.
Ans : Candidates will require an email address and password to check AFCAT result.
Ans : Some of the important details which are present on the AFCAT scorecard are cutoff marks for AFCAT and EKT, marks secured by the candidate, the status of selection.
Ans: To login successfully, You must enter the correct username and password as it is case-sensitive. Remember that if the password is entered incorrectly for more than five times or so, it gets blocked.
Ans: For AFCAT 160+ is considered a good score and for EKT, 40 is a good score
Ans: The AFCAT AFSB test and interview date and venue can be selected through the portal on the official website once the result of AFCAT 2022 Written test is published.
Ans: For AFSB, Officer Intelligence Rating Test, Picture Perception test, Discussion round, Psychological test, Group Discussion and Interview will be conducted.