CDS 1 Application Form 2019 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has opened CDS 1 Application Form Withdrawing window at upsc.gov.in. The withdraw window has been made active on December 03, 2018. The candidates who have applied for CDS 1 2019 before November 26, 2018, can withdraw their applications if they wish. The candidates have to withdraw the application before December 10, 20187. The candidates have to enter the registration number to withdraw the same. During this period of time candidates can withdraw their CDS 1 Application Form 2019. Get here all the details like application fee, essential documents etc.
To apply for CDS 2 2019, click here.
CDS 1 Application Form 2019
The candidates have to pay the application fee as per his /her category. Here candidates should note that candidates can only withdraw their application form if they don’t confident about appearing the exam. But UPSC will not refund the application fee in any case.
|UPSC CDS 1 2019||Important Dates|
|Start date of Application Form||31 Oct 2018|
|Last date to submit an application form||26 Nov 2018|
|Commencement of the window to withdraw application form||03 Dec 2018|
|Last date to withdraw the application form||10 Dec 2018|
Apply here: Click here to withdraw your CDS 1 Application Form.
Application Fee of CDS 1 2019
The application fee for Combined defense services is as follows.
- All candidates except for the woman and SC/ST had to pay Rs. 200/-.
- These candidates are exempted to pay the fee.
Application Fee submission mode
There were two modes for submitting application fee are.
- Either offline by depositing cash in any bank of SBI
- Or online by Net Banking/ Visa Marter Card/ Credit Card/Debit Card.
Documents Needed To Fill Out CDS 1 Application Form 2019
While filling the application form it is a wise idea to gather all the relevant documents in advance to skip all hazards. So the list of the documents needed in the application process is provided here.
Documents for Reference Purpose only
- Aadhaar Card
- 10th and 12 marks sheet
- Graduation pass certificate
Documents To be uploaded in the Application form
- Scanned photograph and signature
|Documents to be uploaded||Format||Size||Pixel size|
|Photograph||jpg||Between 3 KB to 40 KB||110 pixels height x 140 width|
|Signature||jpg||Between 1 KB to 40 KB||140-pixel height x 110 width|
How To Fill UPSC CDS 1 2019 Application Form?
UPSC CDS 1 2019 Application form consisting of two parts. The first part is to complete the registration process. The second part consists of payment and uploading of documents. It is mandatory to complete both of the parts.
Follow these simple steps to register and fill out the details in the online application:
Part – I of CDS 2019 Application Form
For registering the candidates need to click on the above link. The link redirects to the following page.
The page similar to above opens, now click on the part – I registration. Now the candidates should remember that they can’t proceed to the part II of application form without filling part I of the application form.
Now fill the following details in the registration page.
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Aadhar Number
- Marital Status
- Address Details
- PIN code
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
On successful registration, the candidates will receive the registration id and password on their mobile number and email id.
Note: The aspirants should take a printout of registration slip for future reference.
Part II of CDS 2019 Application Form
Payment and Uploading of Documents
Log in to your account by entering Registration Number and Date of Birth. The Part II of registration involves three steps: Making Payment, Uploading Photograph, Uploading Signature.
- If candidates belonging to an unreserved category then he/she has to pay the application fee. With the available modes SBI online payment gateway or by depositing application fee in SBI.
- Next select centers for examination in order of preference.
Agartala Dehradun Jorhat Port Blair Ahmedabad Delhi Kochi Ripur Aizwal Dharwad Kohima Ranchi Allahbad Dispur Kolkata Sambalpur Bengaluru Gangtok Lucknow Shilong Bareilly Hyderabad Mdurai Shimla Bhopal Imphal Mumbai Srinagar Chandigarh Itanagar Nagpur Thiruvananthapuram Chennai Jaipur Panaji (GOA) Tirupati Cuttack Jammu Patna Udaipur Vishakhapatnam — — —
- Upload photograph and signature as per specifications of the application form.
- Agree to the declaration.
- Submit the application form
Instructions for UPSC CDS 2018 Application Form (2)
- UPSC clearly mentioned that candidates should use the active email id and mobile number for the recruitment process.
- While registering yourself for CDS provide valid information.
- It is mandatory to select the examination center while filling the CDS 2019 application form. As the center is going to be allocated on a first – come – first – basis.
- It is advisable to apply in the initial days to avoid the last hour rush and to get the center of their choice.
- UPSC will not provide the chance to edit the UPSC CDS 2018 Application Form (2). Hence the candidates have to fill the UPSC CDS 2018 Application Form (2) once with accurate details.
Admit Card of CDS 1 2019
As the application process will oper the Commission will release the admit card for the candidates who will have filed the application form in time. The candidates will be able to access the admit card from upsc.gov.in. At first, the candidates will be issued the admit card for the written examination. Then after the declaration of result, the candidates will be issued the admit card for SSB round. The key credentails to download the admit card will be registration number and date of birth.