CDS Application Form 2021: The application process for CDS 2021 has started online at upsc.gov.in. Candidates who have a bachelor’s degree can apply for the CDS 2021 application form. The last day to submit applications for UPSC CDS (1) 2021 is November 17, 2020. Moreover, eligible candidates also have to make a payment of Rs. 200/- as the application fee. The UPSC CDS application form withdrawal window starts from November 24, 2020. Aspirants who wish to withdraw their applications can do so before November 30, 2020. Know more about CDS application form 2021 from this article.
Latest: The online CDS application Form 2021 is now available. Get the direct link below.
CDS Application Form 2021
While paying the application fee the candidates must check if they belong to a reserved category and accordingly pay the application fee. Check the important dates of the CDS Application Form 2021 from the table below.
|Notification release date||28 Oct 2020|
|Online registrations start date||28 Oct 2020|
|Last date to apply||17 Nov 2020|
|Application form withdrawal||24 Nov 2020 to 30 Nov 2020|
Apply now: Click here to apply for CDS application form 2021.
Fee For CDS Application Form 2021
Candidates need to pay the application fee to complete the process of the application. Check the details below.
Mode of Payment: The students can pay the application fee either in online or offline mode.
- The candidates can deposit cash in any bank of SBI
- Or it can also be done via online mode through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card.
Image Specifications for CDS Application Form 2021
The candidates also need to upload the scanned copies of the photograph and signature in the application form. Check the specification of the same from the below.
|Photograph||jpg||3 KB to 40 KB||110 X 140|
|Signature||jpg||1 KB to 40 KB||140 X 110|
Documents Required For CDS Application Form 2021
Before proceeding to fill the CDS application form, candidates must keep the below-specified documents ready in to avoid the end minute hassle.
- Aadhaar Card
- Class 10th and 12 marks sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (for Jammu and Kashmir candidates)
- No objection certificate (for ex-servicemen)
- Debit card/ Credit Card/ Other payments cards
How To Fill UPSC CDS Application Form 2021?
UPSC CDS application form for CDS 2021 consists of two parts. In the first part, candidates need to fill the CDS registration form. In the second part, the payment of the application fee and document upload is to be done. Follow the steps below to fill the application form.
1st step: Visit the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in. Also, the direct link to submit CDS application form 2021 is available below the dates table.
2nd step: Navigate to the ‘apply online’ button as shown in the image below.
3rd step: On clicking, aspirants have to select ‘online application for various examination’.
4th step: Now, click on the Part 1 registration link as shown in the image.
5th step: Read all the important instructions before proceeding to register. Click on the ‘yes’ button when done.
6th step: Enter all the necessary details as asked in the CDS application form.
7th step: Now, login using the registration id/ registration number and date of birth to start the Part-II.
8th step: Upload the documents and pay the application fee. Also, take a print out of the filled CDS form for future use.
Choose UPSC CDS 2021 Exam Centre
According to the UPSC CDS notification, candidates have to select centre for exam while submitting the applications. Here is the list of exam centres available for CDS 2021.
Details to Enter in CDS Application Form 2021
While submitting the online CDS application form, candidates have to enter certain details which are as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Marital status
- Correspondence Address
- Permanent Address
- Percentage of disability
- Centre of examination
- Language for the examination
- Optional subject
- Number of attempts
What Happens After CDS Application Form 2020 is over?
Once the application process for CDS exam is over, admit card of CDS 2021 is released. Aspirants can download their call letters in online mode at the official website, upsc.gov.in. Know more about UPSC CDS admit card 2021 here:
- The admit card is available for only those candidates who fill and submits the application form on time.
- First, the admit card for the written exam is released. Those candidates who qualify through the written exam get the admit card for the SSB interview rounds.
- To download the admit card, the candidates need to enter, registration number, and date of birth.
- On the day of the exam, the candidates need to carry the admit card in a printed format along with id proof and a black point pen.
- No candidate is allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid admit card. So, make sure aspirants carry it on the day of the exam.
About UPSC CDS Exam
The examination for Combine Defence Services is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). CDS is a national level examination that provides candidates with the opportunity to join different defence wings. On qualify CDS exam candidates have to undergo training in Indian Air Force Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Officers Training Academy and Indian Military Academy. Moreover, the exam for UPSC CDS is conducted twice each year – CDS-I and CDS-II.
- Fictitious Fee: Click here to check the list of candidates rejected due to non-payment of fees
- Withdraw Applications: Click here to Withdrawal CDS 2 Application Form.
- Apply Online: Click here to apply online for CDS 2 2020 as per schedule.
- Fictitious Fee: Click here to check the list of the fictitious payment report for CDS 1 2020.
CDS Application Form 2021 FAQs
Ans1: The mode of payment of application fee is both offline and online.
Ans 2: Female candidates, persons with benchmark disabilities (PwBD) and candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe categories are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Ans3: Candidate should avoid submitting more than one online application form, in case of doing so, the data provided in the last application for with the highest RID Number, that is successfully submitted online, will be accepted by the Commission.
Ans 4: Candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of the photograph and signature in the UPSC CDS application form