CDS Application Form 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has concluded CDS 2022 application form on the official website, upsc.gov.in. The CDS 1 2022 application form last date is January 11, 2022. The application fee is 200 /- except for female/SC/ST as these are free from payment of the fee. The candidates must have a degree certificate and both males/females must be 25 years or below are eligible to apply for CDS. Candidates can get all the details regarding the UPSC CDS exam application form 2022 from this article.
Latest: CDS 1 2022 Application Form process over.
CDS Application Form 2022
All the applicants can check their eligibility and go for the application form, it consists of two parts i.e part-I part-II. Eligible candidates must go through both parts to apply. Only those candidates who successfully submit application form will get CDS admit card. Check the important dates for UPSC CDS 2022 application form.
|Events||CDS 1 2022|
|Online registrations start date||22 Dec 2021|
|CDS 1 2022 application form last date||11 Jan 2022|
|CDS Application form withdrawal||18 Jan -24 Jan 2022 till 6:00 PM|
Apply online: Click here to submit CDS 1 application form 2022.
UPSC CDS 2022 Application Fee
Candidates can register for the exam by paying the fee online. Candidates can check the fee and mode of application below.
- The application fee is 200 /- for unreserved categories.
- There is no fee for Females/SC/ST candidates.
Mode of payment
- Offline mode-by submitting money in any branch of the state bank of India
- Online mode- can submit through UPI /visa /master/Rupay/debit/cred cards, net banking of SBI
Documents for UPSC CDS 2022 Application Form 2022
CDS 2022 application form is going to be released on the official website candidates require some documents to register for the UPSC CDS exam. Check the list of documents required for the application.
- Photo ID proof -Aadhaar card/voter card /pan card/passport /driving license one of these is required.
- Scanned photograph, scanned signature, and ID card.
- Matriculation and degree certificates.
- Card details (debit/credit), internet banking details are required.
CDS 2022 Image Specifications
Applicants who are applying for UPSC CDS 2022 need to upload the images of the photo and signature as per the specifications given by UPSC, if not the application will be rejected.
|Name of the document||format||size|
|Signature||JPG||20Kb to 300kb|
|photography||JPG||20kb to 300kb|
|Id card||20kb to 300kb|
How to Submit CDS Application Form 2022?
Eligible candidates can move forward to fill the application form that is available on the official website. Here is the guide for applying for the CDS(I) 2022 examination.
Step by Step Guide to applying for the CDS Examination is mentioned here.
1st step: Visit the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in.
2nd step: Click apply online link.
3rd step: Select “online application for various examinations”
4th step: Click on Combined Defence Services Examination (I) apply online registration part-1, fill in the details required
5th step: Select the academic qualification and fill the address section along with other details.
6th step: Submit the details and proceed to fill the Part II of CDS Application Form 2022.
7th step: Login with the registration ID and DOB to fill part II of the online application form of CDS. (The registration ID will be provided to the applicant through email).
8th step: Submit the details and upload a scanned photograph, signature as per the size prescribed by the authority.
9th step: Pay the application fee online mode via – debit card, credit card, or net banking.
9th step: Print the CDS 2022 application form.
Note: Aspirants must note that the test centres will be allocated on first some first serve basis.
Details to be entered in CDS 2022 Application Form
These are the details that must be entered in the application form by the applicants:
- Date of birth
- Fathers name
- Mothers name
- Marital status
- Educational qualification
- Detailed address
- Email id
- Registration id(needed for part (II))
UPSC CDS 2022 Application Form Withdrawal
Authority gives the facility for the candidates to withdraw their application from the CDS exam. candidates are also advised to read the instructions line to line for withdrawal. Here are some important guidelines provided by UPSC for withdrawal
- Candidates must have registered mobile number and email id which they have provided at the time of registration, so that authority can send OTP for the withdrawal (one cannot withdraw their application without entering the OTPs requested by the time of withdrawal process)
- Once the candidate is successfully withdrawn one application cannot be revived again
- The application fee submitted during the application process is not refundable
- On successful CDS application form withdrawal, an auto-generated email will be sent to the applicant, in case of no email sent to contact on authority by the email id mentioned on the website
What After the UPSC CDS Application Process is Over?
Once the application process is completed, the authority will be preparing the admit cards for the CDS exam. The commission publishes the CDS 1 2022 admit card at least 03 weeks prior to the examination date. To check the admit card candidates have to enter their registration id. Admit contains candidates’ name, hall ticket number, allotted examination center, reporting time, instructions. Candidates must check their reporting time and be at the center by the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
About CDS Examination
The combined Defence services (CDS) is the recruitment examination conducted by UPSC in Union Public Service Commission. It is a national-level recruitment examination for selecting the Eligibility Candidates into the Defence field. The candidates who aim to serve the nation will apply for this examination. The main point of this examination is to provide career opportunities for those who have dreamed of a career in the Combined Defence Services. The aspirants who want to join the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy, and Officers Training Academy, can apply online at the official website of UPSC. Candidates must prepare very well for this examination as it is going to be a challenge to crack the exam. Candidates who are qualified in the examination are allotted in the respected academies after interviewing by SSB(services selection board).
- Fictitious Fee: Click here to check the list of candidates rejected due to non-payment of fees
- Withdraw Applications: Click here to Withdrawal CDS 2 Application Form.
- Apply Online: Click here to apply online for CDS 2 2020 as per schedule.
- Fictitious Fee: Click here to check the list of the fictitious payment report for CDS 1 2020.
CDS Application Form 2022 FAQs
Ans1: The mode of payment of application fee is both offline and online.
Ans 2: Female candidates, persons with benchmark disabilities (PwBD) and SC/ ST candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Ans3: The candidate should avoid submitting more than one online application form. In case of doing so, the data provided in the last application for with the highest RID Number is accepted.
Ans 4: Candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of the photograph and signature in the UPSC CDS application form
Ans. Yes. UPSC opens the form withdrawal window shortly after application process is over.