CDS Application Form 2019 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the application form of CDS 2 2019 in online mode at upsc.gov.in. The candidates need to pay a sum of Rs. 200 as the application fee. You can fill the CDS Application Form 2019 in online mode only. The application fee can be paid via through online or offline mode. The last date to fill the CDS Application Form 2019 is July 8, 2019. Candidates must meet the eligibility conditions before filling the application form. Check in detail about CDS Application Form 2019 from this page.
CDS Application Form 2019
While paying the application fee the candidates must see if he or she belongs to a category and accordingly pay the application fee. Check the important dates of the CDS Application Form 2019 by referring to the table below.
|CDS Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Start of CDS 2 2019 apply online||12 Jun 2019|
|Last date to apply online||08 Jul 2019|
|Start of application form withdrawal||15 Jul 2019|
|Last date to withdraw application form||22 Jul 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for UPSC CDS 2 2019.
Rejected Application List: Click here to check list of list of candidtes whose Applications rejected due to nonpayment of fee.
Download Notification: Click here to download notification of UPSC CDS 2 2019.
CDS Application Fee 2019
The candidates need to pay the application fee to complete the process of the application. Check the details below.
- SC / ST and women candidates are exempted to pay the application fee.
- Apart from that, all the candidates need to pay a sum of Rs. 200/- as the application fee.
Mode of Payment: The students can pay the application fee either in online or offline mode.
- The candidates can deposit cash in any bank of SBI
- Or it can also be done via online mode through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card.
Documents To Kept Ready To Fill CDS Application Form 2019
Before proceeding to fill the application form, candidates must keep the documents given below ready to avoid the end minute hassle.
- Aadhaar Card
- Class 10th and 12 marks sheet
- Graduation Certificate
The candidates also need to upload the scanned copies of the photograph and signature in the application form. Check the specification of the same from the below.
|Photograph||jpg||3 KB to 40 KB||110 X 140|
|Signature||jpg||1 KB to 40 KB||140 X 110|
How To Fill UPSC CDS Application Form 2019?
The filling of the UPSC CDS application form 2019 consists of two parts. In the first part, candidates need to fill the registration form. In second, the payment of the application fee and documents upload is to be done. Enter the details in the first part of the application form. Candidates cannot proceed on the second part of the form without filling the application form. Follow the steps below to fill the application form.
- Click on the link given above on this page. then, click on the link of the part – I registration.
- This will take you to the page containing instructions regarding application form, read the instructions carefully.
- Click yes and fill up the application form, as shown below
- Now, candidates are required to fill the details Personal details such as name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, nationality, community, etc.
- Now fill the educational details, address, contact numbers, email ID etc. in the provided space.
- Enter all the details very carefully and then click on the continue button to proceed for part -II registration i.e. fee payment, choose exam centers.
In order to pay the application fee, students need to log in with Registration Number and Date of Birth. Pay the application fee as per the details are given above.
- Choose the test center as per your choice. Refer to the table given below.
- Then, Upload the scanned copies of the photograph and signature as per specifications.
- Agree to the declaration and Submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
Instructions While Filling UPSC CDS 2019 Application Form
Candidates must keep in mind the details given below while filling the application form.
- The candidates should only enter the valid contact details at the time of the filling of the application form.
- To be part of the CDS 2 2019 recruitment process, it is mandatory for the candidates to fill the application form.
- Students must fill the details in the form carefully as he or she will not be allowed to edit the application form after submission. It is advised that candidates should provide accurate details in the application form.
CDS Admit Card 2019
The UPSC releases the admit card of CDS 2019 to the eligible candidates in online mode at the official website, upsc.gov.in. The admit card is available for only those candidates who fill and submits the application form on time. First, the admit card for the written exam is released. Those candidates who qualify the written exam will only be issued the admit card for the SSB interview round. To download the admit card, the candidates need to enter, registration number and date of birth.
On the day of the exam, the candidates need to carry the admit card in a printed format along with id proof. No candidate is allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid admit card. So, make sure you carry it on the day of the exam.