UPSC CDS Admit Card 2018 – Union Public Service Commission has released CDS Admit Card 2018 online. You can download admit card of CDS 1 2018 here. You can either use registration ID or roll number to download it. There is also an option of using the name to get registration ID if it is lost. The last date to download admit card is the date of exam, i.e. February 04, 2018. CDS admit card is an important document for the Combined Defence Services examination and is to be kept safely even after that. You will have to produce it during SSB. Now that admit card is available, you can download it and know more about the exam and exam day instructions.
UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card 2018
The selection of candidate to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy and Officers’ Training Academy will be on the basis of the written test followed by an Interview/SSB. Candidates can check the schedule for UPSC CDS 2018 Admit Card in the table below.
|Availability of admit card||10 Jan 2018|
|Last date to download admit card||04 Feb 2018|
|Date of exam||04 Feb 2018|
|Declaration of result of written exam||April 2018|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The candidates need to reach the exam hall, at least, 20 minutes before the exam time. Frisking and checking will be done.
- Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit Card for CDS 1.
- Important Notice: Click here to check the notice regarding the admit card.
Now that you have downloaded the admit card of CDS 2018, know more about exam pattern and syllabus.
How to Download the UPSC CDS Admit Card?
The candidates can download the admit card for UPSC CDS 2018 by simply following the instructions given below:
- First of all, click on the link above or access the link from upsc.gov.in.
- The login to download the UPSC CDS admit card will appear as shown below:
- Here, the candidates will have to choose either ‘By Registration Id’ or By ‘Roll Number’.
- If the candidates will opt for ‘By Registration Number’ then the following window will open and to access it Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Security Code is to be entered.
- However, if the candidates will opt for the Roll Number option, then the candidates will have to enter Roll Number, Date of Birth, and shown the code.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button and download the admit card of UPSC CDS 2018.
Details given on the UPSC CDS Admit Card 2018
The admit card consist of the following details:
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Photograph and Signature of the applicant
- Exam Name
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the exam center
What to Carry With UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card 2018
The candidates will have to carry one Photo ID Proof and three passport size photograph if their photograph is not clear on the admit card. The valid Photo Id proof can be:
- Adhar Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter ID Card
Note: The photos are to be carried one for each session.
What to do if Unable ble to Download the UPSC CDS Admit Card 2018?
If a candidate does not receive their Admit Card for the examination three weeks before the commencement of the examination, such candidates should contact the Commission. This information can also be obtained from the Facilitation Counter located in the Commission’s Office either in person or over phone Nos.
- 011-23381125/011-23385271/011-23098543 OR [email protected]
- It should be noted that during any interaction with UPSC, the candidates should be mentioned the Name, Registration number, Roll Number, and Year of Examination.
Instructions for UPSC CDS Admit Card and Exam
The candidates must follow the below mentioned instructions carefully:
- The admit card is to be carried in good condition, in a print copy format.
- Safekeeping of the admit card is candidate’s responsibility because a duplicate one will not be issued to them.
- The candidates should only appear for the exam at the center which has been indicated in the admit card.
Test Centers for UPSC CDS 2018
The UPSC will conduct CDS 1 at the following test centers:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I change my exam center once the admit card has been issued to me?
A. The exam centers once allotted to the candidate cannot be changed. Any request in this regard will not be entertained.
Q. Will I receive my admit card by post or by any other medium?
A. The candidate will not receive their UPSC CDS Admit Card by post or any other medium. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to download their admit card online from the UPSC official website.
Q. I shall not be able to appear for the exam. Can I get a refund of fee?
A. The application fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable.