CGPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2020: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission releases the syllabus of the CGPSC Assistant Professor recruitment exam online. Candidates can check the CGPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2020 from the official website i.e. psc.cg.gov.in or from this page. Candidates appearing in the examination must know the exam pattern and syllabus of CGPSC Assistant Professor 2020 to prepare effectively and ace the exam. Candidates can download the CGPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus pdf here on this page. Read on to know about all the indicative topics in CGPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2020 from this page.
CGPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2020
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has defined the CGPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2020 in terms of all the subjects and topics based on which, the question paper for both the sections are prepared. Candidates can check the detailed syllabus of the CGPSC Assistant Professor 2020 online exam here below.
General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh
- History of Chhatisgarh and contributions of Chhattisgarh in freedom struggle
- Geography, water, mineral resources, climate and physical conditions.
- Literature, music, dance, art and culture of Chhattisgarh.
- Tribals, dialects, Teej, and festivals of Chattisgarh
- Economy, forest and agriculture of Chhattisgarh
- Administrative structure of Chattisgarh, local Government, and Panchayati Raj.
- Human Resouces and Energy Resources in Chhattisgarh
- Education, health and contemporary events in Chhattisgarh
V – (a) A critical study of the 20th century writers and their works
A Passage to India
D.H. Lawrence: Sons and Lovers
Sons and Lovers
|Byzantium, The Second Coming A |
Prayer to My Daughter
|Gerontion, The Waste Land|
|In Memory of W.B. Yeats, The Shield of Achilles|
(b) American Literature
The American Scholar
The Scarlet Letter
The Red Badge of Courage
The Hairy Ape
- Mathematical Physics
- Thermal and Statistical Physics
- Waves and Oscillations
- Electromagnetic Induction and Electronics
- Optical and X-ray spectra
- Lagrange’s Equation
- Quantum Mechanism
- Basic properties of nucleus
- Band Theory of Solids
- Main features of Ancient Indian political thought
- Nature and scope of Political Science
- The emergence and nature of the Modern State Sovereignty
- Political Obligation-Resistance, Revolutions, Rights, Liberty, Equality, Justice
- Theory of Democracy
- Indian Government and Politics
- Indian Foreign Policy
- General Microbiology
- Bioinformatics & Biophysics
- Computer in Microbiology
- General Biochemistry
- Recombinant DNA Technology
- Molecular Biology
- Microbial Genetics
- Microbial physiology and development
- Food Science
- Nutrition Science
- Food and Nutrition
- Institutional Management
- Clothing and Textiles
- Family Resource Management
- Human Development
- Non Formal Education and Extension Education
- Development and Educational Communications
- Home Science Extension Education
- Methods of Research
- Meaning and scope of commerce, definition of Business and industrial organization, distinction between organization, man agement and administration, distinctive features of different forms of Business organisation, forms of public enterprises.
- Evolution of industrial organization, principles and management of industrial organization, scale of industrial units, Theory of optimum size. theories of localisation, scientific manage ment and rationalization productivity, meaning and factors affecting productivity, Productivity movement in India.
- Nature and importance of management, modern concept of man agement, management functions, management by objectives
- Income Tax
- Cost Accounting
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Surface phenomenon
- Reaction Kinetics
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Molecular Spectroscopy
- Physicochemical methods of analysis
- Structure and Bonding
- Electronic structure of atoms and molecules
- Chemistry of non transition elements
- Chemistry of Transition Elements
- Acids and Bases
- Physical Organic Chemistry
- Aliphatic Compounds
- Aromatic Compounds
- Heterocyclic Compounds and Natural Products
- Organic Photochemistry
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Abstract Algebra
- Complex Variable
- Micro and Macro analysis, consumer’s behaviour-utility analy sis, indifference curve Analysis, revealed preference analysis, revision in demand theory, producer’s behaviour-production function, law of variable proportions, producer’s equilibrium.
- Determination of value and output under various market situation.
- Theories of international trade, exchange rate, tariffs, Protection, balance of payment.
- Scope and utility of statistics collection of statistical data .
- Industrial Policy, licensing and control of monopolism, pricing
- Sources of Ancient Indian History
- Indus Valley Civilization
- The American Civil war
- British Liberalism
- Cell biology
- Study of Angiospermic Plants
- General study of non-chordate and chordates
- Taxonomy and minor Phyla
- Evolution, Cytology and cytogenetics
- Ecology And animal behaviour
- Embryology, General Zoology & Biostatistics
- Constitutional law
- Law of Crimes
- Personal Laws
- Administrative Law
- Mercantile Law
Exam Pattern of CGPSC Assistant Professor 2020
Before preparing for the examination, candidates should be aware of the exam pattern of CGPSC Assistant Professor 2020 recruitment. The exam pattern is provided below:
No of Questions: A total of 150 questions.
Duration: A total of 03 hours is provided to solve the questions.
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
Total Marks: The total marks is 300.
Marking Scheme: 02 marks are given for the correct answer. 1/3rd mark is deducted for an incorrect answer.
Check out the section-wise marking scheme below
|General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh||50||100|
|Chatiisgarh Related Subject||100||200|
Preparation Tips for CGPSC Assistant Professor 2020 Exam
Here are some useful tips and strategies to follow to help in the preparation process for the CGPSC Assistant Professor 2020 recruitment exam.
- Give yourself enough time to study: Create a schedule of study that suits your method of research and leave nothing for the last minute. While some students seem to thrive on studying at the last minute, this form of partial preparation is often not the best approach to preparing for exams. Write down the number of tests you have, the number of pages you need to read, and the days you’ve got. Then arrange accordingly your study habits.
- Make notes: When revising study material, flowcharts and diagrams can be particularly helpful. Write down everything you already know about the subject at the beginning of a section. Turn your revision notes into a diagram closer to the test. In this way, visual recollection will substantially assist in your preparation to take the exam.
- Focusing on important topics: The examination is structured in a precise manner that you can not waste your time on trivial subjects and pay attention to the main topics. Do not have any preconceived ideas about the examination and then work hard and concentrate on practice to cover each topic.
- Reading newspapers and current affairs: If you’ve not kept the concise record of current affairs from previous months, then the situation may get tough for you, but don’t panic rather turn to your peers for the notes or take advantage of the internet.
Important Books for CGPSC Assistant Professor 2020 Exam
Below are some important books that candidates can refer to while preparing for the CGPSC Assistant Professor 2020 exam. The purchase link for each is provided alongside.