Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release the CTET 2018 Admit Card at www.ctet.nic.in in the month of November 2018. The Central Teacher Eligibility Test will be held on December 09, 2018. CBSE will issue the CTET 2018 Admit Card to those candidates who will fill the application form before the last date. In order to download the admit card, the candidates will need the registration number and date of birth. The only mode of downloading the CTET 2018 Admit Card is online, apart from that no other mode will be introduced. As admit card contains all important details of exam s it is mandatory to carry admit card in the exam hall. Along with the admit card, candidates should also bring a photo identification proof to the exam center. Get here more details of CTET 2018 Admit Card like the process to download the admit card etc.
CTET Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018
The CTET 2018 Admit Card is a necessary document which candidates need to carry with themselves in order to appear for the test. The admit card for CTET 2018 will be available online only. Candidates will be able to download their CTET 2018 Admit Card through the link that will be provided on this page.
|CTET 2018 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Admit card of CTET is available from||November 2018|
|Date of CTET 2018 exam||09 Dec 2018|
Admit card: CTET 2018 Admit Card will available on official website www.ctet.nic.in.
How To Download CTET Admit Card?
The procedure to download CTET 2018 Admit Card is simple and candidate friendly. Follow the steps given below with illustrations to smoothly get your CTET 2018 Admit Card from the CBSE CTET website.
1. Visit the official website of CBSE CTET at www.ctet.nic.in or click on the direct link (the link for downloading the CTET 2018 Admit Card will be updated on this page) for downloading the admit card.
2. You will be taken to the page to download admit card of CTET 2018. Enter details in the form to log in.
3. Download and print the hall ticket issued by CBSE for appearing in the CTET 2018 exam.
Details mentioned on the Admit Card
The admit card of CTET 2018 shall contain the following information.
- Name of candidate,
- Date of birth,
- Photograph and Signature of candidate – In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the CTET 2018 Admit Card and Confirmation Page the candidate may immediately contact CTET for necessary correction.
- Paper (CTET Paper 1 or 2),
- Language of paper,
- Examination center.
Valid photo identity to be brought for the examination
- PAN Card,
- AADHAAR Card,
- Voter Identity Card,
- Driving License.
What to do in case if Forgot Registration Number?
Candidates can retrieve their registration number by Click on Forgot Registration Number tab on the login page of the result. Enter Name of Candidate, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, and Paper Applied.
What to do in case of any discrepancy or error in the CTET 2018 Admit Card?
In case of any discrepancy/visibility or mismatch in the particulars and photograph/signatures on a-Admit Card vis-a-vis particulars stated on the confirmation page, the candidates may send their request through e-mail to the CTET authorities.
Important Instructions for the Candidates
- The examination rooms/hall will be opened 90 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates should take their seat immediately after the opening of the examination hall. The candidate must show the CTET 2018 Admit Card downloaded from CTET official website for admission in the examination room/hall.
- Candidates who will report at the examination center after 9:30 AM shall not be allowed to sit in Paper II and candidate who will report after 2:00 PM shall not be allowed to sit in Paper I.
- A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find and occupy their allocated seat only.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Room until the full duration of the paper is over. Candidates should not leave the room/hall without handing over their Answer Sheets to the Invigilator on duty and sign the attendance sheet the second time. Cases, where a candidate has not signed the Attendance Sheet second time, will be deemed not to have handed over the OMR Sheet and dealt with as an unfair means case.
- Fifteen minutes before the commencement of the paper each candidate will be given sealed Test Booklet with an Answer Sheet placed inside it. Immediately on receipt of the Test Booklet the candidates will fill in the required particulars on the cover page of the Test Booklet with Ball Point Pen only provided by CTET.
Candidates are not allowed to carry the following items inside the centers
- Any stationary item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/scanner, Cardboard etc.
- Any communication devices like Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health band etc.
- Any Watch/Wristwatch, Camera, wallet, goggles, handbags etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means and for hiding communication devices like Camera, Bluetooth device etc.
Instructions for PWD Candidates
The differently abled candidates will get the compensatory time of 50 minutes in each paper of CTET Examination to complete the exam. This facility will be provided to those candidates who are differentially abled and not having the Scribe to write their exam. Apart from this let’s have the look what facility CBSE is providing o PWD candidates.
- A person who has a disability of 40% or more will get the facility of scribe/amanuensis if so desired by the candidates.
- A person can be permitted for opting of his/her own scribe/amanuensis, but for this, he /she have to request the center superintendent for amanuensis one day before the examination in between 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- CBSE doesn’t prescribe any criteria for a scribe to write the exam such as educational qualification, age etc. for the scribe/ amanuensis.
- As per previously held CTET exam, there was different question paper for Visually Impaired candidates. This facility could be adopted this year as well.
- For Physically Challenged person there may be the special sitting arrangement in Exam, to avoid confusion these candidates will be given the sits in the ground floor.
- These candidates also provided the facility to have scribe/reader for writing different papers, especially for language.
- to tackle any emergency situation there will be flexibility in accommodating any change in scribe
Books recommended for CTET Preparation
|CTET Success Master for Classes I to V||Buy Online|
|CTET Paper I Practice Sets and Solved Paper (in Hindi)||Buy Online|
|Child Development & Pedagogy for CTET||Buy Online|
|CTET Success Master for Paper I (in Hindi)||Buy Online|
|CTET Success Master Paper II Maths & Science||Buy Online|
|CTET Success Master Paper II Social Studies / Social Science||Buy Online|
|CTET Paper II – 15 Practice Sets (Maths and Science)||Buy Online|
|CTET Paper II – 15 Practice Sets (Social Studies)||Buy Online|
If you have any queries regarding CTET Admit Card 2018, please ask in comments below.