CTET Admit Card 2018 – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the CTET 2018 Admit Card today on November 22, 2018. The CTET Admit Card is released at www.ctet.nic.in. The Central Teacher Eligibility Test will be held on December 09, 2018. CBSE has issued the CTET Admit Card 2018 to those candidates who have filled the application form before or till the last date. The only mode of downloading the CTET 2018 Admit Card is online, apart from that no other mode will be introduced. The candidates have to enter the registration number and date of birth to download the admit card. For all the candidates it is mandatory to carry their CTET Admit Card 2018.
Latest: CTET 2018 Admit Card has been released. Download the admit card for the page.
CTET Admit Card 2018
The CTET 2018 Admit Card is a necessary document which candidates need to carry with themselves in order to appear for the test. The admit card for CTET 2018 is available in online mode only. Candidates can download their CTET 2018 Admit Card through the link that will be provided on this page.
|CTET Admit Card 2018||Important Dates|
|Admit card of CTET is available from||22 Nov 2018|
|Date of CTET 2018 exam||09 Dec 2018|
Admit card: Click here to download CTET 2018 Admit Card.
Rectified Center for CTET 2018 Examination
How To Download CTET Admit Card 2018?
The procedure to download CTET 2018 Admit Card is simple and candidate friendly. Follow the steps given below with illustrations to smoothly get your CTET 2018 Admit Card from the CBSE CTET website.
1. Visit the official website of CBSE CTET at www.ctet.nic.in or click on the direct link (the link for downloading the CTET 2018 Admit Card will be updated on this page) for downloading the admit card.
2. You will be taken to the page to download admit card of CTET 2018. Enter registration number, Date of Birth and security pin to download the same.
3. Now there are two links to download the admit card either through Application Number and password, and Application number and Date of birth.
5. On clicking on the first link the candidates is redirected to the page similar to below image. Here candidates ahve to provide the registration number/ application number and password.
6. Or if candidates click on the second link then the page similar to the next image opens, thereafter the candidates need to enter the registration number and password.
4. Download and print the hall ticket issued by CBSE for appearing in the CTET 2018 exam.
A specimen of CTET Admit Card 2018
Official Notice For Issuing the CTET Admit Card 2018
CTET Admit Card Date
The board has announced the CTET Admit Card Date i.e. November 22, 2018. The candidates who will unable to download the admit card till November 30, 2018, those should contact the CBSE CTET unit. The candidates who will not contact the unit till the last date those will be not issued the CTET Admit Card by the board.
Details Mentioned on CTET Admit Card
From below candidates can see the detailed mentioned on the CTET Admit Card 2018.
- Name of candidate,
- Date of birth,
- Photograph and Signature of candidate – In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the CTET 2018 Admit Card and Confirmation Page the candidate may immediately contact CTET for necessary correction.
- Paper (CTET Paper 1 or 2),
- Language of paper,
- Examination center.
What To Do in case if Forgot Registration Number?
Candidates can retrieve their registration number by Click on Forgot Registration Number tab on the login page of the result. Enter Name of Candidate, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, and Paper Applied.
What To Do in case of any Discrepancy or error in the CTET Admit Card 2018?
In case of any discrepancy/visibility or mismatch in the particulars and photograph/signatures on a-Admit Card vis-a-vis particulars stated on the confirmation page, the candidates may send their request through e-mail to the CTET authorities.
What To Carry Along With CTET Admit Card 2018?
Candidates should carry below-mentioned documents in the day of the examination. If the candidates will not carry the mentioned documents then those will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- One valid Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
- Important Instructions for the Candidates
Instructions To Be Followed On The Day Of The Examination?
- 90 minutes before the exam examination hall will be opened and the candidates should reach the hall in time.
- Candidates who will report the examination venue after 9:30 AM will not be allowed to sit in Paper II and candidate who will report after 2:00 PM will not be allowed to sit in Paper I.
- No candidate, without the permission of the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Hall until the full duration of the paper is over.
- 15 minutes prior to the sealed test booklet with answer sheet will be provided to the candidates. After getting it candidates should fill the details asked to be filled in the Answer Sheet 1st page.
Apart From CTET Admit Card Candidates Can’t carry Following items
The candidates who will carry below mentioned items on the day of the examination they will be not permitted to appear in the examination. So, the candidates should avoid carrying the following items.
- The stationery item like textual material, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/scanner, Cardboard etc will not be allowed.
- Do not carry any communication devices like Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health band etc.
- Watch/Wristwatch, Camera, wallet, goggles, handbags etc are not allowed in the examination hall.
Instructions for PWD Candidates
The differently abled candidates will be given the compensatory time of 50 minutes in each paper. This facility will be provided to those candidates who are differentially abled and not having the Scribe to write their exam. From below candidates can see the facility provided by the CBSE to the PWD candidates.
- A person who has a disability of 40% or more will get the facility of the scribe.
- A person can be permitted for opting of his/her own scribe, but for this, he /she have to request the center superintendent for amanuensis one day prior the examination in between 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- As per previously held CTET exam, there was different question paper for Visually Impaired candidates. This facility could be adopted this year as well.
- For Physically Challenged person there may be a special sitting arrangement in Exam. For the candidate’s comfort, PWD candidates will be given the seat on the ground floor.
- These candidates also provided the facility to have scribe/reader for writing different papers, especially for language.
Books recommended for CTET Preparation
|CTET Success Master for Classes I to V||Buy Online|
|CTET Paper I Practice Sets and Solved Paper (in Hindi)||Buy Online|
|Child Development & Pedagogy for CTET||Buy Online|
|CTET Success Master for Paper I (in Hindi)||Buy Online|
|Success Master Paper II Maths & Science||Buy Online|
|Success Master CTET Paper II Social Studies / Social Science||Buy Online|
|Paper II CTET – 15 Practice Sets (Maths and Science)||Buy Online|
|CTET Paper II – 15 Practice Sets (Social Studies)||Buy Online|
CTET 2018 Exam Center
Candidates can submit three option choices in the application form for the exam center. Only one out of the three shall be allotted to the candidates. The exam centers of Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 are as follows:
|City Code||Name of State||Name of City|
|1||Andaman and Nicobar||Port Blair|
|10||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Dadar & Nagar|
|11||Daman and DIU||Daman|
|12||Delhi / NCR||Delhi Central|
|30||Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
CTET is Central Teacher Eligibility Test, the aspirants who qualify the CTET, get the Teacher Eligibility Certificate in Primary Level and Upper Primary level. The Primary level is meant for teaching in Class 1 to 5, whereas the Upper primary level indicates the Class 6 to 8. The candidates who qualify the exam is issued by the Eligibility Certificate which has the validity of 07 years. CTET certificate can be applied to all states and union territories of India.
If you have any queries regarding CTET Admit Card 2018, please ask in comments below.