DSSSB Teacher (Primary) Admit Card 2018 – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) is conducting the recruitment exam to recruit the Teachers in MCD. In this context, DSSSB will release the DSSSB Teacher (Primary) Admit Card 2018 after completion of the application process. Board will issue the admit card on www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in. One thing should be noted by the candidates that, the board will not send any admit card to candidates resident. Candidates have to download the admit card via online, by providing the login credentials. It is mandatory to take the admit card on exam day otherwise they will not be allowed for giving the test. Board will conduct One Tier Technical Test to measure the skill set of candidates. Check here more details about DSSSB Teacher (Primary) Admit Card 2018, like the process to download the admit card, exam scheme, syllabus, etc.
DSSSB Teacher (Primary) Admit Card 2018
Till now the board has announced the application dates only, rest of the dates are not out yet. But as soon as board releases exam and admit card regarding dates, we will update the page here. But for now, read rest of the details of the test.
|DSSSB Teacher Admit Card 2018||Important Dates|
|Downloading of Admit Card for Recruitment Test||To be announced|
|Conduction of Recruitment Test||To be announced|
Admit Card: Aspirants will able download the DSSSB Teacher (Primary) Admit Card 2018 at www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in
How to Download the DSSSB Teacher (Primary) Admit Card 2018?
Those who will have filled the applications in time will able to download the admit card for the test. Follow the easy steps to download the admit card.
- Click on the above link, that will redirect you to the admit card page of DSSSB.
- Now you will be asked for log in on the page.
- Next, enter your login credentials and hit to submit button.
- The admit card will open. Now take a print out on the A4 sheet.
- Keep it safe until the selection procedure.
What to Carry and What Not to Carry in the DSSSB Teacher (Primary) Admit Card 2018?
By the way, the first thing you should carry in the examination hall is the Admit card itself. Apart from that some secondary things also have importance for examination day. Check the list here
What To Carry?
The candidate must carry these things to secure his/her admission in the examination hall
- Admit Card of DSSSB Teacher (Primary)
- Aadhaar Card is mandatory.
- Paper is Offline so, black and blue ballpoint pen to mark the answer in the exam.
What Not To Carry?
Board strictly prohibited these things in the examination such as
- Other Digital Instrument
- Cell phone
- Electronic watches etc.
Note: Failing to follow above instructions, will lead the candidature failure.
Examination Scheme for DSSSB Teacher (Primary)
The examination scheme is the most important thing when you are going to write any competitive exam. So here we are providing the examination scheme of DSSSB Teacher (Primary) recruitment exam.
Basically, the board will measure the candidate’s capability through One Tier Technical Test. So check the detailed view of examination scheme
- Type of Question: Objective
- Total Number of marks: 200
- Duration of Test: 02 hours
- Marking Scheme: – 0.25 for Incorrect, + 1 for Correct.
- Examination Langauge: English & Hind except for language paper.
Syllabus for DSSSB Teacher (Primary) Recruitment Test
syllabus in second most important thing for the purpose of examination. Basically, there are two sections in the test. Section A comprises of
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
- Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension
Section B consist of Post specific subject related questions.
Center for DSSSB Teacher (Primary) Examination
We have done with the examination scheme, syllabus now the turn is for examination center. When it comes to examination center, DSSSB provided the privilege to the aspirants for Dehli and NCR, they do not need to travel so far because the examination center will be Delhi Only.
DSSSB decide to hold the examination in the National Capital i.e. Dehli.
Note: Board reserve all the rights to change the examination center.
Important Instructions for DSSSB Teacher (Primary) Examination
The aspirants should read the following instruction in order to appear in the exam.
- Do not tamper with the admit card. Carry the admit card in the exam hall mandatorily.
- The second most important thing to secure your admission in examination hall is Aadhaar Card. Do not forget to take this.
- The exam will hold in two languages English & Hindi except for the language Papers.
- DSSSB will not provide any provision for the re-checking/ re-evaluation of the answer sheet.
- Do not carry those things in the exam premises which are prohibited.
- Carry your stationery items, so that you will not have to face any problems during the examination. Because board may not allow the borrowing things from others.
- Aspirants should follow all the instruction for smooth appearing in the exam.
All The Best for your exam form the entire Aglasem Team!!