DSSSB Teacher Result 2018 will be announced once the exam procedure will get over by DSSSB. The result will be available to the candidates in the PDF format, so the candidates who will give the exams can easily download the pdf to check out the result. DSSSB will conduct the exam for the various post of the teachers for 2018. After the exam the board will release the answer key before the result, so that candidate can find out that how much chance they have to qualify the exam. DSSSB releases results on the merit basis. So, the candidate who is interested in the result process, this article is the best place to find answers to every query.
DSSSB Teacher Result 2018
The result will be announced when exams will get over, so to be updated, follow the below article. Once the evaluation will be done of papers, the result will be declared by the DSSSB.
|Exam Dates (Postcode: 100, 103, 104, 106, 107, 108, 109, 112, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123/17)||02 to 07 Jul 2018|
|Exam Dates (Postcode: 102, 105, 110, 111, 113, 118, 150, 151)||23 to 30 Jul 2018|
|Exam Date (141/17)||23 Aug 2018|
|Exam Date (96/17, 97/17)||27 Aug 2018|
|Exam Date (140/17, 141/17)||28 Aug 2018|
|Exam Date (132/17)||08 Sep 2018|
|Exam Date (137/17)||09 Sep 2018|
|Exam Date (82/17, 90/17, 92/17, 144/17, 147/17)||16 Sep 2018|
|Release of result||To be announced|
Result: Result will be released on delhi.gov.in.
How To Check Result
The candidate who will appear in the exam can check the result from the above-provided link. The result will be declared in the PDF (merit list format) and the candidate can download it.
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the result tab or the link provided above.
- The result will be given in PDF format.
- The candidates can view or download the result.
The result will be announced once evaluation process will be over, the exam will happen in two-level. The candidates who will appear for both level of exams must make sure that get the minimum set of marks set by the DSSSB. If they don’t get the desired marks then will not qualify the Selection Process. So, the candidate who will appear for the exam must check this article to know all the latest updates.
- The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two-Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
- The Board may shortlist the candidates for written examination on the basis of marks in qualifying exam (as per essential qualification is given in RRs) in case there are a large number of candidates.
- Applicants of the post codes 87/17 to 92/17, 131/17 to 1477/17 must have to qualify in Section A & B separately as per their category (UR/OBC/SC/ST/PH/ExSm) minimum qualifying marks. However, final merit will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks of both the section A & B.
- In Two-Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for shortlisting only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in Tier II Examination.