HSSC Group D Admit Card 2018 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC has issued the HSSC Group D Admit Card for all exam dates. The HSSC Group D Admit Card 2018 is available on hssc.gov.in. The admit card is available for exam to be held on 10, 11, 17, 18 Nov 2018. Candidates whose exam dates are 10-11 Nov 2018 can download admit card / hall ticket from 2 Nov 2018, and those whose exam dates are 17-18 Nov 2018 can download admit card / hall ticket from 7 Nov 2018. All candidates who submitted application form before last date are issued HSSC Group D Admit Card. To get, access link on this page and Application number and password to sign in.
Latest: HSSC Group D Admit Card 2018 released. Also check Question Paper & Answer Keys.
HSSC Group D Admit Card 2018
You will get HSSC Admit Card for Group D recruitment 2018 for 18218 vacancies here. There is only one written exam and no other stage. So admit card/hall ticket will also be available for only written exam stage here. Date of availability of HSSC Group D Admit Card 2018 and other related dates are in the table below.
|HSSC Group D 2018||Important Dates|
|Last Date To Deposit Fee For Online Form||21 Sep 2018|
|HSSC Group D Admit Card 2018 Can Be Downloaded From||02 Nov 2018 for Batch I
07 Nov 2018 for Batch II
|Date Of Exam||10 & 11 Nov 2018 for Batch I
17 & 18 Nov 2018 for Batch II
Candidates need to login with application number and date of birth. Those who have forgotten application number may check their emails or application form printout.
Download Admit Card Here:
- Click here to download the HSSC Admit Card at for Application Form Number from 480000001 to 480620000.
- Click here to download the HSSC Admit Card at for Application Form Number from 480620001 to 481140000
- Click here to download the HSSC Admit Card at for Application Form Number from 481140001 to 481720000
- Click here to download the HSSC Admit Card at for Application Form Number from 481720001 to 482280529
It is mandatory to carry admit card in the examination hall.
HSSC Group D Admit Card 2018 Instructions
- Candidate must bring legibly printed Admit Card with recent colored photo pasted on it at mark B duly attested by Gazetted Officer and one identity proof with photo like Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Passport etc. at the Examination Centre failing which candidate will not be allowed to enter in the Examination Centre
- The Admit Card is provisional and subject to fulfillment of advertised eligibility conditions on the cutoff date. The candidate should ensure that he/she possesses the requisite qualifications and age etc. and fulfils all the eligibility conditions for the said post as per advertisement on the cutoff date. In case, at any stage, it is found that candidate does not fulfill the essential eligibility conditions, his/her candidature shall be immediately cancelled without assigning any reason or notice besides taking such other action as deemed appropriate by the Commission. No claim/compensation shall be admissible in this regard
- Candidate should enter the examination centre at Reporting Time to enable frisking by Security Staff and to enable the Invigilator to check the admit card, obtain the Biometrics and get the attendance marked and thumb impression in the attendance sheet and complete other formalities. Candidate shall not be allowed to leave the examination centre before the end of examination.
- At the start of the examination and within first five minutes, candidates are advised to ensure that all pages of your test booklet are properly printed and test booklet is not damaged in any manner and serial No. of OMR Sheet and test booklet match with each other. In case of any discrepancy the candidate should immediately report the matter to the invigilator for replacement of test booklet. No claim in this regard will be entertained after five minutes of start of examination
- Candidates shall make sure to fill the correct test booklet code on the OMR Answer Sheet. If the space for the Booklet Code is left blank or more than one booklet code is indicated therein and non filling of name and roll no. as per instruction, it will be deemed to be an incorrect booklet code & Answer Sheet will not be evaluated. The candidate himself/herself will be solely responsible for all the consequences arising out of any error or omission in writing the test booklet code. Candidate shall put his/her LTI (Male) and RTI (Female) on attendance sheet, on declaration in all the three OMR answer sheets i.e Original copy, Commission’s copy and Candidate’s copy and on the Biometric Machine alongwith signature.
- Candidates are warned not to fold, tear, destroy or make any stray marks on the OMR Answer Sheets. Use of Eraser, Nail,Blade, White Fluid/Whitener etc. to smudge scratch or damage in any manner the OMR Sheet during Examination is strictly prohibited. Candidature/OMR Sheet of candidates using Eraser, Blade, Nail or White Fluids/Whitener to smudge, scratch or damage in any manner the Answer Sheets shall be cancelled.
- Candidates are warned not to carry any mobile phone, any type of watch, belt, wear ornaments like ring, chain, earring etc., electronic or communication device, Pen, Pencil, Eraser, Sharpner and correcting Fluid in the examination centre. If any candidate is found possessing any such item, he/she will not be allowed to enter in the examination centre. Candidate found possessing mobile phone and any other aiding material/device as mentioned above in the examination room will be treated serious violation and it will amount to cancellation of the candidature and debarring him/her from future examination of HSSC.
- Candidate should put his/her signature and thumb impression on the Admit Card at the places printed for it in the presence of Invigilator in the Examination Hall.
- The written examination will be supervised by doing frisking before allowing entry into Examination Centre, using CCTV Cameras, Biometric Attendance process by capturing the Biometric thumb impression and Photograph of the candidates during Examination, Videography and using Jammers etc. in the Examination Hall/Examination Centre to stop copying and impersonation etc.
- Candidate’s request to change the examination centre and seat in the Examination Hall shall not be entertained.
- The scanned photograph of the candidate on his/her Admit Card or attendance sheet will be tallied with the candidate appearing in the examination by the invigilator. In the event of any discrepancy in the identification and verification of the candidate and photographs, the candidate shall not be allowed to sit in the examination and be liable for criminal prosecution.
- Each question has four alternative answer of which only one is correct. For each question, darken only one circle on Original copy only of OMR Sheet which ever you think is the correct answer on the OMR answer sheet with only Blue/Black Ball Pen provided by the Commission. The candidates are warned not to mark anything on Commission’s copy and Candidate’s copy. The impression of Original OMR sheet will automatically be marked on Commission’s copy and Candidate’s copy of OMR answer sheet. Pencil should not be used for darkening the circle. If, more than one circle is found darkened, that answer will not be evaluated. Further, if a candidate darken more than one circle and smudge/ scratch any place in any manner with Eraser, Nail, Blade, White Fluid/Whitener etc. Then in such circumstances OMR Sheet/Answer Sheet and candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled. The candidate himself/herself will be solely responsible for this.
- No candidate shall be allowed to go to the toilet/washroom during first and last thirty minutes of the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the OMR sheet blank. If any OMR sheet is found blank. It shall be crossed by the invigilator with his/her signature and mentioning “Cancelled” on it.
- There will be three copies of OMR answer sheet i.e Original copy, Commission’s copy and Candidate’s copy. After the examination is over, the candidates shall handover the OMR answer sheet completely i.e all the three copies and Admit Card to the invigilator and there after invigilator will handover the Candidate’s copy to the candidate. The candidate can take away the question Booklet alongwith the Candidate’s copy of OMR answer sheet with him/her. If, the candidate does not handover all the three copies of OMR answer sheets and Admit Card to the invigilator and takes away any of the above documents, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and criminal proceedings shall also be initiated against him/her.
How To Download HSSC Group D Admit Card 2018?
Now that you know where to download hall ticket / admit card from, you can read to know how to download it. Here you can see steps to download admit card of HSSC Group D 2018 in simple words.
- On clicking on the above link you will land to the page which has four links according to the application number.
- Now according to you, application number click on the link.
- A new page opens, which has two fields Application Number and password.
- On entering the details, click on the button “Proceed to download Admit Card”.
- Admit card will open on a computer screen. Now take print out of the admit card and keep it safe.
Look At HSSC Group D Admit Card 2018
After downloading and printing the admit card, the candidates have to paste a recent photograph on it. After pasting the photograph, the admit card should be attested by Gazetted Officer. Along with it candidates have to carry one photo identity proof (any of Voter id card, passport, Aadhaar Card, Driving license etc.)
HSSC Group D 2018 Examination Schedule
For the morning shift examination candidates have to report at 09:00 a.m. and for the evening shift examination candidates have to report at 01:30 p.m. The candidates who will report late will not get the entry. From below mentioned table candidates can see the examination timing, shift, and date.
|Exam Name||Date||Shifts Name||Timing|
|Group D Exam (Batch I)||10 Nov 2018||Morning Shift||10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m|
|11 Nov 2018||Evening Shift||3:00 p.m to 04:30 p.m|
|Group D Exam (Batch II)||17 Nov 2018||Morning Shift||10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m|
|18 Nov 2018||Evening Shift||3:00 p.m to 04:30 p.m|
Official Notification for Exam and Admit Card Dates
Candidates should go through the exam pattern. Exam Pattern helps the candidates in finding out the details regarding the examination like Examination Timing, Types of Questions, Marking Scheme etc. See the full details regarding exam pattern for HSSC Group D 2018.
Duration of Written Test: 90 minutes
Marking Scheme: +01 marks for each correct answer
|Name of Exams||Marks|
|Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience||10|
Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience:
Download Admit Card
HSSC keeps one webpage active for every ongoing recruitment. For HSSC Group D Recruitment 2018, which is being done as per rules of Advt 4/2018, the official webpage is hssc.gov.in.
On this page, candidates will get admit card download link. Actually, there will only be an announcement about admit card release and candidates will be able to get it directly from candidate login.
Login Here: Click here for HSSC Advt 4/2018 (Group D recruitment) login.
How To Download HSSC Group D Admit Card, If Forgotten Password?
In the event that candidate has forgotten password, then he/she should not panic. There is a very easy way to get it back. This is how you can do it:
- Go to login page.
- Click on forgot password button.
- Search by login ID or mobile number.
- If you want to search by login ID, enter login ID. Then hit go button.
- Otherwise if you want to search by mobile number, enter mobile number. Then hit go button.
Now that you know your password, you can login and download admit card for HSSC Group D recruitment 2018!
HSSC Group D Recruitment 2018 Preparation
To prepare for HSSC Group D exam, candidates should first know its exam pattern. Written exam pattern is as follows.
- Exam will be of 90 marks.
- There will be 2 parts in exam.
- First part has 75% weightage. It consists of questions on general awareness, reasoning, mathematics, science, english, hindi.
- Second part has 25% weightage. It consists of questions on history, current affairs, literature, geography, civics, environment, culture of Haryana.
Candidates may note that apart from written exam, there will be 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience.
Cases When Candidate Will Not Get Admit Card
You may please note that there are 9 such cases where your form may get rejected and you will not get HSSC Admit Card. These cases are listed below.
- You submitted more than one form for a category.
- Your HSSC Group D Application Form 2018 is incomplete.
- For some reason, you could not deposit full fee as per instructions.
- You do not have Hindi/Sanskrit qualification as prescribed in HSSC Advt 4/2018.
- Your academic qualification is not fulfilling on cut off date.
- You did not enter identification mark in appropriate column.
- You are either underage or overage.
- There is difference between data in application form and original documents.
- You do not have essential qualifications as per HSSC Group D Recruitment 2018 notification.
Best of luck for your exam! If you have any queries about HSSC Group D Admit Card 2018, please ask in comments below.
Official website is hssc.gov.in.