|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2016-2017 – Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has issued a notification for the recruitment of the post of Constable (GD), Group ‘C’ (non-Gazetted & non-Ministerial) on temporary likely to be permanent in ITBPF against Sports Quota. The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India and even abroad.
All the details related to ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2016-2017 is available on this page. Candidates are advised to check the complete details and then apply before the last date for the receipt of application.
Latest – ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2016-2017 has been Cancelled.
|ITBP GD Constable Recruitment Advertisement||Click Here|
|ITBP GD Constable Recruitment Application Form||Click Here|
|ITBP GD Constable Recruitment Result||Click Here|
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2016-2017
Interested can check can check all the information related to ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2016-2017 like application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, admit card, result,etc. All these information is given below.
Name of the Post : Constable (GD)
No. of Vacancies : 104
Pay Scale : Rs. 21,700 – 69,100 /-
Educational Qualification : Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized board or University or Equivalent.
Age Limit : Age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and should be greater than 23 years.
Selection Process : Document Verification + PST + PET + Trial Test
- General and OBC category – Rs. 100/-
- No fee will be charged from SC/ST and Female candidates.
|Last date for receipt of Application||31 Oct 2016|
1. Educational Qualification – Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized board or University or Equivalent.
2. Age Limit
- Minimum Age of the candidates should not less than 18 years.
- Maximum Age of the candidates should be 23 years.
- The cutoff date for determining the age will be 31 Oct 2016.
3. Sports Qualification
4. Physical Standards
Note : Candidates who intend to avail relaxation in Height / Chest measurement shall have to submit the certificate.
5. Minimum Medical Standards
- Eye Sight : The minimum distance vision shall be 6/6 and 6/9 for both eyes without correction ,i.e, without wearing spectacles or lenses.
- A color blind person shall not be eligible for recruitment.
- A candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose veins or squint in eyes.
- Must be in sound mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interface with the efficient performance of duties.
- Candidates having a permanent tattoo on any part of the body will be rejected for recruitment.
For more information regarding Eligibility criteria check advertisement.
ITBP GD Constable Admit Card 2016 – 2017
The eligible candidates will get the ITBP GD Constable Admit Card to appear in recruitment test. The date and place of recruitment test will be indicated in Admit Card. Candidates shall get their admit card through online / offline mode. As soon as the admit card will be released, we will also update the status of the same here.
Admit Card shall be released at recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
List of Candidates for Documentation, PST & PET
Documentation, PST & PET for recruitment of Meritorious Sportsperson for the post of Constable (GD) 2016 it ITBP w.e.f 27 Feb 2017 to 01 Mar 2017 at BTC, ITBP, Bhanu Camp, PO- Bhanu, Distt-Panchkulla (Haryana) PIN-143103.
- List of Candidates for Documentation, PST & PET.
The selection process of ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2016-2017 consists of :
- Document Verification
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Trial Test
The eligible candidates shall be issued Admit Card to appear in recruitment test. The date and place of recruitment test will be indicated in Admit Card.
1. Document Verification – The candidates will be required to provide the original and attested photocopies of the document related to his / her education qualification, proof of DOB, etc and also submit the sports achievement Certificates of the sports discipline. The original certificates will be returned to the candidates after the document verification.
2. Physical Standard Test – Candidates shortlisted after the document verification will be screened for height, chest (for male candidates only) and weight measurement by the board.
3. Physical Endurance Test – Candidates who will qualify the document and PST will go for PET. In PET there will be 1-mile race to be completed within 06 min and 3 sec (For Male) and within 08 min and 30 sec (For Female). No marks will be awarded for this test and PET will be qualifying in nature.
Candidates who have qualified the physical test at the time of their appointment in the Force are not required to appear in the race event.
4. Trial Test – Trial test in respect of game for which a candidate has to apply shall be taken to evaluate his/her performance of respective discipline / event by the Recruitment Board.
Merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the Trial Test, which shall include Sports achievements, performance in Trial Test and Technical opinion of the Trial Test Board.
In case of tie in marks, the candidates with higher marks in sports achievements will be higher in the merit list. In case tie continues candidates with younger in age will be higher in the merit. In case tie continues candidates whose name comes first in the alphabetical order (English) will be kept higher in the merit list.
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of the merit list will be put through detailed medical examination to assess their fitness as per existing policy.