Mizoram TET Application Form 2020: Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) releases the Mizoram TET Application Form through official website. candidates must visit the official website i.e. mbse.edu.in to get application form. Candidates should fill all the requisite details in the application form and send the same along with supporting documents to the respective offices of the MBSE. Before filling the details on the application form, candidates must ensure their eligibility for the test. MTET application form must be filled and submitted on or before its last date. A nominal fee of Rs 500/- is debited from the candidate when obtaining the application form. Get the complete details related to the Mizoram TET Application Form 2020 in this article.
Latest: The application procedure for MTET 2020 starts from September 07, 2020. Download the form from here!
Mizoram TET Application Form 2020
Candidates whose application form reaches the Board before or on the last date are considered for subsequent stages of the Mizoram TET 2020 exam. Subsequently, these candidates are issued admit cards as provisionally eligible candidates to appear in the exam. Get the complete schedule of the Mizoram TET Application Form 2020 here.
|Start of offline application||07 Sep 2020|
|Last date of receipt of application||22 Sep 2020|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee||25 Sep 2020|
|Admit card release||12-14 Oct 2020|
Applictaion form: Mizoram TET Application Form 2020 is released offline – download here
How to Submit Mizoram TET Application Form 2020?
Candidates have to fill the application form in person and submit at the relevant MBSE office – to the MBSE office, Chaltlang and MBSE regional Office, Lunglei. Follow the simple steps provided here to obtain and submit the Mizoram TET Application Form 2020.
- Visit the official website of MBSE or download the application form from the link available above.
- Fill the application form with a ballpoint pen as per the instructions mentioned in the information bulletin of Mizoram TET.
- Affix the passport size photograph wherever necessary.
- Candidates should provide thier signature in the application form wherever necessary.
- After filling the application form, crosscheck all the details.
- Submit the application form at the MBSE office within the specified date.
- After submitting the Mizoram TET application form, the official at the counter issues acknowledgement.
- Preserve the acknowledgment and fee payment receipt for future reference.
Mizoram TET Application Fee 2020
Each candidate willing to apply for Mizoram TET must get the MTET Application Form 2020 online. Candidates who are paying the fee after its last date will have to pay a sum of ₹ 300 /- for all category. Below given are the Mizoram TET application fee details.
|Category||Only Paper 1|
or Paper 2
|Both paper 1 |
and Paper 2
|General||Rs 500/-||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ ST/ Differently|
|Rs 400/-||Rs. 700/-|
Documents To Attach With Mizoram TET 2020
The candidates must affix the photograph in the Mizoram TET 2020 application form. Along with the application form, the candidates have to attach the following documents –
- 12th certificate
- 12th pass certificate and mark sheet
- Graduation certificate and mark sheet
- Certificate of any professional qualifications (D. El.Ed, etc)
- Admit card or any other proof of applicants appearing in the final year of professional course
- 1 copy of passport size photograph
- Caste/ Tribe certificate
Mizoram TET Admit Card 2020
Admit cards are issued to all eligible candidates on the basis of the information provided in the Mizoram TET application form 2020. The admit card is published by MBSE and candidates have to visit the MBSE office to get the admit card. Mizoram TET Admit Card 2020 contains important candidate information and other instructions. It is the proof of provisional eligibility of the candidate to appear in the exam and acts as a candidate identity.
Check out some important tips related to the admit card below.
- The admit card is released at the official website of MBSE i.e. mbse.edu.in
- There is no provision for sending hard copies of the admit card to the candidate by post. They must download it from the website.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to carry the printed copy of the issued admit card to the exam center. Deviation from this might result in the cancelation of the candidature.
- Candidates are advised to carry a photo identity along with the printed admit card
- While downloading the admit card, check for any mistakes in the information printed in the admit card. If there are any such mistakes, contact the Board immediately.
About Mizoram TET
It is the state-level teacher’s eligibility exam of the North Indian state of Mizoram. There are two papers in the Mizoram TET exam where the first paper corresponds to the exam for primary level teacher eligibility while the second paper corresponds to the exam for upper primary level teacher eligibility. Evidently, a teaching eligibility certificate is awarded to candidates who qualify in the Mizoram TET exam. The certificate is valid for a period of 07 years. Mizoram TET exam is conducted by the Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE).
Q1. What is the application fee for Mizoram TET ?
Ans. The application fee is Rs 500/- if paid within the specified schedule. However, if paid late, then the fee is Rs 300/-
Q2. Is the Mizoram TET application process offline or online?
Ans. It is conducted offline. Candidates have to download the application form from the website and submit it to the MBSE office.
Q3. Do I have to send the application form to the MBSE?
Ans. Yes, the application form along with specified documents must reach to the MBSE before or on the last date.