Mizoram TET Application Form 2022– Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) has released Mizoram TET application form 2022 on the official website, mbse.edu.in. Aspirants need to download Mizoram TET application form 2022 pdf from the website and submit it to the respective offices of the MBSE. Aspirants can submit the MTET application form from March 21, 2022 to April 22, 2022. The MTET application fee of Rs. 500/-only for General candidates. Aspirants can get detailed information about the Mizoram TET application form 2022 from this article.
Latest: Last date to submit MTET 2022 application form with late fee is April 28, 2022. Apply now.
Mizoram TET Application Form 2022
Candidates who wish to apply for the Mizoram TET can check the important dates for the application form in the below table-
|Mizoram TET Application Form||Dates|
|Application Start Date||21 Mar 2022|
|Application Last Date||22 Apr 2022|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee||28 Apr 2022|
Apply here- Click here to download Mizoram TET application form 2022.
Mizoram TET 2022 Application Fee
The application fee for the Mizoram TET application form is available the below table-
|Category||Only Paper-I or II||Both Paper- I & II|
|General||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ST/Differently abled person/OBC||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 700/-|
- Processing Fee- Rs.20/-
Documents Required to Submit MTET 2022 Form
The list of documents for the Mizoram TET 2022 has been given below-
- HSLC Certificate
- HSSLC Certificate & Marksheet
- Graduation Certificate & Marksheet
- Passport size photographs
- Certificate of any professional qualifications (D.El.Ed, etc.)
- Caste/Tribe certificate (If applicable)
How to Submit Mizoram TET Application Form 2022
In this section, we will discuss the important steps that you need to follow while applying for the Mizoram TET 2022 exam-
- Candidates can obtain the Mizoram TET Information handbook and application form from its official website, mbse.edu.in.
- Candidates should carefully read the official notification PDF and make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Download MTET 2022 application form and mention all the necessary details.
- Add the photo in the space provided in the MTET form.
- Keep one copy of the recent passport-size photo in an envelope.
- Submit your completely filled application form to the respective office along with exam fees.
Note: Candidates have to print MTET application form on both side of the paper.
List of MTET Offices
Aspirants have to submit the MTET application form to the following centres –
Details to Enter in Mizoram TET 2022 Form
It’s time to discuss the important details that aspirants should correctly mention in their Mizoram TET application form. Aspirants should not miss mentioning any detail as it might lead to the cancellation of their application form. Keeping this in mind, we are providing you with the key details of the Mizoram TET application form below-
- Name of Applicant in Capital letters (as mentioned in HSLC)
- Name of Applicant’s Father/Mother name in capital letters
- Date of Birth
- Gender, Nationality, Caste
- Permanent Address
- Choice of Paper/Level
- Subject area (For applicants of Paper-II only)
- Choice of Language-II
- Choice of Exam Centre
- Particulars in HSSLC or equivalent exam
- Details in Graduation exam
- Particulars of professional qualifications
- Documents and Declaration
What After Mizoram TET Application Form 2022 application process is over?
When aspirants are done with the application process of Mizoram TET 2022, the next step is to wait for the MTET admit card. Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) issues an MTET centre list before releasing the MTET admit card. Aspirants can collect the Mizoram TET admit card. Candidates must also carry any single valid ID proof (Aadhar card/PAN card/Voter card) along with the admit card on the day of their exam. Aspirants will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without admit card and other required documents.
About Mizoram TET 2022
Mizoram TET 2022 stands for Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test. It is a state-level exam conducted by the Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) once a year. Desiring candidates must have a minimum of 5% marks in the qualifying exam to become eligible for Mizoram TET 2022. It is a two-level exam that is conducted in offline mode. After qualifying for this exam, candidates will become eligible to apply for the posts of primary and upper primary teachers in the government schools of Mizoram.
Mizoram TET Application Form 2022 FAQs
Ans. Candidates download Mizoram TET 2022 application form from March 21, 2022.
Ans. The application fee for Mizoram TET 2022 has been given below-
– General candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- (Only Paper-I or II) and Rs.800/- (Both Paper- I & II).
– Candidates from all the other categories have to pay Rs.400/- (Only Paper-I or II) and Rs.700/-(Both Paper- I & II).
Ans. The Mizoram TET 2022 application process will be conducted in offline mode.
Ans. The following documents are required for the Mizoram TET application 2022-
– HSLC Certificate
– HSSLC Certificate & Marksheet
– Graduation Certificate & Marksheet
– Passport size photographs
– Certificate of any professional qualifications (D.El.Ed, etc.)
– Caste/Tribe certificate (If applicable)