Mizoram TET Application Form 2021: Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) releases the Mizoram TET Application Form 2021 through the official website, mbse.edu.in. Candidates should fill in all the requisite details in the application form and send the same along with supporting documents to the respective offices of the MBSE. Before filling in the details on the application form, candidates must ensure their eligibility for Mizoram TET 2021. MTET application form must be filled and submitted on or before its last date. A nominal fee of Rs 500/- is debited from the candidate when obtaining the application form. Get the complete details related to the Mizoram TET Application Form 2021 in this article.
Mizoram TET Application Form 2021
Candidates whose application form reaches the Board before or on the last date are considered for subsequent stages of the Mizoram TET exam. Subsequently, these candidates are issued admit cards as provisionally eligible candidates to appear in the exam. Get the complete schedule of the Mizoram TET Application Form 2021 here.
|Important Event||Dates |
|Start of offline application||Sept 2021|
|Last date of receipt of application||Sept 2021|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee||Sept 2021|
Download Application form: Mizoram TET Application Form 2021 is released offline at mbse.edu.in.
Note: The details available here on Mizoram TET application form 2021 is based on the previous year notification. Soon after the notification for Mizoram TET 2021 is available, we will update our page accordingly.
How to Submit Mizoram TET Application Form 2021?
The application process for Mizoram TET takes place offline. MBSE publishes the MTET application form along with the official notification on the website. Aspirants can download it from there. Candidates have to fill the application form in person and submit it at the relevant MBSE office – to the MBSE office, Chaltlang and MBSE regional Office, Lunglei. Follow the simple steps provided here to obtain and submit the Mizoram TET Application Form 2021.
- Visit the official website of MBSE or download the application form from the link available above.
- Fill the application form with a ballpoint pen as per the instructions mentioned in the information bulletin of Mizoram TET.
- Affix the passport size photograph wherever necessary.
- Candidates should provide thier signature in the application form wherever necessary.
- After filling the application form, crosscheck all the details.
- Submit the application form at the MBSE office within the specified date.
- After submitting the Mizoram TET application form, the official at the counter issues acknowledgement.
- Preserve the acknowledgment and fee payment receipt for future reference.
Mizoram TET Application Fee 2021
Each candidate willing to apply for Mizoram TET must get the MTET Application Form 2021 online from the website. Candidates who are paying the fee after its last date will have to pay a sum of ₹ 300 /- for all category. Below given are the Mizoram TET application fee details.
|Category||Only Paper 1|
or Paper 2
|Both paper 1 |
and Paper 2
|General||Rs 500/-||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ ST/ Differently|
|Rs 400/-||Rs. 700/-|
Documents To Attach With Mizoram TET 2021
Aspirants have to attach certain documents with the application form when submitting the forms. The list is available below which they can check before the final submission of the form. In case, an application is found lacking one of the documents the application will be rejected.
- 12th certificate
- 12th pass certificate and mark sheet
- Graduation certificate and mark sheet
- Certificate of any professional qualifications (D. El.Ed, etc)
- Admit card or any other proof of applicants appearing in the final year of professional course
- 1 copy of passport size photograph
- Caste/ Tribe certificate
Mizoram TET Admit Card 2021
Admit cards are issued to all eligible candidates on the basis of the information provided in the Mizoram TET application form 2021. The admit card is published by MBSE and candidates have to visit the MBSE office to get the admit card. Mizoram TET Admit Card 2021 contains important candidate information and other instructions. It is the proof of provisional eligibility of the candidate to appear in the exam and acts as a candidate identity.
Check out some important tips related to the admit card below.
- The admit card releases at the official website of MBSE i.e. mbse.edu.in
- There is no provision for sending hard copies of the admit card to the candidate by post. They must download it from the website.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to carry the printed copy of the issued admit card to the exam center. Deviation from this might result in the cancelation of the candidature.
- Candidates are advised to carry a photo identity along with the printed admit card
- While downloading the admit card, check for any mistakes in the information printed in the admit card. If there are any such mistakes, contact the Board immediately.
About Mizoram TET
It is the state-level teacher’s eligibility exam of the North Indian state of Mizoram. There are two papers in the Mizoram TET exam where the first paper corresponds to the exam for primary level teacher eligibility while the second paper corresponds to the exam for upper primary level teacher eligibility. Evidently, a teaching eligibility certificate is awarded to candidates who qualify in the Mizoram TET exam. Mizoram TET exam is conducted by the Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE).