MP TET 2022 – Professional Examination Board has released MP TET 2022 answer key on the official website, peb.mp.gov.in. Aspirants can get MP TET 2022 question paper representation link online. The final answer keys will be released at peb.mp.gov.in in some time. MP Teacher Eligibility Test is a state-level eligibility test. On the basis of this exam, eligible candidates are shortlisted for teachers. Aspirants have to secure minimum 60% marks in MP TET 2022 marks to clear the exam. Get here complete details of MP TET 2021 at Aglasem.com, including application form, eligibility, admit card, result.
Latest: MP TET 2022 answer key out. Click here to download.
MP TET 2022
Professional Examination Board (PEB) is responsible for conducting varg 3 2022 exam to shortlist eligible candidates for the primary and upper primary classes. The schedule as per which all events are to take place for the Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is as follows.
|Notification||06 Jan 2020|
|Start of application||06 Jan 2020|
|Last date to apply|
|Last date of editing application form||09 Feb 2020|
|New Notification for re-registrations||02 Dec 2021|
|Re-Registrations starts on||14 Dec 2021|
|Last date to apply||01 Jan 2022|
|Corrections in applications||02 Jan 2022|
|Admit Card||24 Feb 2022|
|varg 3 exam date 2022|
26 Sep – 22 Oct 2020
From 05 Mar 2022 – 26 Mar 2022
An Overview of MP TET
Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility test is an eligibility exam that is conducted by MP PEB each year. If candidates wish to know what the exam is about they must read on the points given below:
- MP Teacher Eligibility Test is a state-level exam that is conducted in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- It is also refered as varg 3 exam.
- Madhya Pradesh TET serves as the eligibility criteria for teachers.
- Candidates are awarded TET certificate if they are able to secure the qualifying marks.
- The validity of the TET certificate is for lifetime.
- However, if a candidate wishes to improve the scores in TET exam they can re-appear for the test.
Note: MP TET 2020 exam here is referred to as MP TET 2021 and MP TET 2022 in this article.
Latest update on MP TET
Dec 28, 2021: MP PEB has extended the Last date to apply for MP TET exam to January 01, 2022. Read more.
November 30, 2021: As per the short notice, MP PEB shall re0start the MP TET 2021 application form from December 14, 2021. Candidates who have not registered earlier can apply now. The window shall remain open till December 28, 2021. A new detailed notification in this regard shall release on December 02, 2021.
MP TET Answer Key 2022
After the exam is over, MP PEB releases the official MP TET answer key online at peb.mp.gov.in. Candidates can download these answer keys and calculate the tentative scores for the examination. Moreover, the conducting body allows candidates to submit objections against the MP TET question paper. They can submit their representations through offline mode using the format available on the website.
MP TET 2022 Exam Pattern
The official exam pattern for MP TET helps candidates to understand the weightage of different sections of the exam. Candidates can take references from the exam pattern provided below for their preparation.
- Type of questions: This exam is conducted with multiple choice questions
- Duration of exam: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Marking scheme: +1 marks for correct answers.
- Number of questions: Question paper consists of 150 questions
- Distribution of questions:
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
|Total||150 questions||150 marks|
Recommended: MP TET Syllabus PDF
MP TET Admit Card 2022
After the application procedure for varg 3 2022 exam is over, MPPEB releases MP TET admit card online. Only those applicants are issued hall ticket for Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test who have successfully submitted application form. Important points to know about MP TET 2022 admit card are the following.
- Professional Exam Board issues MP Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 admit card in online mode.
- Those who have applied can download it from peb.mp.gov.in.
- The details contained in the documents are the name of the candidate, exam name, roll number, date for the exam, time for the exam, and exam centre.
- Things to carry with admit card to the centre
- Print out of admit card
- Identity card
MP TET Online Exam Centre
Following are the exam centres where candidates have to take the online exam. Board can alter the number of test centre based on various factors.
MP TET 2022 Qualifying Marks
For different categories, MP PEB has set different qualifying marks. To qualify, candidates have to secure the minimum qualifying marks which are as follows:
|SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged||50% marks|
MP TET 2022 Result
The result of Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 is a deciding factor for all teaching job aspirants in the state. Important aspects of the result declaration are encapsulated in the following points.
- Professional Exam Board is responsible for compilation and declaration of MP TET result 2021.
- The MP TET 2021 result is announced at peb.mp.gov.in.
- Madhya Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test result is published in merit list form.
MP TET Normalization Process
Professional Exam Board (PEB) takes the normalization process under consideration for the preparation of result. This is done if the exam is conducted in more than one shift.
MP TET Certificate
On qualifying the MP TET exam, candidates are awarded TET pass certificate. Know about the validity period and much more here.
- MP PEB releases TET certificate through the official website, peb.mp.gov.in. After the result is declared qualified candidates can download their respective TET certificates.
- Validity Period of MP TET certificate: The validity period for TET certificates is extended. Now, TET certificate will remain valid for a period of lifetime. This also implies on the MP TET certificate. Candidates can now use their MP TET certificate for a period of lifetime.
MP TET 2021 Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. Key details to be noted about MP Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 application form are as follows.
- PEB releases MP TET application form in online mode.
- To apply, prospective candidates need to visit peb.mponline.gov.in.
- The details to be filled in the form include the name of the candidate, gender, nationality, category, father’s name, mother’s name, physical challenges or not, mobile number, email address, mobile number, address, level of education, identification mark, aadhar card number.
Candidates can submit the application fee online using credit card/debit card/net banking. Following is the application fee.
|SC/ST/OBC/Physically disabled (only for the domicile of MP)||Rs.300/-|
Submission of Application Form using Kiosk
MP PEB also provides candidates an opportunity to submit application form through Kiosk. To submit application form using MP online kiosk follow the instructions provided below:
Image Specifications for MP TET
It is important for candidates to upload the image of their photograph and signature as per the specification. If not done so, image of the candidates for application form of MP Teacher Eligibility Test is not accepted or uploaded. To upload images, candidates have to follow the specifications provided below:
MP TET 2021 Eligibility Critieria
Before aspirants proceed to submit the application form, they must fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria. To apply, candidates must have 50% marks in 12th standard or have acquired B.Ed degree after graduation. Get detailed eligibility criteria here.
What is MP TET?
Madhya Pradesh Professional Exam Board (MPPEB) is held responsible to conduct the exam for MP Teacher Eligibility Test. Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (MP TET) is conducted to shortlist eligible candidates for primary teachers. This is a state-level exam. After securing the minimum qualifying marks, candidates are awarded eligibility sheet. In this sheet, marks secured in TET exam is mentioned. Mere qualifying exam does not ensure any job. Candidates have to apply for the job in the teaching field after attaining TET eligibility sheet.
Official website: peb.mp.gov.in
MP TET FAQs
Ans : Candidates can apply online at peb.mponline.gov.in.
Ans : To submit application form, candidates have to pay Rs.600/- as application fee.
Ans : To qualify MP TET, general category candidates have to secure minimum 60% marks.