MP TET 2020 – Professional Examination Board is conducting the Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. The new exam date of MP TET 2020 has been announced at the official website, peb.mp.gov.in. The MP Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 is now scheduled for January 02, 2021 to January 23, 2021. MP Teacher Eligibility Test is a state-level eligibility test. On the basis of this exam, eligible candidates are shortlisted for teachers. Get here complete details of MP TET 2020 at Aglasem.com, including application form, eligibility, admit card, result.
Latest: New Exam date for MP Teacher Eligibility Test has been announced. Check below.
MP TET 2020
Professional Examination Board (PEB) is responsible for releasing Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test application form 2020, admit card, result at peb.mp.gov.in. The schedule as per which all events are to take place for the Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is as follows.
|Notification||06 Jan 2020|
|Start of application||06 Jan 2020|
|Last date to apply|
|Last date of editing application form||09 Feb 2020|
|Exam date starts on|
26 Sep – 22 Oct 2020
02 -23 Jan 2021
An Overview of MP TET 2020
Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility test is an eligibility examination that is conducted by MP PEB each year. If candidates wish to know what the examination is about they must read on the points given below:
- MP Teacher Eligibility Test is a state-level examination that is conducted in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Madhya Pradesh TET serves as the eligibility criteria for teachers.
- Candidates are awarded TET certificate if they are able to secure the qualifying marks.
- The validity of the TET certificate is for 07 years.
- However, if a candidate wishes to improve the scores in TET examination they can re-appear for the test.
Latest update on MP TET 2020
Exam Date Announced!
Madhya Pradesh TET examination date has been announced. The examination will be conducted from January 02, 2021 to January 23, 2021. Refer to the screenshot of the official website below to know about the important dates for the MP TET exam 2020.
How to Prepare for MP TET 2020?
The preparation for MP TET can be done with the help of its syllabus, examination pattern and previous year question paper. Apart from these resources, the aspirant must know how to utilize these resources in a good way. Here is the video by Gradeup to help the aspirant in their preparation for Madhya Pradesh TET Exam.
MP TET 2020 Exam Pattern
The official examination pattern for MP TET helps candidates to understand the weightage of different sections of the exam. Candidates can take reference from the exam pattern provided below for their preparation.
- Type of questions: This examination is conducted with multiple choice questions
- Duration of examination: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Marking scheme: +1 marks for correct answers.
- Number of questions: Question paper consists of 150 questions
- Distribution of questions:
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
|Total||150 questions||150 marks|
MP TET 2020 Qualifying Marks
For different categories, MP PEB has set different qualifying marks. To qualify, candidates have to secure the minimum qualifying marks which are as follows:
|SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged||50% marks|
MP TET Admit Card 2020
After the application procedure for MP TET is over, MPPEB releases MP TET admit card online. Only those applicants are issued hall ticket for Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test who have successfully submitted application form. Important points to know about MP TET 2020 admit card are the following.
- Professional Examination Board issues MP Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 admit card in online mode.
- Those who have applied can download it from peb.mp.gov.in.
- The details contained in the documents are the name of the candidate, exam name, roll number, date for the exam, time for the exam, and examination centre.
- Things to carry with admit card to the centre
- Print out of admit card
- Identity card
MP TET 2020 Online Exam Centre
Following are the examination centres where candidates have to take the online examination. Board can alter the number of test centre based on various factors.
MP TET 2020 Normalization Process
Professional Examination Board (PEB) takes the normalization process under consideration for the preparation of result. This is done if the examination is conducted in more than one shift.
MP TET 2020 Result
The result of Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 is a deciding factor for all teaching job aspirants in the state. Important aspects of the result declaration are encapsulated in the following points.
- Professional Examination Board is responsible for compilation and declaration of MP TET result 2020.
- The MP TET 2020 result is announced at peb.mp.gov.in.
- Madhya Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test result is published in merit list form.
MP TET 2020 Notification
The official notification of MP Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 has been released by PEB. Candidates can see the first page below, and click on it to download the complete document as pdf.
Download here: Click here to download the official notification of Madhya Pradesh teacher eligibility test.
MP TET 2020 Online Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. Key details to be noted about MP Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 application form are as follows.
- PEB releases MP TET 2020 online application form in online mode.
- To apply, prospective candidates need to visit peb.mponline.gov.in.
- The details to be filled in the form include the name of the candidate, gender, nationality, category, father’s name, mother’s name, physical challenges or not, mobile number, email address, mobile number, address, level of education, identification mark, aadhar card number.
Candidates can submit the application fee online using credit card/debit card/net banking. Following is the application fee.
|SC/ST/OBC/Physically disabled (only for the domicile of MP)||Rs.300/-|
Submission of Application Form using Kiosk
MP PEB also provides candidates an opportunity to submit application form through Kiosk. To submit application form using MP online kiosk follow the instructions provided below:
MP TET 2020 Required Educational Qualifications To Be Eligible
To apply, candidates must have 50% marks in 12th standard or have acquired B.Ed degree after graduation. Get detailed eligibility criteria here.
Image Specifications for MP TET 2020
It is important for candidates to upload the image of their photograph and signature as per the specification. If not done so, image of the candidates for application form of MP Teacher Eligibility Test is not accepted or uploaded. To upload images, candidates have to follow the specifications provided below:
What is MP TET?
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is held responsible to conduct the examination for MP Teacher Eligibility Test. Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (MP TET) is conducted to shortlist eligible candidates for primary teachers. This is a state-level examination. After securing the minimum qualifying marks, candidates are awarded eligibility sheet. In this sheet, marks secured in TET exam is mentioned. Mere qualifying examination does not ensure any job. Candidates have to apply for the job in the teaching field after attaining TET eligibility sheet.
Official website: peb.mp.gov.in
- For further information about Madhya Pradesh TET 2020, download official notification.
MP TET 2020 Recruitment Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can apply online at peb.mponline.gov.in.
Ans : To submit application form, candidates have to pay Rs.600/- as application fee.
Ans : MP TET is conducted for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Ans : To qualify MP TET Varg 3, general category candidates have to secure minimum 60% marks.