NDA 2020 Application Form Withdrawal: The process to withdraw the NDA (II) application form 2020 is scheduled after the application window closes. Candidates who apply for the National Defense Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) 2020 can withdraw their applications online between July 13 to 19, 2020. One must however note that withdrawal of applications is voluntary and candidates are not refunded the application fee even if they withdraw their applications. Read this article, to know the details of application withdrawal.
Latest: NDA 2020 Application Form Withdrawal is opened. Use the link provided below to withdraw your form.
NDA 2020 Application Form Withdrawal
Candidates who are unwilling to undertake the NDA 2020 examination after applying online, can now withdraw their application forms. The window to withdraw the application form remains open during the prescribed schedule only. Check the schedule below to know the important dates, related to application withdrawal:
|Starting date of withdrawing application||13 Jul 2020|
|End date of withdrawing application||19 Jul 2020|
Withdraw Here: Click here to withdraw your application form of NDA (II) 2020.
Important to Remember: No refund of the application fee will be made by the Commission in any case of withdrawal of the application by the candidate. Applications once withdrawn, cannot be revived anytime in the future.
How To Withdraw NDA 2020 Application Form
The process of withdrawal of submitted applications will continue only during the specified schedule at the official UPSC website only. Since applications once withdrawn cannot be revived, therefore, candidates are advised to read and understand all instructions before initiating the withdrawal process.
- Candidates must visit the official website of the UPSC at upsconline.nic.in and click on “ONLINE REQUEST FOR WITHDRAWAL OF APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” to access the withdrawal application portal
- Candidates must have access to their registered mobile number and email address before commencing the application for withdrawal of their applications.
- After providing the details of registration, including the registration ID of the candidate, they will receive individual OTPs on their registered mobile number and email. The candidates will be required to validate these OTPs by entering them into the withdrawal application portal.
- All OTPs sent to the registered mobile number and the email id of the candidate will be valid only for a period of 30 minutes. Candidates are strongly advised against the sharing of OTPs with other individuals.
- Requests for generating a new OTP cannot be performed after 5.30 pm on the last date. Candidates are advised to initiate their withdrawal process as soon as the Commission starts receiving applications for withdrawal.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the authenticated receipt of the withdrawal upon final acceptance of the withdrawal request by the Commission.
Who Can Withdraw NDA 2020 Application Form
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has allowed the candidates to withdraw their application forms for NDA 2020. Check the points below, to know who all can withdraw their forms:
- Candidates who have submitted incomplete applications are NOT eligible to withdraw their applications from the online portal.
- In any case, if the candidate have submitted more than one application, then only the application with the highest registration id (latest) will be considered for withdrawal.
Details Required For NDA 2020 Application Form Withdrawal
Candidates willing to withdraw their applications for the NDA (II) 2020 examination have to provide their registration details, including the registration ID. Candidates are advised to keep their registered mobile number and registered email activated in order to receive One Time Passwords (OTPs). Upon receiving the request for withdrawal of the application, the Commission sends OTPs for verification of the withdrawal request.
Note: Once the withdrawal of the application is finalized, candidates will receive auto-generated SMS on their registered mobile number and email on their registered email id. In any case, if the candidate may not have submitted the application for withdrawal, they should immediately contact the Commission at [email protected]