NDA Application Form 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has concluded NDA application form 2022 on the official website, upsc.gov.in. Candidates can get the direct NDA 2022 application form link from this article as well. The NDA 2022 Application form last date is January 11, 2022. All the candidates who have passed the 12th standard from a recognised board or university are eligible to apply for UPSC NDA 2022. Candidates can get all the detailed information about NDA Application Form 2022 from this article.
Latest: NDA 1 2022 Application Form process over.
NDA Application Form 2022
For both sessions, candidates have to apply online. The board also gives the facility to withdraw the application form within a certain period of time. The important dates regarding the NDA Application Form 2022 are given below:
|Release of Notification||22 Dec 2021|
|NDA 1 2022 application form start date||22 Dec 2021|
|NDA 2022 application form last date||11 Jan 2022|
|Form Withdrawal start date||18 Jan 2022|
|Form Withdrawal last date||24 Jan 2022|
Apply Here: Click here to submit NDA Application Form 2022.
UPSC NDA Application Fee 2022
The UPSC NDA Application form 2022 will be accepted only when the fee is submitted. UPSC already prescribed the fee for the NDA 2022 exam.
Offline mode: Fee can be submitted in any branch of State Bank of India.
Online Mode: Fee can be submitted through credit/ debit cards or net banking methods.
|General and OBC||Rs 100/-|
|ST/SC/ORS category candidates||Exempted|
Documents required for NDA Application Form 2022
For filling the NDA Application Form 2022, candidates should keep in mind that certain documents are required:
- Scanned images of candidate’s photograph and signature.
- PDF Format of Photo Identity Card which can be Aadhar Card/Voter ID/PAN Card/Driver’s Licence/Passport/School Photo ID or any other ID proof issued by State/Central Government of India.
- Bank details for online fee transactions.
- Class 10th and 12th marksheet and admit card.
Image specifications for Documents
Applicants are required to submit their image documents according to the given specifications.
|Criteria||Photograph Specifications||Signature Specifications|
|Size||20kb to 300kb||1kb to 40kb|
How to Submit NDA Application Form 2022?
The forms will be available on the official website UPSC as mentioned above. Below is the detailed explanation of how candidates can fill the NDA Application Form 2022.
Part 1: Candidate’s Registration
After clicking on the link provided by the official website, a new webpage will appear. Applicants are required to fill in their personal details, qualifications and address. The personal information part includes the candidate’s name, DOB, father’s name, mother’s name, aadhar card information, city, nationality, community, gender and marital status. After all the information, candidates are required to fill in their educational qualifications by selecting options from the given drop-down menu provided.
Part 2: Choosing the Preferred Branch
In this page, the applicants have to choose the branch they have preferred from the given three options of Indian Army, Navy and Air Force. Candidates are required to mark their preferences from one to four.
Part 3: Detail Verification
The applicants are required to verify the details they mentioned in the previous pages and correct if needed by clicking on the ‘update’ button. After the update click on I agree/I do not agree at last.
Part 4: Generation of Registration ID
After the completion of the three pages, the system will generate the registration ID of the candidate. After this the candidate has to log in for Part 2 registration.
Part 5: Fee Payment
Candidates are required to submit the asked amount of fee online/offline. The details about this have already been mentioned above.
Part 6: Filling the preferred examination centre
The applicants are required to select the preferred centre from the given options for their NDA Examination.
Part 7: Uploading scanned images required
Applicants are required to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature. All the information about the size of images is mentioned above.
Part 8: Read Declaration
After completion of the form, applicants are required to read the given declaration carefully and click on the “I have read the declaration and agree” button for the final submission of NDA Application Form 2022. The form can be viewed and printed by clicking on the View/Print button.
Details to Enter in NDA Application Form 2022
Here are a few details which need to be kept in mind while filling the NDA Application Form 2022.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Correspondence Address
- Permanent Address
- Percentage of disability
- Centre of Examination
NDA Application Form 2022 Withdrawal
UPSC gives a chance to the candidates to withdraw their application form in a scheduled period of time. Below are some of the important details to be kept in mind for withdrawing of NDA Application Form 2022.
- Click on the link “Apply Online” mentioned on the homepage.
- Applicants will be redirected to a page where the application withdrawal link is provided
- Enter the candidate’s registration ID
- Enter name, gender, DOB, father’s and mother’s name, mobile number and email ID
- From the dropdown menu, select either ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ and agree to the terms and conditions provided.
- Remember that the withdrawal facility is only applicable to the candidates who don’t want to appear in the examination.
- Fill all the necessary details asked otherwise the candidate will not be allowed to withdraw the form.
- Separate OTPs will be sent in the mobile number and email ID given by the candidate.
- The withdrawal request will only be applicable after the submission of the provided OTP.
- When the request of withdrawal is accepted, the candidate must print the receipt and remember that once the application is withdrawn, it cannot be revived.
- After the completion of withdrawal, SMS will be generated to the mobile number and email ID given by the candidate
What after the NDA Application Form 2022 is Over?
After the withdrawal process is over, UPSC releases admit cards for the examination. As per the notification, admit cards for UPSC NDA 2022 will be released 3 weeks before the examination. Those candidates who successfully registered for the exam can download their admit card by logging in with the registration ID provided or roll number. Candidates need to print out the admit card for the examination. For the exam, candidates need to carry the printed copy of admit card along with one photo-identity proof to the exam centre. The NDA admit card consists of registration number, roll number, DOB, exam centre details, reporting time etc.
The National Defence Academy exam is considered to be one of the toughest exams in the country. This exam is conducted for the recruitment of candidates for Indian Army, Navy and Air Force. NDA examination is conducted twice a year and has two stages. First is the written exam and candidates qualifying the written exam will be allowed to give an exam for the second stage which will be SSB Interview and medical test. The conducting body of this exam is Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
- Fictitious Fee: Click here to check UPSC NDA & NA Exam (I) Fictitious Fee
- Fictitious Fee: Click here to know the list of fictitious candidates rejected due to the non-payment of the NDA (II) application fee.
- Apply Here: Click here to fill up and submit the NDA online application form 2020. (Application Process Over)
NDA Application Form 2022 FAQs
No, a married candidate is not allowed to apply for UPSC NDA 2022.
There is no minimum percentage required in class 12th to apply for UPSC NDA 2022. The candidate must have qualified 12th standard from any recognised board or university.
For general and OBC, the application fee is Rs100/- The fee for reserved categories is exempted.
The notifications for NDA 1 2022 examination will be released on December 22, 2021.