NDA Application Form 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the fictitious fee of NDA & NA (I) at the official website, upsc.gov.in. The application procedure for NDA II 2021 exam starts from June 09, 2021. Candidates can apply for the NDA 2021 exam before January 19, 2021. Only unmarried male candidates who have passed 12th class can apply for NDA exam. Aspirants also have to pay Rs 100/- as the application fee. Know more about NDA application form 2021, application fee, and others in this article.
Latest: NDA 2021 application form is now available. Get the direct link below.
NDA Application Form 2021
Those candidates who are registered for NDA I exam are also eligible for NDA II examination. However, these candidates have to provide the Registration ID from NDA I exam in the application form of NDA (II). Note down the important dates for NDA 2021 application form from below.
NDA (I) 2021
|NDA 2021||Important Dates|
|Start of application process||30 Dec 2020|
|Last date to apply||19 Jan 2021|
|Application Withdrawal||27 Jan 2021 to 02 Feb 2021|
NDA (II) 2021
|NDA (II) 2021||Important Dates|
|State date of application procedure||09 Jun 2021|
|Last date to apply||29 Jun 2021|
Fictitious Fee: Click here to check UPSC NDA & NA Exam (I) Fictitious Fee.
Apply here: Click here to submit NDA 2021 Application Form.
Application Fee For NDA Application Form 2021
Candidates can check the application fee for the NDA & NA (II) exam below in the table.
|General Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ST/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/OR||Candidates belonging to these category does |
not have to pay the application fee.
Mode of Payment
- Online mode – Candidates can use net banking facility of SBI or MasterCard/Visa/ Rupay/Credit/Debit Card.
- Offline mode – Candidates have to choose for option ‘Pay by Cash’ and have pay in slip during the second part of the registration.
Image Specifications For NDA Application Form 2021
To upload the images, candidates have to ensure that the images are as per the specifications shared by UPSC. The same is provided below in the table. Check the image specification for NDA online application form below.
|Size||20 KB – 300 KB||20 KB – 300 KB||20 KB – 300 KB|
|Format||.jpg format||.jpg format||PDF format|
Prerequisites for NDA 2021 Application form
Check the list of documents/ items that candidates must keep beforehand while submitting the NDA online application form:
- 10th pass certificate
- 12th pass certificate
- Credit/ Debit cards
How To Fill Up NDA Application Form 2021?
Application form for UPSC NDA & NA (II) exam releases only online. Candidates are advised to check the UPSC prescribed eligibility criteria before applying. Follow these steps to fill NDA Application Form 2021.
1st step: Visit the UPSC official website, upsc.gov.in. Candidates can also use the direct link provided below the dates table to fill the UPSC application form.
2nd step: Now, click on the link ‘apply online’ button as shared below.
3rd step: After this, click on ‘online application for various examination’. After which a page opens like an image shown below.
4th step: Now, click on part-I of the application form. Read all the important instructions. Fill details like personal details, educational qualification, etc to complete Part I of the application form.
5th step: Thereafter, tap on the ‘submit’ button.
6th step: Now login again using the registration Id and fill NDA online application form.
7th step: Now upload the images (photograph, signature) and proceed to pay the application fee.
8th step: Once done with the submission of the application fee, the application is considered complete.
Details To Enter In NDA Online Application Form 2021
Here is the list of details which is to be entered while filling the application form. Make sure that candidates fill all the details correctly and as per the 10th/12th certificate.
- Name of the candidate
- Details of a photo ID –
- Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/Voter Card/ Passport/School Photo ID/Driving License/Any other photo ID Card issued by the Central/State Government.
- Scanned images of Photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Photo identity card in PDF format.
- Educational Qualifications
What Happens After NDA Online Application Form 2021?
After the completion of NDA application procedure, candidates can check their admit card. UPSC conducted the procedure for NDA admit card release online at upsc.gov.in. Know more about NDA call letters below:
- Candidates can download the admit card with the help of their RID and date of birth or roll number and date of birth or name, father’s name, and date of birth.
- Admit card for NDA examination releases 3 weeks prior to the commencement of the examination.
- Aspirants have to carry their NDA call letters to the exam centre mandatorily. With that, also carry a government-approved photo identity proof.
About NDA 2021
The examination for the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy (NDA & NA) is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. The examination of NDA is biannual that is it is conducted twice every year. Aspirants have to go through a two-stage selection procedure – Written examination and SSB Interview. The final merit list determines the selection of candidates under NDA and INC. Once shortlisted, candidates are offered admission into one of the three military academies of officer training academies in India.
- Fictitious Fee: Click here to know the list of fictitious candidates rejected due to the non-payment of the NDA (II) application fee.
- Apply Here: Click here to fill up and submit the NDA online application form 2020. (Application Process Over)