|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
PSTET Answer Key 2016 is made up of correct answers of all questions. Answer key of PSTET 2016 is released online after exam. Aspiring teachers who appeared for Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test on 25 September 2016 were able to check PSTET Answer Key after exam. But now the Answer key for PSTET (Paper II) has been revised. State Council of Educational Research and Training is organizing the exam. SCERT considers final official Punjab TET answer key to compile marks (after checking test takers’ answer sheets) for the purpose of declaring result of PSTET 2016. Only those who obtain cut off score of 60% / 55% in case of SC / ST / OBC / DA will pass PSTET.
PSTET Answer Key 2016 – Paper I and Paper II
SCERT Punjab conducted Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test at various centers on 25 Sep 2016. Paper I is for classes I to V teachers. Whereas Paper II is for classes VI to VIII teachers. All aspiring teachers have accordingly appeared in either paper I or II or both.
In the guidelines page for PSTET, there is as such no mention of availability of PSTET answer key 2016. However, last year PSEB had released answer key online. Candidates could avail the facility to log in to view answer key of PSTET.
With this in mind we were expecting SCERT Punjab to also release PSTET answer key 2016. It was not available immediately after the exam, however candidates have been actively looking for it even after several days. Whatever the case may be, as soon as answer key of PSTET 2016 is available you can get them here.
|Paper I||Answer key of PSTET 2016 Paper I can be viewed at login|
|Paper II||Answer key of PSTET 2016 Paper II can be viewed at login|
Revised Answer key for PSTET (paper II): The Answer key for Paper II has been revised, check them below.
Answer key of PSTET 2016 has been released along with exam result on TET Punjab website’s
Final Answer Key
- Paper I Q.B. Series 1
- Paper I Q.B. Series 2
- Paper I Q.B. Series 3
- Paper I Q.B. Series 4
- Paper II Q.B. Series 1
- Paper II Q.B. Series 2
- Paper II Q.B. Series 3
- Paper II Q.B. Series 4
Thank you, and best of luck for PSTET results!
There is an added possibility of release of unofficial answer keys. In case coaching centers release PSTET answer key 2016 after exam you will get them here for reference. Nevertheless they will only be for reference and may differ vastly from official keys.
Calculate marks using Answer Key of PSTET 2016
Paper I carries 150 questions of 150 marks, and so does Paper II. Hence for each correct answer you get one (1) mark. There is no negative marking in Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test. Given these points you can now calculate marks using answer key of PSTET 2016.
Marks scored = Number of correct answers
Only if you score 60% marks (or 55% in case you belong to SC / ST / OBC / DA category), you will pass PSTET.
Process to check PSTET Answer Key 2016
You can view PSTET Answer Key 2016 online. Now there are two possibilities – either SCERT will issue keys through log in, or simply upload PDF files. In either case, candidates must know question paper set to correctly use answer key. Here is a general procedure to check PSTET answer key, which we anticipate for both cases.
Case 1: SCERT releases answer key of PSTET 2016 through log in
In the year 2015, this is how PSEB released answer keys.
- Visit link to check answer key.
- Fill in details including application number, date of birth, roll number. Check image below for example.
- You can now view answer keys.
Case 2: SCERT releases PDF files of PSTET 2016 answer key
In the year 2014, this is how PSEB released answer keys.
- All you need to do is click on answer key link. File will open in new tab or window.
Significance of PSTET Answer Key 2016
- Candidates can know all correct answers using answer key of PSTET 2016.
- Above all release of official keys makes the process fair and transparent.
- Future Teacher Eligibility Test aspirants can use previous year PSTET question papers with answer keys to prepare for exam.
- Then again, test takers can calculate marks using PSTET answer keys. After all, everyone is eager to know marks, and while waiting for results they can calculate marks to know chances of selection.
- PSTET Answer Key 2016 of Paper I contains answers of CDP, Language I, Language II, Mathematics, Environmental Studies.
- PSTET Answer Key 2016 of Paper II contains answers of CDP, Language I, Language II, Mathematics and Science, Social Science.
Exam pattern of PSTET Paper I is as follows
- Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 MCQs, 30 Marks
- Language I – 30 MCQs, 30 Marks
- Language II – 30 MCQs, 30 Marks
- Mathematics – 30 MCQs, 30 Marks
- Environmental Studies – 30 MCQs, 30 Marks
- Total – 150 MCQ, 150 Marks
Exam pattern of PSTET Paper II is as follows
- Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory) – 30MCQs, 30Marks
- Language-I (compulsory) – 30MCQs, 30Marks
- Language-II (compulsory) – 30 MCQs, 30Marks
- (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science – 60 MCQs, 60Marks
- (b) For Social Studies/Social Science Teacher: Social Science – 60 MCQs, 60Marks
- (c) For any other teacher – either (a) or (b)
Availability of PSTET Answer Keys
Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test Answer Key of 2016 Exam held on 25 September 2016 will be given here. It is probable that coaching centers will also release PSTET Question Papers and Answer Keys after exam. Given PSTET Answer Key 2016 of Paper I and Paper II will contain the correct answers for all questions.
Here you will get the PSTET Answer Key 2016 of Paper I and Paper II by education experts and official exam conducting body. The official keys will be released around a week later by the State Council of Educational Research and Training.
The PSTET consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). For each question, there are four options. Candidate has to select one option among them.
PSTET Result 2016 Declaration
PSTET Result 2016 – Result of PSTET 2016 will probably be declared around two or three weeks after exam. Candidates can particularly expect PSTET Result in first or second week of October. Prior to announcement of exam result, you can check answers with the held of PSTET Answer Key 2016 here or from official website.
Evaluation of Answer Sheet
Candidates mark answers in OMR sheets. The exam conducting body takes measures to evaluate machine – gradable answer sheets with extreme care. In addition they repeatedly scrutinize marks and checking. Therefore SCERT Punjab will not entertain any request for re-checking, re-assessment, re-evaluation or scrutiny of OMR Answer Sheets.