|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Railway Recruitment Board has released Railway Group D Application Form 2018. The candidates can submit RRB Group Application Form 2018 from the link provided on this page. To apply online, the candidates first need to register, then fill details, pay the application fee, submit other required details, and upload images. It is crucial to submit the application form and fee before the lapse of the deadline. Candidates can check the process to apply online for Railway Group D Application Form 2018, fee details, image specification and more from this page.
Railway Group D Application Form 2018
The Railway Board has only provided an application form for RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 online. After submitting the form, the candidates can log in and use the Application Modification option to make changes. However, candidates can only make the changes until the last date to apply. Check important dates below.
|Railway Group D Application Form 2018||Important Dates|
|Online registration started on||10 Feb 2018 (at 10:00 am)|
|The last date to submit the application form is||31 Mar 2018 (at 11:59 pm)|
|Payment of fee can be done via:
Online Payment Gateway
Post Office Challan
|30 Mar 2018 until 11:59 pm
28 Mar 2018 until 03:00 pm
27 Mar 2018 until 03:00 pm
|Admit card will be available from||March / April 2018|
|RRB Group D 2018 entrance exam will be held on||April / May 2018|
The link to apply for Railway Group D 2018 is common and is available on the official website of all the RRBs. Our readers can directly access it from below.
- Click Here to fill Railway Group D Application Form 2018.
- Click Here to activate your registration no through OTP.
- Click Here to log in as a candidate.
- Click Here to print your Application Form.
- Click Here to modify your details like Post Preference, Bank Details, Exam Language.
- Click Here to do payment verification for the bank.
Amount of Railway Group D Application Fee 2018
The application fee is:
- Rs. 250 – Sc / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PwD / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class.
- Rs. 500 – For candidates belonging to all other categories.
Mode of Payment: The candidates can submit the amount of application fee through following mediums:
- Online Mode – Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card
- Offline Mode – SBI Challan and Post Office Challan
How to Fill and Submit Railway RRB Group D Application Form 2018
To submit the Railway Group D Application Form 2018 successfully, just follow the simple steps below:
Access the link – Click on the link above and then click on “New Registration” button.
Choose the RRB – The candidates will then have to choose of the RRB. The candidates have to choose that RRB in which they wish to work. The options for RRB are as follows:
Read the Instructions – After choosing the RRB, the important instructions page will display. The candidates need to read all the instructions carefully and then tick the “Declarations” and after doing so, click on the “Submit” button.
Railway Group D 2018 Register Online: Next, the candidates will have to click fill the registration form. In the form, following details are to be entered:
- Re-enter Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Card Status
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Matriculation / 10th SSLC Roll Number / ITI / NAC Certificate Number
- Year of Passing Matriculation / 10th / SSLC / ITI / NAC
- Mobile Number
- Confirm Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
- Confirm E-mail ID
- Enter Captcha
When all the details will be filled, candidates will get the option to submit or edit the details in Railway Group D Application Form 2018. Use the edit option if you wish to change any details. Else, move forward by clicking on submit button.
- You will also get an SMS and e-mail and in it, the verification OTP will be mentioned.
- Note that the OTP in SMS for and e-mail will not be the same.
Verify through OTP – Now, the candidates need to click on “Verify through OTP” option and enter the following:
- Your Registered E-mail ID
- OTP receive on your Registered E-mail ID
- OTP receive on your Registered E-mail ID
After filling the details, the system will generate a Registration ID for the candidates. Click on “Login” button to move forward.
Login – To Login, the candidates will have to enter Registration Number, date of Birth, and Captcha Code. Once, login, the candidates will be able to fill RRB Group D Application Form 2018.
Fill Railway Group D Application Form 2018
The application form will be divided into two parts. In Railway Group D Part I Application the candidates will have to submit:
Education Qualification –
- Are you a Person with Disability (PwD)?
- Are you an Ex-Serviceman?
- Have you done Course Completed Act Apprenticeship under Act 1961?
- Domicile in Jannu and Kashmir duering 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989?
- Are you an employee in State Govt. / Central Govt. / Public Sector Unit?
- Are you a Serving Group C / Group D Railway Employee / Casual Labour and Substitutes?
Now, click on the “Save” button.
Payment of Fee – Next, the candidates will have to pay the application fee. The amount of examination fee and the mode to pay fee are as above.
In Railway Group D Part II Application the candidates need to submit:
Set Priority for Post – Candidates need to state the post in which they wish to take admission.
Scribe – Candidates will have to submit the details of Scribe if they want one. The details of Scribe to be provided in the application form are as follows:
- Other Details
- Upload Passport Size Photograph
Detailed Education Qualification – Submit all the relevant educational qualification in the Railway Group D Application form 2018.
Choice of Exam Language – Here, the candidates need to choose the language in which they wish to appear for the exam.
Upload Images – The candidates will have to upload Photograph and SC / ST Certificate. The specification for these should be as follows:
|Photograph||jpg / jpeg format||20 kb to 50 kb|
|SC / ST Certificate||jpg / jpeg format||50 kb to 100 kb|
- More Specification for Photpgrap are as follows:
- The photograph should have been clicked after December 01, 2017, and must have the name and date of printing on it.
- It should be a coloured one, with light or white background.
- Should be a clear picture.
Print Out of Railway Group D Application Form – Lastly, the candidates need to submit the form and secure a print out of it. The print out will come handy in future.
FAQs on Railway Group D Application Form 2018
The candidates can check the frequently asked questions from below:
Q. I can’t access the page. There is too much of delay. What to do now?
A. Worry not, try after some time. Due to heavy traffic, the website can be a little slow.
Q. How will I know that my application form has been accepted or that I am registered?
A. On successful registration, you will get an SMS and e-mail in which your application number will be mentioned. On successfully submitting the application form you will again receive e-mail and SMS.
Q. I did not receive e-mail or SMS after registration. What should I do now?
A. Check the spam section of your e-mail or wait for a while. The e-mail and sms are auto-generated and is only sent to that number and id that is entered in the application form. So, register again if do not get it even after 24 hours.
Q. While paying the fee, my internet connection got lost. Is my fee paid?
A. If the fee is paid you will be able to access Part II of the application form. If money is deducted and you cannot access the Part II then wait for 24 hours and if the amount is not refunded, contact your bank.
Q. I want to change my RRB zone in Railway Group D Application Form 2018 , can I do it?
A. No, you cannot change the zone of RRB after choosing it.
Q. I want to update details in the Railway Group D Application Form, how do I do it?
A. Login and choose “Application Modification”
- You will have to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.250/- for modifying your application.
- After successful payment of the fee, you can edit your application and make any changes required.
- However, you will not be able to edit your RRB zone, Registration number, email ID and mobile number with which you have registered.