RRB Paramedical Application Form 2019 – The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has canceled the Laboratory Superintendent 13 vacancies out of total 25 posts. The vacancy has been canceled form Allahabad, Bhopal, Kolkata, and Malda. Candidates can now modify the application for by logging in with registration number and date of birth. The students are not required to submit any kind of modification fee. The correction in the form can be done until May 30, 2019. Check complete details related to RRB Paramedical Application Form 2019 by referring to this article.
RRB Paramedical Application Form 2019
No offline application forms are accepted by the RRB for Paramedical 2019 Recruitment Process. Candidates must note that they can fill and submit only one application form. Submission of more than one application form can lead to the cancelation of the candidature. Candidates can check the important dates of the RRB Paramedical Application Form 2019 from the table below.
|RRB Paramedical Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Online application form||04 Mar 2019 (10:00 am)|
|Last date to do Online Registration||02 Apr 2019|
|Offline Payment can be done till||04 Apr 2019|
|Last date for online payment||05 Apr 2019|
|Final submission of the application form||07 Apr 2019|
|RRB Paramedical CBT exam dates||2nd week of July 2019|
Post Office Challan: Click here to check the list of post offices for the RRB Paramedical Application Form 2019 Challan Payment.
RRB Paramedical Modification of Application Form 2019 for Lab Superintendent
Candidates can click on the links given in the table below to modify the post preferences in the application form. The students must see the vacancy table first and then make corrections in the form.
|Name of RRB||Modification Link|
|Allahabad||Click Here – Available!|
|Bhopal||Click Here – Available!|
|Kolkata||Click Here – Available!|
|Malda||Click Here – Available!|
Apply Here for RRB Paramedical 2019
Candidates can apply for the RRB Paramedical 2019 CEN 02/2019 by clicking on the links given in the table below.
|RRB Ahmedabad||Click Here|
|RRB Ajmer||Click Here|
|RRB Allahabad||Click Here|
|RRB Bangalore||Click Here|
|RRB Bhopal||Click Here|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||Click Here|
|RRB Bilaspur||Click Here|
|RRB Chandigarh||Click Here|
|RRB Chennai||Click Here|
|RRB Gorakhpur||Click Here|
|RRB Guwahati||Click Here|
|RRB Jammu||Click Here|
|RRB Kolkata||Click Here|
|RRB Malda||Click Here|
|RRB Mumbai||Click Here|
|RRB Muzaffarpur||Click Here|
|RRB Patna||Click Here|
|RRB Ranchi||Click Here|
|RRB Secunderabad||Click Here|
|RRB Siliguri||Click Here|
RRB Paramedical Application Form Correction 2019
Candidates should carefully fill the application form of RRB Paramedical 2019. Although, candidates get an option to do modifications in the RRB Paramedical Application Form if required. In order to make changes in the application form, candidates have to pay a sum of Rs. 100 (Non-refundable). Candidates can pay the fee through online mode like Debit Card, Credit Card, Net-Banking or through challan.
Applicants can only do correction in the application form twice. Candidates can also change their category like from UR / OBC to SC or ST, for that an additional amount of Rs. 250 + Rs. 100 (modification fee) has to be paid. Details like zone, mobile number, e-mail id, and registration number cannot be changed. Candidates can follow the steps listed below to make changes in the application form.
- First of all, Click on the option of ”Modify Application Link”.
- Now, choose the zone for which the candidate has filled the application form.
- Next, enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Pay the required application modification fee for RRB Paramedical 2019.
- Make the relevant changes. Candidates must take a print out of the revised application form and keep it with themselves for future purpose.
RRB Paramedical Application Fee 2019
To complete the application process, candidates also have to pay the application fee. Candidates can refer to the pointers listed below to know about the application fee.
- SC / ST / PWD / Women / Transgender / Minorities / Economic Backward Classes / Ex-servicemen Candidates have to pay Rs. 250 as the application fee.
- Male, OBC and the remaining category candidates have to pay a sum of Rs. 500
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net-Banking or through Challan.
Refund of the Application Fee: Candidates are also going to get the refund of the application fee. The application fee refund is different for each category. Refer to the table below to know the application fee refund category-wise.
|Category||Application Fee Refund|
|SC / ST / PWD / Women / Transgender / Minorities / Economic Backward Classes / Ex-servicemen||Rs. 250|
|Remaining categories||Rs. 400|
Documents Needed while filling the Application Form of RRB Paramedical 2019
It is going to be convenient for the candidates if they are going to keep the following things ready given below before proceeding to fill the application form. Check the pointers listed below:
- Valid E-mail Id and Phone number.
- A passport sized photograph.
- Academic details
- Scanned Signature
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- A photo of the scribe (If applicable)
RRB Paramedical 2019 Photograph and Document Specifications
It is very important for the candidates to upload the relevant documents as per the specifications as then only application form of Paramedical 2019 shall be accepted. To know about the specification candidates can refer to the table below.
|Specifications||Photograph||Signature||Caste certificate (SC / ST)|
|Format||JPG / JPEG||JPG / JPEG||JPG / JPEG|
|Dimensions||35 mm X 45 mm||50 mm X 20 mm||__|
|Size||20-50 KB||10-40 KB||50-100 KB|
|Resolution||100 DPI||100 DPI||__|
How to fill the RRB Paramedical Application Form 2019
The application form of RRB Paramedical 2019 can only be filled in online mode by visiting the official website. Candidates can follow the steps listed below to fill the application form.
- Step 1: Click on the link of the Online Registration.
- Step 2: Now, click on the link of the “New Registration”.
- Step 3: Next, select the RRB for which you wish to apply.
- Step 4: Select the community, are you a PwD category candidate, choose your academic qualification and click on the “Check Availability” button.
- Step 5: Read all the instructions given on the page. After reading all the instructions tick on the “Declaration” and click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 6: To register yourself, enter your basic details like name, father’s name, mother’s names, contact details (phone no and e-mail id), status of aadhaar card, date of birth, 10th standard details, enter captcha. Now click on the “Continue” button.
- Step 7: After doing the successful registration, you will the details filled by you during the time of registration. After that, Click on the option ” I have verified and confirmed that all the details furnished by me are correct” or if you want to make changes in the details click on the “red box”.
- Step 8: Applicants will receive an OTP on their mobile no and e-mail id by which registration number is generated.
- Step 9: Now, candidates have to log in using their registration no and date of birth also, enter the captcha as shown in the box.
- Step 10: Enter your complete educational qualifications. Choose your community, gender, nationality, religion, are you an ExSm, are you PwBD category candidate, whether a domicile of J&K, are you a govt employee etc. and after filling up the details, click on the “Save” button.
- Step 11: Pay the application fee in the mode of payment of your choice.
- Step 12: Upload the relevant documents like photograph, signature and caste certificate (if applicable) as per the specifications.
- Step 13: Visually Handicapped Candidates also have the option to appoint a scribe to write the exam on their behalf.
- Step 14: Lastly, submit the application form. Take a print out of it and keep it for future reference.
The Application Process is over now!!
RRB Paramedical Application Status 2019
After the completion of the application process, candidates can check the status of the application form. With this, candidates get to know whether their application form has been accepted or rejected. To check the RRB Paramedical Application Form status 2019, candidates have to enter their login details like registration no and date of birth. In case the application form gets rejected the result is going to be displayed negative and also the reason for the rejection of the form shall be mentioned. If the application form is accepted then, the displayed status will be positive.
RRB Paramedical Rejection of Form 2019
The rejection of the application form can be due to certain reasons given below. To know the possible reason refer to the pointers listed below:
- Incorrect specification of the photograph: In case the candidate upload the photo of incorrect specifications like a black and white photograph, the photo captured wearing hat or goggles, disproportionate photograph, etc.
- Eligibility Conditions: Candidates who fill the application form without meeting the eligibility criteria shall lead to the rejection of the form.
- Submission of Multiple Application Forms: In case a candidate fills more than one application form then also it can lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- Age Criteria: Those candidates who do not meet the age limit as per the laid by the RRB will also lead to the rejection of form.
- Uploaded Signature: The signature uploaded is in the CAPTIAL / BLOCK letter can result in the rejection of the application form.
- Debarred List: If the name of the candidate is in the debarred list then also it will lead to the rejection of the form.
- Form Submission after the Last date: Candidates who are going to submit the application form after the due date is going to result in the rejection of the form.