SSC CGL (Tier 2) 15 Nov 2020 Answer Key – Both shifts of SSC CGL Mains Exam are now over for today. Candidates can check the SSC CGL 15 Nov Mains Exam Analysis in this article. They can also check the questions that are asked in the SSC CGL Mains Exam this year. Moreover, the unofficial answer keys that are available in this article are published by SSC CGL mentors. Aspirants can refer to these unofficial answer keys to estimate their scores for Mains Exam. The SSC CGL (Tier-2) Exam will take place from November 15, 2020 to November 18, 2020. Read more about SSC CGL (Tier 2) 15 Nov 2020 Answer Key, Question Paper, Analysis in this article.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key
The examination for SSC CGL Mains 2020 is taking place for four days. It will be conducted in two shifts. The first shift commences from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM and is conducted for Paper 1. The second shift is conducted for Paper 2 that starts from 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM.
Other than the official answer key, there are several coaching institutes and SSC CGL mentors publish unofficial answer keys. These are available a few hours after the exam to help the SSC CGL Mains aspirants. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) releases the SSC CGL Tier-2 answer key in a short time after the exam. Candidates can estimate their scores for SSC CGL tier-2 using this answer key before the declaration of result.
SSC CGL (Tier 2) 15 Nov 2020 Answer Key
Check the memory-based answer keys for SSC CGL Tier-2 answer keys below. These are prepared for SSC CGL Mains Experts with the help of questions shared by candidates. Aspirants can match their answers with these answers keys to analyse their performance.
SSC CGL (Tier 2) 15 Nov 2020 Answer Key by ei coaching centre
SSC CGL (Tier 2) 15 Nov 2020 Answer Key by Examo
SSC CGL (Tier 2) 15 Nov 2020 Answer Key by Testbook.com
SSC CGL (Tier 2) 15 Nov 2020 Answer Key by SSC Adda
SSC CGL (Tier 2) 15 Nov 2020 Answer Key by Unacademy Live – SSC Exams
SSC CGL (Tier 2) 15 Nov 2020 Answer Key by RBE Revolution By Education
SSC CGL (Tier 2) 15 Nov 2020 Answer Key by Gagan Pratap Maths
SSC CGL (Tier 2) 15 Nov 2020 Answer Key by Gradeup: SSC
SSC CGL (Tier 2) 15 Nov 2020 Exam Analysis
Staff Selection Commission has completed today’s CGL Tier 2 2020 exam in two shifts. The first shift exam was held for the Quantitative Aptitude paper while the second shift exam was held for the Language & Comprehension paper. We are providing the analysis of today’s paper based on memory-based question/answers and other unofficial sources.
- The overall level of difficulty of today’s exam in both shifts was ,moderate.
- Overall, the level of difficulty of the exam in the first & second shift was similar in difficulty level with the previous year’s exam.
- Reportedly, the Quantitative Aptitude paper in the first shift was a little bit calculative and hence, time consuming.
- In the language paper, questions were asked from typical topics such as spotting the error, one-word substitution, fill in the blanks, synonyms/antonyms etc.
- Questions were also asked from active & passive voice, direct & indirect speech, sentence rearrangement, misspelled words, idioms & phrases etc. in the language & comprehension paper.
- Two Cloze tests & a Comprehension passage was also reported in the language paper of today’s exam.
- The level of difficulty of the paper on Quantitative Aptitude was reportedly moderate.
- Besides being calculative, the Quantitative Aptitude paper was also mostly formula based.
- In the Quantitative aptitude paper, Trigonometric Identity based questions posed a high scoring opportunity as higher number of questions were asked from this topic.
- Moderate level profit-loss based questions were also asked in the Quantitative aptitude paper.
- Reportedly, very less questions were asked from Algebra in today’s exam for the Quantitative aptitude paper.
- Simplification based questions were a bit calculative & time consuming in nature in today’s exam.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Marking Scheme
To calculate the probable scores or SSC CGL tier-2 exam, candidates require the marking scheme. So, to help our readers, we have provided here the marking scheme and marks distribution for SSC CGL Mains Exam.
- For paper II, there is negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- For Paper I, III, IV there is a negative marking of 0.5 marks.
Marks Distribution for SSC CGL Tier-2
|Subjects||No. of MCQs||Total Marks of Each Subject|
|Paper I – Qualitative Ability||100||200|
|Paper II – Language and Comprehension||200||200|
|Paper III – Statistics (For Statistical Investigator Post)||100||200|
|Paper IV – Finance & Accounts and |
Economics & Governance
(For Assistant Audit Officer in C & AG)
How To Estimate Scores with SSC CGL Answer Key 2020?
Now that aspirants have the marking scheme, they can start calculating their raw scores for SSC CGL tier-2. Thereafter, they can compare the scores with the cut off marks for previous year tier-2. Here are the steps to estimate the scores for SSC CGL tier-2
Steps to Estimate SSC CGL Tier-2 Scores
1st step: The first step is to use the answer key that is available in this article or any other answer key that a candidate have.
2nd step: Now, note down the correct and incorrect number of answers as per the answer keys.
3rd step: Add them up to get a total number of answers.
4th step: Use the formula given below to estimate the scores for SSC CGL.
Estimate Scores for SSC CGL = (Number of correct answer x marks for correct answer) – (number of incorrect answers x negative marking)
How to Download SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2020?
Staff Selection Commission holds the responsibility to release an official answer key for SSC CGL tier-2 (mains). Aspirants who appear for the Mains exam can check and download the SSC CGL answer key online. for this, they have to follow the steps given below.
1st step: Visit the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in to get the answer key.
2nd step: On reaching the website, navigate to the latest section and click on ‘SSC CGL Tier-2 Answer Key’ link.
3rd step: A pdf file them opens up with a link. This link will navigate aspirants to the login page where they can download the answer key. Click on this link.
4th step: A login page them appears on the screen. Here, provide the login details such as application number and date of birth.
5th step: SSC CGL Tier-2 answer key now appears. Tap on the download button to get the same.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Result 2020
Once the answer keys for SSC CGL tier-2 is out, candidates can check the result online. Aspirants have to visit the official website, ssc.nic.in to check their SSC CGL result. Moreover, the Staff Selection Commission declares the result only in PDF format. Aspirants can check their status of qualification by using their roll number/ name Candidates who qualify Tier-II are then called for the tier-III exam. Stage 3 is a descriptive examination. In this round, candidates have to write essays, letter, applications, etc in English or Hindi language. Thereafter, candidates can appear for the fourth and the last stage which is the skill test.