SSC CGL 2019-2020 Question Papers: Staff Selection Commission conducts SC CGL exam 2019-2020 for all the candidates who are aspiring to staff to various posts in ministries, departments and organisations. In order to ensure that the preparation of the candidates remain up-to-the-mark, we are providing SSC CGL 2019-2020 question papers in this article. Practicing from the question papers of previous years of SSC CGL helps candidates to idnetify the important questions as well as the pattern of question asked in the exam. Scroll down to get the SSC CGL previous year question papers, model papers, along with some great preparation tips.
SSC CGL 2019-2020 Question Papers
Conducting Body: Staff Selection Commission
Name Exam: Combined Graduate Level (CGL)
Number of Papers: There are total 3 paper in the selection process.
Date of Exam (Tier-1): 02 to 09 March 2020
SSC CGL 2019-2020 Question Papers for All Days
Download SSC CGL 2019-2020 Question Papers and Answers for all days from the links below:
|SSC CGL question paper Day Wise||Links|
|09 Mar 2020||Download Here|
|08 Mar 2020||Download Here|
|07 Mar 2020||Download Here|
|06 Mar 2020||Download Here|
|05 Mar 2020||Download Here|
|04 Mar 2020||Download Here|
|03 Mar 2020||Download Here|
|02 Mar 2020||Download Here|
How to Download SSC CGL 2019-2020 Question Papers?
Question papers of the SSC CGL exam get released on the official website, along with the answer keys. Candidates can download the same from their individual login. Here are some simple steps explaining the process of downloading the SSC CGL previous year question papers.
Step 1: Candidates have to go to the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in or click on the direct link given on this page.
Step 2: On the main page candidates can see the options as given below. Out them they have to choose the option that says ‘Answer Key’
Step 3: As soon as the candidate clicks on the above highlighted option, a page will open as shown in the screenshot below. For the refernce of the candidate, we have taken the SSC CGL 2018 Tier II, by clicking on the highlighted section, a pdf will open
Step 4: On the pdf candidates will find the link as shown in the image below, by clicking on the link candidates wil be asked to login and get the question papers along with the answer keys.
Important to Remember: The facility to check the SSC CGL question papers and answers keys remain available for a defined tenure on the website.
How to use SSC CGL 2019-2020 Question Papers?
The question paper can be used to know the marks scored in the exam. It can be treated as a sample paper to revise and prepare for the exam. Below is process how you can use the question paper with answer key to know your marks:
- Go to the official website and get your question paper along with the answer key.
- Now, mark all the answers as attempted in the exam.
- Compare answers attended in the exam with the answers suggested in the answer key.
- Further, check the difference in the answers suggested and the response sheet.
- This difference is the number of wrong answers. Allot 0.5 marks for every wrong answer.
- Give 2 marks for each right answer.
- Below is the formulae for the total marks scored in the exam:
# Total Marks Scored = ( 2 x no. of right answers) – ( 0.5 x no. of wrong answers)
SSC CGL Model Question Paper
We provide here the model question papers of SSC CGL, that candidates can refer to prepare for their exam.
|Subject||Model Question Paper|
|General Intelligence Part I||Download Here|
|English Language Part II||Download Here|
|General Awareness Part III||Download Here|
|Numerical Aptitude Part IV||Download Here|
SSC CGL Preparation Tips
In order to score well in the SSC CGL exam, it is very important that candidates have the right preparation strategy. Now, preparation strategy might differ person to person, so we are going to share some very important but geeneric tips that will work for all.
- Tip 1: Make syllabus the bible, aspirants should ensure ensure that whatever they study should revolve around the syllabus topics.
- Tip 2: Learn the exam pattern by heart
- Tip 3: Practice as many previous year question papers as possible.
- Tip 4: Make sure that the question papers are solved in the defined time period, track the time and follow the same.
- Tip 5: Candidates should ensure that they check their answers and give marks to themselves, it will help the candidates to know what areas need their attention.
- Tip 6: Make quick notes and keep on revisiong them once the chapter is over
- Tip 7: Refer to the study material available online. It is easy to access and candidates get variety in it. Also, many of the resources are available free of cost.
SSC CGL Answer Key 2019-2020
The answer key for SSC CGL releases in the login section for all the candidates. They require user ID and password to download the official answer key. The official answer key releases along with the question paper of the candidate’s particular set. Candidates can use the answer key predict their marks in the exam as per the marking scheme. In the computer-based exam, the candidates get 2 marks for every right answer and there is also negative marking. 0.5 marks are deducted for every wrong answer.
Candidates also have the provision to object the answer key. After logging in, the candidates have to click on the “object answer key” button to fill the objection form. After all the objection is received, the changes in the answer are conveyed through the final answer key. Changes in the answer apply to all the candidates equally.
SSC CGL 2019-2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the exam of Combined Graduate Level for Group- B and C post under the various organisation of the central government of India. The selection procedure consists of computer-based tier-1 and tier-2 exam, a written exam and a personal interview. The candidates who clear the written exam are called for the personal interview. Candidates are shortlisted from the personal interview as per the total number of vacancies. The total number of vacancies are notified by the central government of India.